Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have long commented asking for ep 4 version of Android. but until now there has been no response at all. WTF
A lot of devs don't work with android so won't release android versions, same with mac.

Some of the kind members here take their own time to convert to android and MAC but it depends whether they feel like it's worth their time or not. They don't get anything for doing it so it's all down to whether they want to or not.

If the dev doesn't relase one you're depending on the kindness of forum dwellers and that depends on how nicely you ask them.

Long story short, if dev doesn't work with android and/or mac you may not get a version.

Adding WTF to your post is hardly likely to get people to help you, quite the opposite.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
A lot of devs don't work with android so won't release android versions, same with mac.

Some of the kind members here take their own time to convert to android and MAC but it depends whether they feel like it's worth their time or not. They don't get anything for doing it so it's all down to whether they want to or not.

If the dev doesn't relase one you're depending on the kindness of forum dwellers and that depends on how nicely you ask them.

Long story short, if dev doesn't work with android and/or mac you may not get a version.

Adding WTF to your post is hardly likely to get people to help you, quite the opposite.
There is a droid version of the game, but for whatever reason, it doesnt make it over here.

s_1_n

Nov 19, 2016
The other girls still get scenes, it won't increase the amount of screen time emily gets, also he is adding more side girls.

The only difference here is the other girls are purely sex, Emily is the only one who's relationship will progress.
and that's another reason why i love this game, the other girls are just as you said side girls, purely for sex with little to no effect on the relationship with emily

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
and that's another reason why i love this game, the other girls are just as you said side girls, purely for sex with little to no effect on the relationship with emily
Never said they wouldn't have an effect on Emily, there is endings where you don't get the girl.

I said the lack of other love interests doesn't mean Emily gets more screen time.

Reactions: Freezer14

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
I have long commented asking for ep 4 version of Android. but until now there has been no response at all. WTF
There is a android version of all episodes here, i've played it just is not on the OP for some reason, just scroll some pages back and you should find it...

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Time for an update

Okay it's getting close to the end of the month and the supposed release date of EP5..... Yeah that aint happening. I'm behind. Like WAYYY behind. Not even 50% on the script yet at this point.

So what have I been doing all this time? Well started ep5 a lil late coz I was a bit too ambitious on ep4's bonus while still running an old ass GFX card. But now that I got the new one I can handle more detailed scenes. So EP5 introduced two new rooms so far and I packed them with a lot of crap:

That's Luis's room. Lotsa custom crap in there.

And that's Sam's room.

Sam's bathroom.

And her closet.

So since my card can now handle stuff like those without crapping out. My old environments are looking a little shit in comparison. So I've been updating them too...

Updated kitchen.

Updated dining room.

-------------------------------------

So what I'm saying here is. Don't think EP5 is gonna make it for the end of the month. I don't want to give an estimate yet as there are other places I need to update and new places will also take a lot more time.

The important thing here is I'm not pausing charges since I'm still doing the work, I just went and added a lot more of it on top.... Anyway is that's unacceptable make sure to cancel your pledge before the 1st to avoid being charged.

Finally here's a bonus:

Laters,
Az.

D

Deleted member 59977

Doing monthly updates or even 45 day updates is fools gold. Many of the top devs dont produce releases just to satisfy 30 day windows....they release at good stopping points in a story/chapter.
And many more get slower as time passes until the games becomes a milking machine. Not saying AZ is like that (I am a patreon myself at this point in time) but unsubscribing is perfectly reasonable if you think the dev cannot deliver.

Reactions: satoshi36

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
And many more get slower as time passes until the games becomes a milking machine. Not saying AZ is like that (I am a patreon myself at this point in time) but unsubscribing is perfectly reasonable if you think the dev cannot deliver.
That's all fine and good, but dropping because of some set timeframe is a bit much. Longer windows between releases tends to mean larger/more complex updates. If a monthly or twice a month update (there's some that do that) means <100 renders and 1 small scene....I'll pass. In this case, Az has upped his tech and is revisiting backgrounds....also did an ambitious bonus scene....and I would imagine we could see even better content over the next releases.

Not to over state the point, but PhillyGames put it best in the comment section of the patreon post....and I would consider his opinion more than credible.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: quinfax

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
First time playing, and I'm already loving the story and characters!!

Samantha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Emily

Ashley

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019

Time for an update

Okay it's getting close to the end of the month and the supposed release date of EP5..... Yeah that aint happening. I'm behind. Like WAYYY behind. Not even 50% on the script yet at this point.

So what have I been doing all this time? Well started ep5 a lil late coz I was a bit too ambitious on ep4's bonus while still running an old ass GFX card. But now that I got the new one I can handle more detailed scenes. So EP5 introduced two new rooms so far and I packed them with a lot of crap:

That's Luis's room. Lotsa custom crap in there.

And that's Sam's room.

Sam's bathroom.

And her closet.

So since my card can now handle stuff like those without crapping out. My old environments are looking a little shit in comparison. So I've been updating them too...

Updated kitchen.

Updated dining room.

-------------------------------------

So what I'm saying here is. Don't think EP5 is gonna make it for the end of the month. I don't want to give an estimate yet as there are other places I need to update and new places will also take a lot more time.

The important thing here is I'm not pausing charges since I'm still doing the work, I just went and added a lot more of it on top.... Anyway is that's unacceptable make sure to cancel your pledge before the 1st to avoid being charged.

Finally here's a bonus:

Laters,
Az.
See...Now those are the kind of high heels ladies should ware. Not those stupid things with the two inch thick cork souls

Reactions: Mormont
4.30 star(s) 178 Votes