NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
is the femdom content any good ?
Well, the femdom character is really hot (in a leather and tattoos kinda way, which to me is a good way), and on the patreon page under planned content it does list "Domination (Ashley - if you let her)", which gives hope for the future.

The femdom currently in offers a little bit of fun teasing, but isn't very satisfying since there's no way to let her really come out on top at the moment. So, while game looks promising in general, it's not really worth it at this point if you're here just for the femdom. But it's still early, and the planned content makes me hope that the real femdom could still be coming if the we play our cards right...

Reactions: ItzSpc and Arthas12

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Same here. I want more of her. Emily comes in second. I wouldn't mind having both of them.
Ashley on other hand is not attractive to me. Women with tattoos like that is a turn-off for me. I don't mind if women have small tattoo like small tribal design on lower back, or small simple tattoo on ankles, inside of wrists, or back of neck.

For me, Ashley is okay for side story or supporting character but not one I would want to chase like Samantha and Emily. Anyway that's me. I know others have different tastes and even find Ashley hot.
Ashley for me is okay only for a one night stand, but I wouldn't choose her as my main girl for obvious reasons.

Reactions: Profound_Madman

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Every freaking time it never fails.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Agreed, it is sad. Wouldnt mind a game where that kind of girl would be your main romance. Without the whole slut image. I mean, beautiful tattooed women need love to. Not just the D.

Edit: I saw some missing choices in the guide, re-uploading the guide, so please re-download if you already downloaded it. Sorry!

Attaching the walkthrough for Episode 2 below.
It can also be found on my .
Enjoy!
And thank you for the walkthrough(s). Appreciate it! So we know what we missed ;)

azrd79

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
I can't install the android version is amrv64 for 64 bits processors only and my phone is armv 32 bits but im play the game in pc and it is amazing. awaiting a new episode
Yeah sorry. I only used the android build that supports new phones. I live in the middle of nowhere with only shitty mobile internet. For the current version of the game, uploading windows version and one android build takes 4 hours.

light03

Feb 26, 2018
"Domination (Ashley - if you let her)"
Strange feeling. I'm kind of femdom fan. But Ashley ... Definitely the character that I would never let. Absolutely not the right type of character to dominate for my taste. However, I still have serious doubts by what the developer implies "Domination". Deliberately rude behavior?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Strange feeling. I'm kind of femdom fan. But Ashley ... Definitely the character that I would never let. Absolutely not the right type of character to dominate for my taste. However, I still have serious doubts by what the developer implies "Domination". Deliberately rude behavior?
"Domination (Ashley - if you let her)" is a planned tag ... for now there's only some soft implementation

If you are curious i quoted all tags here since there was some confusion.

Last edited:

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
She works perfectly well for me. If she gets a proper dominant path, I'm all in...

I do share some of your skepticism though regarding just how femdom-y the femdom content's gonna be. For now, I'm just gonna wait and see and hope for the best...

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Mytez Mormont Wicked Garden Scrot

in my honest opinion the 3rd thumbnail in the first page will turn off alot of people and think rape is part of the game even if some people are into that fetish i personally feel these would be better thumbnails

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
4.30 star(s) 182 Votes