Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
1) Ashley - Sexy af. Playing with with fire, but totally worth it.
Tell you what that scene with her in the garden was really well done and I'm very intrigued about this sister of hers seems to have struck a nerve with her.
4) Emily - Kinda boring? Not really a fan of the way she looks either.
I like all the girls in this game and Emily might not be for everyone but I think her interactions with the MC are cute and I love that she makes such a fuss over the MC but always tries to brush it off :p

Okamikari

Mar 30, 2018
First i was worried having a dude in "my" halfway house, but the guy is so funny :LOL: and then the pinups with the fat guy lololol.
But this has also drama( in a good way), good storytelling, well written dialogues, and last but not least, sexy ladies.
(y)(y)(y)

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Great game Dev :D Keep up the good work (y) :love:
One question...
Just played through the whole 4 chapters. Wellwritten, funny :)
But... Is it possible to unlock all the scenes in the gallery?

Reactions: rhecha1212

spas

Jun 22, 2017
well the game is good but blue balls in 4 updates if we get 1 sex scene in 4 updates the will be long trip to hell

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
In what way does she think so much of herself? she is the wild child of a rich family, not the snobby upper-class type who would think so much of themselves. And she is a former whore remember that's all in the past.
she don't know anything of the mc and she act like she know him she think so much of herself just cuz she was banged by a lot of people already, but she get angry when people do the same

i like the crazy girl of the Alexandra Game even when she try to kill the mc i was ok, but this girl make me angry i don't know why, Maybe later theres a history of why she is a pain in the ass

but for now don't make sense since she was rich nothing make sense

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Freezer14
4.30 star(s) 178 Votes