crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
I don’t even remember what was happening in this at this point. I’m really only invested in Samantha, and I just have a vague recollection of some butt stuff, but not actually putting anything in anything.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
U sure? They only talk about cars in his Discord.
he said this today when replying to someone heavily simping over him

"However, it might not be too bad an idea to temper any feelings of admiration you might have for me a tiny bit. See, you've been waiting 3 months for a new update. And now you're getting a new one. But now that you're here, you'll soon experience the same frustration all of my older players has experienced thus far. Waiting up to a year for a new episode. You might not be seeing me in the same light as you do now... "

sooooo, seems like something is coming soon, within the week I dont know. Safe to say he is aware of the general negative attitude towards him though, so thats something

Reactions: Wildehilde

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
cringe...
:FacePalm:
ok. "heavily" might be a stretch, but what would you call this?
"Gotta give it to you Az, you are one of, if not my farvorite writer of all time... I really enjoy Halfway house, so props to your skills in the game thus far!"
(in response to "Az spoils us and we love him for it"): "Yeps, he really does. Great developer and seems to be a great guy too, so i am exicted to follow the journey and where we are headed!"

Dont get me wrong, I like Halfway House quite a bit, but I don't view AZ like he is an amazing person and writer, I think most people dont.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Looks like half an episode...

Hey folks,

EP11 is out. Sorry for the extended dev time, even more so since the planned content for this episode was cut into two parts and the second part will be moved to EP12. EP11 contains the culmination of the previous paths you took in EP10. So, even though as a whole, content wise it has a similar size to say EP9, it will feel shorter if you only check out one path.

Anyhoo, please check out the change log as EP11 adds a few new functionality not available previously. As well as some changes to how one or two things previously worked.

Thanks all,

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes