4.70 star(s) 18 Votes

mirht97

Oct 11, 2021
A bug I noticed if you wanna kill her with the medallion is, whenever you grab it, drag her to where the chest is from where you grabbed the medallion and just try and circle her around the chest. It's a little bit wonky and hard to get, but if you manage to make her throw a knife at you stand on the opposite side of her on the chest, she would get stuck. You can drain her HP all the way after with the medallion. If you move a bit she would resume her tracking and start chasing you again.

KrasuePi

Restless Spirit
Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Option to play as female (with a male ghost)
Thanks for the kind words and I'm happy you enjoyed the game. Future updates will contain more scenes and outfits as well as a few QoL updates but I probably won't be doing any major reworks. As for a female playable character, I won't for this game but would definitely like to make a game with a female protagonist. Maybe something with a more classic survival horror setting and gameplay style.
There is an invincibility glitch for those that want it
Enjoy it while you can. :sneaky:

KrasuePi

Restless Spirit
Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Make sure the bugs that make the game harder than intended are properly fixed before those that make things bit easier are :p
The medallion isn't really a bug, it was just designed that way. I'm tweaking it to make it less frustrating.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ViviX12

NTDong

Jul 4, 2023
View attachment 3685837

Overview:
Within these old halls, the spirit of a woman roams. She thirsts for the blood of men and is unrelenting in her pursuit. Can you escape the Pale Widow or will you succumb to her desires?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-30
Release Date: 2024-05-30
Developer: Krasue Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
This is a fucking masterpiece

KrasuePi

Restless Spirit
Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
I don't want to impose but I hope you're also tweaking the map to make it more readable. Since the layout is random each time the map is really important.
The map is an unfortunate oversight on my part. I probably won't improve it, at least not in the next update. I would like to try getting a multi-tiered map system working eventually but more animated scenes and smaller fixes take priority for me. Not to mention I also have my other project I want to get properly started on.

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
The map is an unfortunate oversight on my part. I probably won't improve it, at least not in the next update. I would like to try getting a multi-tiered map system working eventually but more animated scenes and smaller fixes take priority for me. Not to mention I also have my other project I want to get properly started on.
That's totally understandable, you have your own work flow. It's not gamebreaking, you can still manage with the current map but I'm glad you're gonna take another look at it and try to fix it in the future.

Heavy_Bear91

Mar 3, 2019
she can't see me at all!...kinda ruin the horror. btw she is single???? asking for a friend. 1717945789688.png

Last edited:

AvarageGhostEnjoyer

Apr 1, 2022
Thanks for the kind words and I'm happy you enjoyed the game. Future updates will contain more scenes and outfits as well as a few QoL updates but I probably won't be doing any major reworks. As for a female playable character, I won't for this game but would definitely like to make a game with a female protagonist. Maybe something with a more classic survival horror setting and gameplay style.
Nice! Glad to hear back from you, can't wait to see what awaits us in the future!
Also you could make the female thing as in having two types of animations you can choose from when caught, since the protagonist's gender off the scenes isn't really obvious I guess, just trying to give off some ideas :)

Last edited:

Blezer0216

Dec 24, 2021
Save file with everything unlocked. I played the game once and just used a website to cheat the money. It has Free Mode, which is the gallery and all costumes unlocked. There's 3 scenes

Put this in the C:\Users\%USER%\AppData\Local\HallsOfPaleWidow\Saved\SaveGames
I create the save folder but the save does not load

GreedOfTheFool

Apr 1, 2018
I got my health back to full by changing the character shadow in the settings, also I became invincible by toggling on and off the character shadows a few times. I spent 20 minutes walking around with her stabbing me while remaining full health

dickjohn

Oct 15, 2022
Save file with everything unlocked. I played the game once and just used a website to cheat the money. It has Free Mode, which is the gallery and all costumes unlocked. There's 3 scenes

Put this in the C:\Users\%USER%\AppData\Local\HallsOfPaleWidow\Saved\SaveGames
What website? My game doesn't have a saved file

KrasuePi

Restless Spirit
Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
I got my health back to full by changing the character shadow in the settings, also I became invincible by toggling on and off the character shadows a few times. I spent 20 minutes walking around with her stabbing me while remaining full health
Holy crap, you're right. I hadn't even realized that was possible. Thanks for flagging it up, it'll be fixed in the next update.

Reactions: cooldude33
4.70 star(s) 18 Votes