locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
why not all 3 then that whould be cool becausse the 2 girls standing behind each other are the best looking girls lol.
and also the big tits tag isnt compleetly correct becausse the 3lady's in the main picture all have normal breast so that aint correct

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Same. Is it possible to get the bonus scenes here?
Fairly unlikely. Its a small group in that $20 tier and we don't tend to share. Pool some money together and make a hero. The Ep3 bonus scene is probably going to be released soon though.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
This must be Emily's friend... if that is true then i'm curious to see this part of the story and what happened in the past tbh.
Yeah, I think it will most likely have Emily backstory as I said in another post be weird seeing her get all violent and I do hope It's set up so that she eventually reunites with her friend.

s_1_n

Nov 19, 2016
Devs decision.

Only Emily has a route and that isn't changing.
personally i prefer it this way, too many routes often lead to few scenes for each route at each update
and with the focus on emily, the devs can focus their effort to make a better and more interesting story for us to enjoy, rather than multiple routes with shallow stories. and maybe once emily's story reached the ending, the devs could decide to make another ladies route

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
I finally realised why Emily's characteristics were so familiar. She is kind of like a tsundere from those romance animes :LOL:

Reactions: Rythan25

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
personally i prefer it this way, too many routes often lead to few scenes for each route at each update
and with the focus on emily, the devs can focus their effort to make a better and more interesting story for us to enjoy, rather than multiple routes with shallow stories. and maybe once emily's story reached the ending, the devs could decide to make another ladies route
The other girls still get scenes, it won't increase the amount of screen time emily gets, also he is adding more side girls.

The only difference here is the other girls are purely sex, Emily is the only one who's relationship will progress.

Reactions: Freezer14

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I'm thinking 3-4 weeks. That's just a rough guess though. Start drinkin if you drink I drink coffee and that's about if so I'm screwed. I got an engine coming from the shop for the little monster but it's fucking winter so that's no good either lol

Reactions: txtBild and tombeir
4.30 star(s) 178 Votes