Ren'Py Halloween's Whispered Fate [Ep. 1 v0.1] [GruBoop]

4.60 star(s) 13 Votes

Toliik200221

Dec 25, 2020
Is the main character a young boy (shota) who’s going on Halloween night get some treats and then he encounters these hot asf women’s ? Damn if that is the context of the game I’m excited!

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Kinda a nice little Halloween game, even with the one character named Martha, holding back the Batman meme is rough. ;) But seriously, I enjoyed it, thank you so very much for doing this!!!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Halloween's Whispered Fate[Ep. 1 v0.1] [GruBoop] (503 MB rar pc source)
122 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/sounds quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

note: unpacked archives/rpa, so easy access to media files (video, audio and images)

Last edited:

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
I give dev the HIGHEST praise for the renders, absolutely BEAUTIFUL... but why make a second game, the first game is not even got half a content.

GruBoop
The video is nice but would be better with sound (I can already hear it in my head, mind you).
Do you know if someone tooooootally not affiliated with you would drop an incest patch for this game?
I have the same question. Pics look like an incest game but no tag or mod file?? I hope it does have it.
U can try this one, i hope its works correct
Bruh, just put "Mom" when the game ask what to call her. It's misleading but the other character still calls her by name, which is Martha.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Halloween's Whispered Fate[Ep. 1 v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 75mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of :
Halloween's Whispered Fate[Ep. 1 v0.1]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required
Download

Reactions: LucaSex69

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Fucks sake, hopefully he is just being lazy and using the same model. The oher game already has whores/prostitutes, why bring them to this one as well :FacePalm:.
Yeah.... If it's going to be same like the first game i will skip this as well... I didn't like the first one when one after another all the girls turned out to be whore/prostitutes....(forced femdom).... I haven't visited that game again... I will just wait and read the comments

wicked_hero

Sep 19, 2020
Nice renders, pretty girls, smooth animation, no errors.. Looks very interesting and promising! Good start!

4.60 star(s) 13 Votes