lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Could be wrong but she DOESNT have money since she's written out of it.

Also....know a lot of girls from rich families that have "daddy issues" who would do shit like that to rebel against their family....or would prostitute themselves for attention.
Nah she have no money cuz she fucked up but she was ok before so i don't understand well, if it was as you say and she was broke it would make total sense

she is so confuse but her render is the sexiest in the game

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Quick Update.

I've been a little quiet since release but still working on the bonus and haven't started ep5 yet. Got a little overambitious with it and it's kicking my butt. Will me being so slow with it eat into ep5's dev time? Sure but I'm also hoping to get a major upgrade to my GFX card next month (looking at my Patreon earnings it should just about cover it if I use everything) so that should help quite a bit.

Public release of ep4 will come out at the end of this month. I'll also release the ep3 bonus scene publicly I'm thinking.

Az.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Ashley may look like the generic loose girl but after I finished her route it really has big potential in the future.
It really depends on which route the developer goes with her.
After her talk about her families disownment, the game could go all kinds of routes with her like trying to reconciling with her family or it could be the complete opposite and she wanna get revenge for disowning her.

If I could type my own message in-game I would just say:

Listen, Ashley.
You have been asking: Who, what, when, where and why! & Without any answers, you are at your breaking point!
Let me help you to discover the truth for what's going on.
Blood has NO influence on Human emotions.
Just because you have the same flowing blood in your veins as them that does not mean they have to accept you or even love you.
Families can be broken as fast as they can be created, Remember that.
But If you really are longing for the feeling of having a family Ashley.
Let us become and create one! But this one will be forevermore. I'll never let you go. I promise you that.

(Not even sure if this Male Character would say something like this LOL Maybe super cheesy. i'm a sucker for romance. But can also be formulated much better than this)

Right now it would be too early to say something like this since this is like a straight-up marriage proposal and would "lock" us to Ashley's route.
We probably need like 10 more episodes until that point XD
But anyway if this scenario were going to happen, Ashley has to try to reconcile with her family if she event wants to do.
This would where my confession would probably make the most sense.
Ashley's becomes a mother would be pretty fun to see though LOL

Well. The Grandfather is the key in her story & The reason for disowning her can really change the flow of the story.
It could be the danger of inheriting the money because there is some kind of scheming going on in the family or could turn her sister to be the antagonist and she was the reason Ashley got disowned, but that may anger some fans if they wanted to have a threesome with Ashley and her in the future (Damn Perverts) xD
Hopefully, the developer has something mind

So much speculation that it's insane LOL

Good story. Can't wait for next update :>

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Freezer14
4.30 star(s) 178 Votes