Ren'Py Halloween's Whispered Fate[Ep. 1 v0.1] [GruBoop]

4.60 star(s) 13 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Im having great time reading top-notch reviews as these two for example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if not laughable it would be pathetic, to say at least, how those dudes rate games they like (it doesnt have one thing/kink im drooling over, so im gonna put low rating in order to enforce dev to adjust to my desires...yeah, im an influencer, im a bad, im a big, im a true zoooner
#yeswecan
:KEK:

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
game so far was good, nice renders and characters, but that animated dance scene was hilariously bad, please change it to her working out in her room naked or something less goofy lol

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Im having great time reading top-notch reviews as these two for example:
if not laughable it would be pathetic, to say at least, how those dudes rate games they like (it doesnt have one thing/kink im drooling over, so im gonna put low rating in order to enforce dev to adjust to my desires...yeah, im an influencer, im a bad, im a big, im a true zoooner
#yeswecan
:KEK:
Pogo's a fucking hypocrite of the highest order.

Reactions: Abhai

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Add this guy to the long list of dorky, cringy MC's I've had the displeasure of encountering. Although I couldn't get behind the other game hopefully when I check back in a couple of years his character balances out.

Draccon99

Jul 26, 2017
Incest >> to anyone posting they want it.
Just call Martha > Mom, at the start. The game even prompts you that if you change her name some character will still call her Martha, that should give you a hint that, this a build in Incest mod. Sure you lose the option to call her a different name but its a small price to pay for the dev to have green light on patreon.

Reactions: DevilishTemptation
4.60 star(s) 13 Votes