Unity Completed Hana Exposure! A Blooming Flower~ [v1.04] [Flimsy]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Eterky

Aug 3, 2017
Stuck on one petal, second maid outfit doesn't exist. Let me know if you need anything else why everything in the game is a gray heart.
Same here. I've got 1300 silver and waited 5 days wandering to find any changes in events I've already seen : swiming pool, lifeguard, maid cafe, inn cleaning (still the same event as the first time). Also I can't access hotsprings because of panties accident.
I'm stuck with that damn first petal

nenefa

Mar 18, 2020
hello,
I circumvented this apparently by changing the windows computer registry
HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Software -> Flimsy -> Hana's Exposure
I changed the value from levelh218 .....
for 2, before the value was 1

ElijahMM

Oct 5, 2018
hello,
I circumvented this apparently by changing the windows computer registry
HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Software -> Flimsy -> Hana's Exposure
I changed the value from levelh218 .....
for 2, before the value was 1
This is partially working. Even if you have the lvl 2 set, the bar scene is set to the one from previous lvl

swordmank

May 14, 2018
Same here. I've got 1300 silver and waited 5 days wandering to find any changes in events I've already seen : swiming pool, lifeguard, maid cafe, inn cleaning (still the same event as the first time). Also I can't access hotsprings because of panties accident.
I'm stuck with that damn first petal
Same.

Anillegalgoat

Mar 19, 2019
I'm still stuck on only one petal. Even after downloading the latest version. Seems to work with a new game.

Last edited:

Anillegalgoat

Mar 19, 2019
I now seem to have another problem, the bath house seems to be broken. I can't use it a second time as it gets stuck on the Yes/No menu. And sometimes when i work in it, it thinks i'm using it and i get stuck in it, and have to close the game.

Reactions: combo_69

Taito

Oct 29, 2017
I now seem to have another problem, the bath house seems to be broken. I can't use it a second time as it gets stuck on the Yes/No menu. And sometimes when i work in it, it thinks i'm using it and i get stuck in it, and have to close the game.
yeah, and if u ignore the bath house, u will stuck in the clothing shop after u done the 3rd maid dress and the new swimsuit.

i really wanna enjoy this but uff..

Karotte

Feb 4, 2020
Wow - this is really a great game. I hope the bugs will get sorted out since I really like the game. I also have the bath house bug and furthermore I get the spoken text at the pool (after leaving work there and from the bikini lady) like I would already have the new swimsuit - but I did not have it yet (I correctly did not get the new events - but I got the new dialogues).

Reactions: Banshee96

swordmank

May 14, 2018
yeah, and if u ignore the bath house, u will stuck in the clothing shop after u done the 3rd maid dress and the new swimsuit.

i really wanna enjoy this but uff..
Try to go to bath not right after cleaning it, but at next day, at least for me it worked

Reactions: Taito

swordmank

May 14, 2018
Try to go to bath not right after cleaning it, but at next day, at least for me it worked

Reactions: Anillegalgoat

xumot

Jun 4, 2018
I've got 4 petals, the game said "that's all in this version", but for some reason I didn't get the quest for new swimsuit. Looks like I'll have to start a new game yet again... :rolleyes: Seriously, I love this game, graphics especially, but the way how quests and corruption are tied together leaves a lot to be desired...

DTerra

Jul 8, 2017
Am I reading the notes correctly that there are no new events in 4.5?

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2018
I managed to get the swimsuit event on my old save (from the last version) but not on this one, she talks as if she was wearing it after leaving the pool but that's it.

Oct 7, 2018
Also, I recommend adding multiple save slots. Not very efficient but it can be done simply be appending a save slot number to the name of the variable you are saving.

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
Is there a walkthrough for this or a guide or explanation? I find the art charming and it is a great idea but the game just sort of...starts without explanation I have done a few things but then nothing happens and then things would repeat. I mean I am dumb, but I can't be the only one that needs a little direction.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes