phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
I wish there was a mac version for this game. It looks really good
It's RenPY... every version works on Mac as well.

You just need to download the RenPY SDK, then download any RenPY PC game build and put it in the RenPY SDK folder, and launch it as a project. 99% of all PC RenPY game builds will run perfectly on a Mac using this method. Get it, and have fun!

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Seem to be a bug where the scenes don't unlock in the gallery until you restart the game.
Otherwise good stuff so far. Definitely nice to see believable models. I think it's why it has a good impression on me so far. Both girls' bodies look realistic and yet absolutely gorgeous. Sam doesn't do it for me but I can see the appeal.

Keep up the good work!

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Wow aside from the ugly MC, I really am digging this game and its story so far... not quite interested in the Dyke looking girl (she seems cool as a friend / drinking buddy), but Emily and Samantha Yowza !!

Also there is this
screenshot0001.png
Which reminded me of this video that always made me laugh... and still does...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Wow aside from the ugly MC, I really am digging this game and its story so far... not quite interested in the Dyke looking girl (she seems cool as a friend / drinking buddy), but Emily and Samantha Yowza !!

Also there is this
View attachment 350923
Which reminded me of this video that always made me laugh... and still does...
what exactly DOES a dyke look like?...inquiring minds want to know...

Reactions: botc76

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
what exactly DOES a dyke look like?...inquiring minds want to know...
Its just my stupid way of stereotyping (which I know is dumb and wrong, but I cant stop it... anymore than I can stop breathing, its part of me)
1. Short hair (Pixie, Skrillex, shaved on the sides, Mohawk, The Bob, etc)
2. Tattoos
3. Piercings on Lips, Nose, Eyebrow, Chin
4. Badgirl Persona (she thinks she is tougher than males, and behaves with traits/characteristic of what idiots label "toxic masculinity")

Arn040

Jul 20, 2019
I can't install the android version is amrv64 for 64 bits processors only and my phone is armv 32 bits but im play the game in pc and it is amazing. awaiting a new episode

Reactions: andi1410

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Its just my stupid way of stereotyping (which I know is dumb and wrong, but I cant stop it... anymore than I can stop breathing, its part of me)
1. Short hair (Pixie, Skrillex, shaved on the sides, Mohawk, The Bob, etc)
2. Tattoos
3. Piercings on Lips, Nose, Eyebrow, Chin
4. Badgirl Persona (she thinks she is tougher than males, and behaves with traits/characteristic of what idiots label "toxic masculinity")
Heh for me I'd class that as a damn fine woman ;) just comes down to different tastes at the end of the day (y)

Nasty_Gary

Apr 28, 2018
Wow. I always dig the games with good atmosphere. I gotta say this just got in my top 3 VN's to follow, along with Bad Memories & AWAM. My only 'complaint' is that the MC kinda looks like he's in his late twenties but I guess that the dev wanted to make him 'rough'-lookin. Thank you Az for not using the same I-Just-Moved-Back-With-My-Hot-Family cliché every other developer uses these days. Great writing and story, nice MILF & qt3.14 girls. Hope we see the bromance between Luis & MC develop more. Can't wait to see what the future holds.

Reactions: beboybe3

Pwoarh

Mar 17, 2019
Shows a lot of promise, but I can't say I like episode 2. The attempted rape really takes the goodnatured tone you set up in episode 1 out of it. It was feeling kinda comfy before that. Also a shame you can't simply refuse Ashley.

Reactions: Rythan25

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
MC looks older than 18, maybe like 35, so far though the game seems good.

Samantha is wrong about Emily going to far, Em did the right thing to them other girls, hope the boys got fucked up to.

Last edited:

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Samantha is gorgeous to me, something sexy about her. She's not overly attractive or bimbofied. She's kinda just.. natural. Maybe that's why she's so hot to me.
Same here. I want more of her. Emily comes in second. I wouldn't mind having both of them.
Ashley on other hand is not attractive to me. Women with tattoos like that is a turn-off for me. I don't mind if women have small tattoo like small tribal design on lower back, or small simple tattoo on ankles, inside of wrists, or back of neck.

For me, Ashley is okay for side story or supporting character but not one I would want to chase like Samantha and Emily. Anyway that's me. I know others have different tastes and even find Ashley hot.

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes