smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I am not gonna lie, that 3 pic is a huge turn off, i hate rape, i am gonna download only because of some comments of users that i know they feel the same about this and we have similar tastes in games, and they gave this one a try, i hope i don't regret later...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
tHIS IS THE GOOOD pART! tHIS HERE hERO SHENANIGANS MAkes it all worth while;)!

Hi,

I'm the dev. I'll try to answer a few things.

No rape. That image is from the start of a fight scene. Player character needs something dramatic to make the relationship with Samantha grow.

What I actually mean by "Fan service" is in the context of japanese manga. Basically sexy scenes that aren't overtly sexual. Not that I will cater to every player request.

Sorry that term just stuck with that meaning with me. I read a lot of manga.

Includes EP1 and EP2.
Hey Scrot it's maybe worth removing that pic from the OP as it seems to be giving a lot of people the wrong idea about what to expect. Or at least add one of these right after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Could add these too but may just raise different questions
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Really good start to this tho azrd79 and looking forward to seeing what you bring next.
Hopefully someones already working on a walkthrough to satisfy my Where The Heart Is inspired multi girl max stat OCD.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I am not gonna lie, that 3 pic is a huge turn off, i hate rape, i am gonna download only because of some comments of users that i know they feel the same about this and we have similar tastes in games, and they gave this one a try, i hope i don't regret later...
Don't worry about it, it's probably going to be harder to find rape in the game than finding Em's tits.

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes