Unity Completed Hana Exposure! A Blooming Flower~ [v1.04] [Flimsy]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Metaxes

Jan 17, 2019
I like where it is going and i'm really enjoing it.
Just a thing: it will be possible to insert, in future updates, more save slots?

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
I report a bug !
I bought the third maid outfit (80 silver)... But I bought it 3 times !!
Just by pressing "enter" many times to go to the end of the dialogue, I relaunched the dialogue without realizing it (yep, I was on the phone at the same time) : she offered me the same outfit, it cost me 80 silver... And I tried it once again (just to test if this was truely what happened).
This outfit cost me 240 silver : I think I'll replay the day ^^

FlimsyDev

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
I like where it is going and i'm really enjoing it.
Just a thing: it will be possible to insert, in future updates, more save slots?
Yes!

I report a bug !
I bought the third maid outfit (80 silver)... But I bought it 3 times !!
Just by pressing "enter" many times to go to the end of the dialogue, I relaunched the dialogue without realizing it (yep, I was on the phone at the same time) : she offered me the same outfit, it cost me 80 silver... And I tried it once again (just to test if this was truely what happened).
This outfit cost me 240 silver : I think I'll replay the day ^^
Yeah a bit of a nasty bug, it's was addressed in 0.42.
Thanks for the report though!

Update when? I check the thread daily. hoping.
Been fixing a plethora of bugs from a new feature.
Once that wraps up the update will be ready!

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
So I am wondering, how much are you planning on lewding Hana, and how far will things eventually go? Like, we know lewd outfits you can equip and npcs respond to is planned. But what about NAKED being an "outfit"? And from there, will rape as a reaction be a thing, like she can actually have sex or get raped, and possibly even like it? Or are you keeping this clean for a hentai game, no sex scenes or rape scenes or Hana being covered in buckets of semen by the final lewd level? So is it staying fun can clean but lewd forever, or are you upping things eventually to where sex scenes are everywhere and you can slut Hana out on top of lewding her out?

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
I sure hope that Flimsy will keep it clean, corruption by rape isn't my thing at all. Also, Hana is just too cute for that.

On another note, I would like to ask if there is an ETA for 0.45. I do not want to nag though, so please don't take this or my earlier post as mean-spirited. I am just quite interested in this game and check the thread 2-3 times daily :giggle:

FlimsyDev

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
New feature? Hope that is hinting at changeable lewd outfits I can wear around town, a feature I have been longing for. Also hopefully you've made it more stable than before, I can't take 2 minute load screens for the pool...
That feature will be a part of 0.6 or 0.7 when there's more outfits available. v0.41 is a beta and thus it's missing a lot of things (And for this reason it was meant to be played only by the small group patreon beta testers.), one of said things being a couple optimizations to the pool and bathhouse which should increase framerate and decrease load times a bit.

So I am wondering, how much are you planning on lewding Hana, and how far will things eventually go? Like, we know lewd outfits you can equip and npcs respond to is planned. But what about NAKED being an "outfit"? And from there, will rape as a reaction be a thing, like she can actually have sex or get raped, and possibly even like it? Or are you keeping this clean for a hentai game, no sex scenes or rape scenes or Hana being covered in buckets of semen by the final lewd level? So is it staying fun can clean but lewd forever, or are you upping things eventually to where sex scenes are everywhere and you can slut Hana out on top of lewding her out?
Sex has always been out of the question as I'm trying to keep this as clean as possible. I've been considering perhaps adding some groping, but then again, the thing Hana enjoys is being seen and knowing people enjoy seeing her, so adding groping to the game deviates from doing what Hana enjoys which is a core element of the game.

Needless to say rape is out of the question as well. However, I do plan on adding a couple of close calls. They won't be mean close calls, instead it'll be more among the lines of Hana giving off the wrong impression and having a hard time saying no.

The one you nailed is the bukkake stuff, it'll be part of the end game.

Hana will technically get a naked outfit. It'll only be usable in one POI though.

Pretty much staying fun and clean.

I sure hope that Flimsy will keep it clean, corruption by rape isn't my thing at all. Also, Hana is just too cute for that.

On another note, I would like to ask if there is an ETA for 0.45. I do not want to nag though, so please don't take this or my earlier post as mean-spirited. I am just quite interested in this game and check the thread 2-3 times daily :giggle:
Indeed, things will stay clean!

I intend to release it by the end of march, but as I've mentioned previously. I'm currently fixing bugs and those can be extremely unpredictable when it comes to how long or how difficult it'll be to fix them, so while I'm almost done patching things up, there's always the chance that things might have to be pushed back a bit.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
So I need to wait a couple updates for the wearable outfits? Aww... So you're fine with her getting covered in cum from multiple guys, but even CONSENSUAL sex is out? That seems a bit weird, why is one fine but one isn't? I am fine with no rape, it's actually kinda nice to see a hentai game maker who loves and respects their own character enough to actually want nothing bad to happen to them and protects them by flat out not letting rape be possible. But sex being out altogether but bukkakes being in seems so arbitrary. And why is the naked outfit only allowed once, it can't be clean and fun to just go nudist? I've played hentai games that allow clothes stripping where rape is no more like when naked than clothed, so I don't see why to limit it like that just because you want things staying fun and safe for your character, being naked outside of events can still be safe and fun too. I mean, I am imagining you letting her go fully naked when talking to npcs, and their reactions are still hot to imagine even if they don't actually DO anything to her. Honestly, I hope you'll reconsider both the 'no sex ever' rule and the 'naked only in one event ever' rule. Also... What is a POI anyway?

Warlan

Jun 20, 2017
So I need to wait a couple updates for the wearable outfits? Aww... So you're fine with her getting covered in cum from multiple guys, but even CONSENSUAL sex is out? That seems a bit weird, why is one fine but one isn't? I am fine with no rape, it's actually kinda nice to see a hentai game maker who loves and respects their own character enough to actually want nothing bad to happen to them and protects them by flat out not letting rape be possible. But sex being out altogether but bukkakes being in seems so arbitrary. And why is the naked outfit only allowed once, it can't be clean and fun to just go nudist? I've played hentai games that allow clothes stripping where rape is no more like when naked than clothed, so I don't see why to limit it like that just because you want things staying fun and safe for your character, being naked outside of events can still be safe and fun too. I mean, I am imagining you letting her go fully naked when talking to npcs, and their reactions are still hot to imagine even if they don't actually DO anything to her. Honestly, I hope you'll reconsider both the 'no sex ever' rule and the 'naked only in one event ever' rule. Also... What is a POI anyway?
I assume POI means point of interest. Which might be like a nudist beach or a sauna? Somewhere where it's acceptable to be nude.

Reactions: FlimsyDev

FlimsyDev

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
And why is the naked outfit only allowed once, it can't be clean and fun to just go nudist?
I hope you'll reconsider both the 'no sex ever' rule and the 'naked only in one event ever' rule.
Also... What is a POI anyway?
Never said that it would only be allowed once. I did however say the naked-ish "outfit" would only be usable in one POI, which means that Hana will be able to freely get naked in a specific POI (btw, POI means point of interest, so something like the PUB, bathhouse, pool, clothing shop, etc).

Keep in mind this doesn't mean that Hana won't have naked events in other POIs, this just means there will only be 1 POI in which Hana will be able to choose naked-ish as an outfit.

So you're fine with her getting covered in cum from multiple guys, but even CONSENSUAL sex is out? That seems a bit weird, why is one fine but one isn't?
It'll make sense once we get to that point.

dankjuul

Apr 9, 2019
Never said that it would only be allowed once. I did however say the naked-ish "outfit" would only be usable in one POI, which means that Hana will be able to freely get naked in a specific POI (btw, POI means point of interest, so something like the PUB, bathhouse, pool, clothing shop, etc).

Keep in mind this doesn't mean that Hana won't have naked events in other POIs, this just means there will only be 1 POI in which Hana will be able to choose naked-ish as an outfit.

It'll make sense once we get to that point.
I for one like the idea of her not having sex, but doing extremely lewd stuff. Call me a weirdo but I play other games where I try to remain a virgin but do a lot of exhibition and groping stuff. I don't care about being able to be naked everywhere, but I do hope we'll be able to go without panties everywhere. If we can go without panties everywhere and "accidentally" flash people I would up my pledge on patreon.

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Damn i found this game and fell in love with it, looking forward to the day when we'd get some sex scenes with Hana.
But knowing that even consensual sex is out of the question is the turning point for me. I'm sure what you've planned will be great for bukkake fetishist. That's not me though. This will be my last update as a patron. Thanks for the great artwork though

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
I for one like the idea of her not having sex, but doing extremely lewd stuff. Call me a weirdo but I play other games where I try to remain a virgin but do a lot of exhibition and groping stuff. I don't care about being able to be naked everywhere, but I do hope we'll be able to go without panties everywhere. If we can go without panties everywhere and "accidentally" flash people I would up my pledge on patreon.
I like games that provide both routes, pure and corrupted. As it adds replay value. But still would've liked that intercourse option to be available but avoidable if you desire. Doesn't look like that'll be the case here, which is unfortunate.

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
Thanks for the update.

What happened to the discussion about unnecessarily long walking distances. I'd like to replay the game but the idea of doing all that walking once again turns me off the idea. It's almost as bad as a RPGM game...

Reactions: Banshee96
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes