FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
This game really caught me off guard. I actually like the story premise of it and it was different. I also like that the older adult actually looks her age for once. I mean a lot of times you have a 40 year old woman looking like she is 20.

The quality of the images are really good. I hope that there could be more quality animations in the future. The characters are interesting. I really hope the game doesn't force you into one romance path. As I find the younger girl having the mentality of a 12 year old at times and her constant eyeballing me.

I am not really into NTR or rape or any sort of sexual abuse. So I hope the developer keeps those out the door. I mean so far it has been okay. But if the developer decides to have me watch a character get rape for shock value. I am out!

If the developer continues making good progress, I can see myself supporting them in the near future.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I really hope the game doesn't force you into one romance path. As I find the younger girl having the mentality of a 12 year old at times and her constant eyeballing me.
Oh mate I have bad news for you... Apparently the younger gal is the only LI in the game. Yeah.
I am not really into NTR or rape or any sort of sexual abuse. So I hope the developer keeps those out the door.
There's an extensive list of planned fetish on patreon, there will be some optional sick stuff but no NTR (explicitly stated) and no rape (against Patreon guidelines).

Reactions: Freezer14

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Oh mate I have bad news for you... Apparently the younger gal is the only LI in the game. Yeah.

There's an extensive list of planned fetish on patreon, there will be some optional sick stuff but no NTR (explicitly stated) and no rape (against Patreon guidelines).
Too soon to be certain unless the developer has stated that but oh well, I might give the girl a chance lol. As long as I can get some action with Samantha:)

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
The Bonus Scene from EP3 for higher tier patrons has been released for free:

PC:
MAC:
Android:

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
The Bonus Scene from EP3 for higher tier patrons has been released for free:

PC:
MAC:
Android:
Ashley mentions Emily in like every sex scene. When she said look at Emily I just wanted an option to shut her mouth with a kiss and grab her breast while she jerks mc off. That would be way hotter than just looking at sleeping Emily.

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
His patreon only states that there will be no "hard ntr". This seems to imply there will be some "not hard ntr".
if there's anything like that, goodbye to the game.... so I hope there won't be any NTR in the game at all.
I'll wait for a few more updates and maybe I'll support the developer, too.
I don't know why the developer made only Emily a love interest, because for me all three girls are love interest! I don't understand why the developer only made Emily a love interest

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Emily is the only LI in this game. So, if Ashley or Sam do something it can't be NTR regardless.

I think its fairly obvious that Monroe will end up with Sam and Luis ends up with Ashley.

The dev should make those scenes when/if they happen skippable though.

Reactions: Wugga and Freezer14

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
Emily is the only LI in this game. So, if Ashley or Sam do something it can't be NTR regardless.

I think its fairly obvious that Monroe will end up with Sam and Luis ends up with Ashley.

The dev should make those scenes when/if they happen skippable though.
Let's see what happens in a couple more updates... And if that's the case then the game is not for me
I like Sam and Ashley better as a love interest! And it's really stupid to do just one character...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Damn Sam is rocking that bikini she looks amazing :love:and for once I think the MC might be lost for words :p

Reactions: Freezer14

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Let's see what happens in a couple more updates... And if that's the case then the game is not for me
I like Sam and Ashley better as a love interest! And it's really stupid to do just one character...
The dev already stated that the only love interest is Emily.
You can play with the rest but in the end you will end with Emily or alone probably.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wugga and Freezer14

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I will be really disappointed if Emily is the only one love interest in this game.

I like Emily but I can't live without Ashley :love:. MC should be able to break her “tough girl” persona and eventually tame her. If you played Mass Effect 2 and romanced with Jack you will know what I'm trying to say. I would really like to see it happen.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I will be really disappointed if Emily is the only one love interest in this game.

I like Emily but I can't live without Ashley :love:. MC should be able to break her “tough girl” persona and eventually tame her. If you played Mass Effect 2 and romanced with Jack you will know what I'm trying to say. I would really like to see it happen.
Then I'm afraid you will be disappointed as Emily is the only love interest not that I mind Emily she is just as great as the other girls but like you, I'm also a big fan of Ashley it's a real shame we won't get anything with Ashley or Sam.

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes