Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
yeah, alot of the daz food looks like shite (and yet EVERYBODY seems to use the same ones)

though im sure ive seen some newer assets that didnt look so bad. I know I have them on a HDD somewhere....

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
And the steak never looks like it went anywhere warm between the fridge and the plate while the broccoli is giant frozen broccoli. Just about the most unappetizing shit you'll ever see but at least you know you're getting bacon and eggs for breakfast.
But the more important question. What is in the soup? First thing I thought of, how stupid in sounds, was pieces of apple. I dont know.

• Haha
Reactions: McWoodz

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
ok finished..other than Sam's friendship points i got full points for everything..this was really really good..damn..this has potential for top ten (imho) if the next update carries on this good...highly recommend it.
Moria Avaron1974 TiffanyMonroe Mytez Eerie Entity add this to your list
i'll tag more as my brain remembers people Fantabaldu Gasu Merseault RoadWulf RogueKnightUK
Thanks for the tag, I have to admit the screenshot from the stall actually had me turned away from this game, but I played through it and I was amazed at how great it was.

There was a part in my head when I was getting "the tour" where I kept thinking "OH crap, this is going to turn into a grindfest sandbox, isn't it?" But it's staying as a VN and is actually set up really well. Totally and completely in Camp Emily right now. Not only is she cute and a red head, she can totally kick the crap out of people.

Ashley's a bit too FemDom for my tastes, but given how you can end her morning scene, I'm wondering if there's a way to break her later on.

Samantha's design is so much more believable as a 40 year old woman, than most people do. She has a little age on her face, a little stretching of her skin, her tan makes her skin even look a little damaged from a lifetime of the activity. But she's hot, sultry and also written as a very nice person. The ending of the second chapter irked me, as I bet it did everyone. I guess it was a set plot flag, where you have to get your ass kicked. I just wish there was a way where you could have done something.

I am glad for the Affection report at the end (Reminds me of Where the Heart Is), it's a nice "Report Card" to what I could have missed. Though if I'm honest, I can't seem to ever max Emily corruption. Though I'm not sure I really want her super corrupt, I like her sweet, nice girl persona. It'd be a shame if she suddenly turned all slutty.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I LIKE this game, good story, well defined characters, good amount of humour. 5 stars for me man, cant wait for more

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Finding this game was a pleasant surprise! I look forward to its updates.
Samantha, who actually looks like a mature woman and Ashley with her femdom ways are really hot( that masturbation scene :love:).

this character should have his own game.. I see him a lot...
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
That dream made me laugh.

Last edited:
Reactions: NanasBananas

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Very interesting game so far. I like that it feels a bit more gritty and realistic than a lot of other opuses I've seen. That really comes through in characters like our probation officer or Eli, who might look a little rough around the edges but talking to them seem to be pretty nice people, and actually feel like very believable ones too. It also helps that Samantha actually looks like a mature woman for once. An extremely hot supermodel of a mature woman, but I'm not really complaining about that... :p There are also minor scenery details that add some realism, like the dirty old mirror in the entrance of the house. It's only one small thing, but I just noticed it and realized the place wouldn't look the same if there was a smooth, perfectly reflective surface there instead...

The characters are all pretty distinct and have at least more than one layer to their personalities, which is keeping things interesting. I'm enjoying the interactions with them so far... Though as far as sexy content goes I have to say, while I do like Samantha's mature seductiveness and Emily's hardheaded cuteness, the one I'm placing most of my hopes on is Ashley. She's hot as hell, both in her looks and in her confident attitude. I saw some people saying she's a bit too femdom for them, which I guess makes sense if that's not your taste, but to me she hasn't been femdom enough... The morning scene started nice enough, but we kinda seemed to get the better of her there at the end, which was not what I was trying to do... I hope she can get us to be more submissive towards her with a combination of a domineering attitude and womanly wiles in the future. I personally want to be able to play the game so that she always come out on top and stays the one in control, but maybe that's just me...

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
^^ Actually I thought it was brilliant that after so much bravado, she seemed to submit in the morning when I took charge. The combination is hot and if the character is able to pull both off it could be great.

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Whoo, the game is very good and promising. However, if I had to judge by the presentation image, I would never click.
An image with bricks... maybe it would be better to change it, no? Just saying. :whistle:

Last edited:
Reactions: MacDoobie
4.30 star(s) 182 Votes