AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
Well... definitely a pleasant surprise like some of you guys told me, that Ashley is very yummy, a milf that actually looks like a milf and not a 30 year old chick VERY NICE, Emily a very hot\hot head petite, yeah i am on board :cool:
One of us ! one of us!

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
Potential to be one of the GOAT games ever released right here. What a unique concept and I thought new ideas were finished.

Reactions: AdliQuiBoit

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Great work so far. I wonder how I missed the first episode.

A new set-up, girls with more realistic proportions are also nice for a change and the relationship system seems to work well.

Ashley is hot, but Samantha and Emily are more to my liking. All in all, like I wrote, great work so far, looking forward to the next update, might be worth backing.

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
I finally got around to this game last night and,.. It was pretty damn good! Good writing however, it did get a bit too wordy at times, but nothing bad enough to detract from my overall enjoyment. Despite Emily being a member of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee I think I like her best with Samantha a very close second. Ashley isn't bad either, but Emily & Samantha are standing in front of the queue at my rail station :cool:

So far so good and I'm looking forward to more. Oh, one more thing...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:LOL:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It was already gone ... hand quicker than the eye ... it is called prestidigitation;)
...err.. or some might call it Woo Shooo_O:sneaky::whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont

azrd79

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Hey guys,

I know I might not post much but I do read the thread. So thanks for the nice words and comments. I've already fixed some things based on the feedback, including the right arm thing :).

Working on ep3 now. It'll be coming at the end of august. Yeah it'll be a Patreon only release on my side but I'm sure it'll get shared around this part sooner rather than later.

Az.

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
Hmm the story of the game is great however idk about the characters, people are saying Samantha is a hot ass milf but Idk man I dont think so, out of the 3 girls I think emily is the only viable one, Ashley is a complete slut and some how its "hot" that she fucks 30 men each day for money? Hopefully some new characters but I doubt it since this game is only revolved around the 3 starter girls.

Reactions: BobTheWankerDK

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
A chick full of tats walk into my room wearing only a top and panties, if that is not hot i dunno what is.... ( who cares if she was a hooker, a lawyer,a doctor, a cop) all i see is a hot girl...
You da man. Hot's hot. Tits're tits. Booties're booties. Dude ASHLEY'S ASHLEY'S

Reactions: smokebox

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Just played this a few minutes ago, really promising start. All 3 of the girls are great. Ashley is a tattooed goddess and Samantha wants the D badly, what a MILF she is. Emily is a cutie, too. She might actually be the closest to MC, as they are both in the HH for similar reasons.

Reactions: Mytez and smokebox

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
You do know she has stopped that she tells you when you're finding out about her during the dinner scene, she deserves another chance.
"she deserves another chance" when she doesnt change her ways? for example first time meeting her and she grabs ur dick??? not acting civil is one too

Reactions: Canto Forte

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
"she deserves another chance" when she doesnt change her ways? for example first time meeting her and she grabs ur dick??? not acting civil is one too
Yes, there is more to her than meets the eye but you have clearly overlooked that, she grabs your dick after walking in on her naked she is only having a little bit of fun with the MC not like he really tries to get away from it does he, and not acting civil like what? she's a wild child rather that than some dull boring person we have no interest in.

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes