Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
Sorry to disagree. I don't pay for this game and I consider it excellent. I wish there were more updates but am not stressed about it. I am fairly alpha in real life and don't need fictional characters to be alpha in order to enjoy their stories. The MC is making progress and has several attractive women that like him. He is also a good friend. He has a hot MILF to take care of his needs and a cute teen to seduce. Sadly, he is apprenticing on ICE cars.

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
I [...] don't need fictional characters to be alpha in order to enjoy their stories.
My biggest issue with MC isn't that he's like beta or omega or whatever, it's the fact that he's the worst a protagonist can be - passive.
You're going to live in this house now. - M'kay
You're going to go work there - M'kay
You're going to be in a hospital for a while - M'kay
Now you're going to drive around in a limo and visit a rich family - M'kay
Now you're going in the club - M'kay
He's like a turd in the wind.

its crazy people defend devs who string people along for a year and have an update that could have taken less than a month...this update had less then a wvm update thats was weekly lol...been almostt 3 years and a dick hasnt entered a vagina lol
WVM writing makes me want to poke my eyes out though, I'd take yearly updates over that. Also at the end of the day, even if you're patron Author is under no obligation to update at any set rate or at all. They are giving us the game, not the other way around.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
its crazy people defend devs who string people along for a year and have an update that could have taken less than a month...this update had less then a wvm update thats was weekly lol...been almostt 3 years and a dick hasnt entered a vagina lol
Funny, it's even more cracy for me to criticise a dev without even knowing the background and most likely has no clue to develope a game (and most likely is no Patron either). It has already been mentioned many times now that Az had problems and also paused the payments because of that (many other devs don't pause and still delivering nothing).

Even your mentioned WVM had no real update for many months now (apart the ultra-short beta last year), so it's a bad comparison either. Yes, I would also like more frequent updates, but it is as it is. If you don't like that, nobody is forcing you to play or support it. Well, Az isn't active here anymore already a long time now (probably because of so silly postings), so it's useless anyway.

Last edited:

The5Fuck

Jan 26, 2020
I'm just gonna wait till episode 9 is mod-able and see the difference, either than that I can wait till the season ends . just like One Piece.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
My biggest issue with MC isn't that he's like beta or omega or whatever, it's the fact that he's the worst a protagonist can be - passive.
You're going to live in this house now. - M'kay
You're going to go work there - M'kay
You're going to be in a hospital for a while - M'kay
Now you're going to drive around in a limo and visit a rich family - M'kay
Now you're going in the club - M'kay
He's like a turd in the wind.

WVM writing makes me want to poke my eyes out though, I'd take yearly updates over that. Also at the end of the day, even if you're patron Author is under no obligation to update at any set rate or at all. They are giving us the game, not the other way around.
Funny, it's even more cracy for me to criticise a dev without even knowing the background and most likely has no clue to develope a game (and most likely is no Patron either). It has already been mentioned many times now that Az had problems and also paused the payments because of that (many other devs don't pause and still delivering nothing).

Even your mentioned WVM had no real update for many months now (apart the ultra-short beta last year), so it's a bad comparison either. Yes, I would also like more frequent updates, but it is as it is. If you don't like that, nobody is forcing you to play or support it. Well, Az isn't active here anymore already a long time now (probably because of so silly postings), so it's useless anyway.
Yeah, comparing anything to the writing at "WVM" is questionable....

"WVM" script -

Duck-faced girlfriend " Hey MC, There's a girl you don't' know and haven't fucked - go get her!!"
MC " Hey girl I don't know, I'm the star of the WVM basketball team, even though I never play, wanna join my harem?"
New girl " OMG! you're so hot! fuckmefuckmefuckme!! I'm going to move into your house, OK?"
repeat
repeat
repeat
repeat
MC gets bet up by weaker beta male, or the media is mean to him
start the cycle again

I used to like WVM, but it got REAL stupid

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
It's actually easy to check that: unren the game, check the EP9 folder, there are 948 pics....

That doesn't mean they're "new" renders though. Could put several hundred old pics in there to be reused. "New" renders are different than "reused" renders.

Doesn't really matter either way, people either like or hate the update. It's all personal choice.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well that sucked, all that wait and the dev couldn't throw a bone and have a dream sex fake-out, literal hooker and still can't get your dick wet, we just get a long boring run with the old fat, a date with the fat guy, blue balling the MC, blue flapping? Emily, abused by some bitch trying to hook up with her in shit that is as cringy as woke tiktoc videos, and then sexy dance and end right as it gets good to finely set up for there being infraction points.

I supposed at least it made me laugh, "Ashley is caring she just hides it well", yeah like a fucking black hole hides what is at its centre, thank god she had fuck all in the update.

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes