Mar 20, 2019
So I've just finished the point of meeting Luis, and I have to say, I like the setup of the storyline so far. The concept is good, the characters are engaging, and going in I was thinking "oh there's another guy at the halfway house, he'll probably be my nemesis" but Luis' interaction was legit bro tier and made me reminisce about my bachelor days when we were mere tard-squirrels trying to get a nut. Nice to see that kind of aspect for a change.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Ugh... Note to self, don't read comment section before playing the game. Knowing that you can only end up with Emily killed my buzz. :cautious:

• Angry
Reactions: L7Bear

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
no spoiler needed..thats common knowledge now said through the thread and by the dev many times...it should though be stated in the OP to prevent people from whining about it :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

LouWill

Feb 3, 2018
LOVE this game. I thought episodes 3 and 4 were a little more slow-paced compared to 1 and 2, but that's okay. There seems to be a long term plan for this game and I'm okay with waiting. I hope the dev prioritizes scenes with Samantha just as much as introducing new characters. Is it just me or raising Ashley's corruption levels is hard? I was 10/24 or something after I finished despite starting 10/10 after episode 1. MC sometimes gets away with being a dick imo, and while that's okay with Ashley, it seems like a douche thing to do to Samantha and Emily. I get that the dude just came out of Juvie and is kinda naive, but his actions and mannerisms should be changing from episode 1 to four and onwards.

Minor inconsistencies: MC is referred to as wiry/skinny early in the game but i duno, looks pretty jacked to me. Likewise, Luis is sometimes implied as fat/big, but dude is yolked.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Maybe you and whoever you are referring to should use spoilers?
It's in the stat section: She is the only one with Love points.
Does not matter to me, I don't want to know the end of the game in any case when I play it. So far I'm playing it like anything can happen and will see how everything turns out.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
LOVE this game. I thought episodes 3 and 4 were a little more slow-paced compared to 1 and 2, but that's okay. There seems to be a long term plan for this game and I'm okay with waiting. I hope the dev prioritizes scenes with Samantha just as much as introducing new characters. Is it just me or raising Ashley's corruption levels is hard? I was 10/24 or something after I finished despite starting 10/10 after episode 1. MC sometimes gets away with being a dick imo, and while that's okay with Ashley, it seems like a douche thing to do to Samantha and Emily. I get that the dude just came out of Juvie and is kinda naive, but his actions and mannerisms should be changing from episode 1 to four and onwards.

Minor inconsistencies: MC is referred to as wiry/skinny early in the game but i duno, looks pretty jacked to me. Likewise, Luis is sometimes implied as fat/big, but dude is yolked.
The corruption points seems to be pretty easy for Samantha and Ashley for me.
Full marks for both on my first playthrough. They both like flirty and sexual aggressiveness.

Emily is trickier for me... Not sure if you can get Max Corruption and love.
I'm kinda balancing her at the moment, with balance towards love. Will see how it turns out.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Emily is lovely and a perfect match for the MC, both of them are childs with zero experience, and I think their some times obnoxious personalities fit them well, the MC bragging on and on and Emily beating people.
Now the dev should consider adding a route for Samantha and other one for Ashley. The MC would bang both anyways so just add a couple of endings and you will make their fans happy.

Reactions: Alfius

azrd79

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Thanks for the words.

-----------

No wait text. I was a little heavy handed on some scenes with that. Will fix. Not all tho, some are sposed to go fast without you getting a chance to "interject".

-----------

MC talks a lot. Yeah that's how he is in my head. He just won't shut up. Is how he deals with shit.

-----------

One girl. I already talked about this. All ladies will have the same amount of effort and screen time put into them. The end up with Emily thing is something you don't even get to see. It's after the game ends.

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes