Unity Completed Hana Exposure! A Blooming Flower~ [v1.04] [Flimsy]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Wow that is a lot, I'll try to go through every point.
Clarifying where you had questions

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Where is the game save file located? I want to backup the file to be able to use for future versions
Users/[login name]/AppData/LocalLow/Flimsy/Hana's Exposure
AppData/LocalLow is the standard location for Unity and RenPy saves. It won't be deleted if you delete the game, so no need to back it up.

Halbling

Jan 29, 2019
sooo... on my Win7 pc the game completely freezes my PC after a few minutes so that I have to forcefully restart it

And on my Win10 Laptop Hana just keeps on walking forward endlessly without me having a chance to do anyting

Makes it kinda hard to like the game...

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Where is the game save file located? I want to backup the file to be able to use for future versions
I'm not sure what Flimsycomb did, but according to on Windows its probably somewhere near %userprofile%\AppData\Local\Packages\<productname>\LocalState. On Linux I found it to be ~/.config/unity3d/Flimsy/Hana's Exposure. Though the prefs file located there suggests its actually saving to the "cloud".

garet

Aug 5, 2016
Users/[login name]/AppData/LocalLow/Flimsy/Hana's Exposure
AppData/LocalLow is the standard location for Unity and RenPy saves. It won't be deleted if you delete the game, so no need to back it up.
Thanks, I use more than one pc

Pozar55

Mar 26, 2019
I downloaded the 4.1 beta, but I can't seem to get lewdness to level up at all. I've been going between the pub and the hotel jobs for over two and a half hours, along with talking to the cloths girl(can't think of her name). What am I doing wrong?

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
I downloaded the 4.1 beta, but I can't seem to get lewdness to level up at all. I've been going between the pub and the hotel jobs for over two and a half hours, along with talking to the cloths girl(can't think of her name). What am I doing wrong?
You also have to spend some leisuretime in the pool ;)

Reheto

Nov 10, 2018
Just wanted to thank you for this game, i really enjoyed it so far! There were a few bugs that i noticed, but they were mentioned by somebody else and you already addressed them. I hope you keep developing this further :D

Reactions: Yutoma and waffel

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
On the one side im glad i found this game, as its quickly become one of my favorites. But on the other side, im sad i found it so early. As now i must wait months and months for more!

Hope you keep it up!!!

D

Deleted member 187590

Well, my bad.

I knew it was a beta and what a beta update implies, but I called it a "broken" update and shit went to the roof on this thread.
I updated my post with new things that I discovered.

[EDITED POST]

I've found some bugs on the 0.41 beta version.
  • The shopkeeper keeps telling you to buy the 2nd swimsuit even you already got it.
It isn't a big deal, you can go home and sleep and it will dissapear.

• With the new swimsuit, the second event in the pool keeps the image in front and it doesn't go away.
  • In the bathouse, when you are going to get out talking to the guy on the desk, it freezes.
  • If you trigger an event (pink hearts) while moving, sometimes it would skip it and the heart will dissapear.
These 3 seem to be related to smashing the enter like a psycho when the prompt box hasn't loaded. I replayed the game today giving a few seconds to load everything before pressing enter and it seems to work fine.

I love this game, can't wait for the next official release.
Anyway, I became a patron and I can't wait to see more of this amazing project, I advise you guys to do the same!

Last edited by a moderator:

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
This game shows great promise, with great 2D graphics, but
* it would be a much better experience if the Unity 3D world was dropped. The outdoors world look flat and ugly, and only makes you waste a lot of time running from house to house for zero benefit. Since there's only a few points indoors where something happens, forcing the player to run to each such point is just frustrating

Switching to a simple (and attractive) 2D map where you can click on the house you want to move to (outdoor) or the person (indoors) would make the game play much friendlier, look much better, and it would mean spending way less time running along the same street back and forth, back and forth...

* you have four possible jobs. In order to minimize running around (easily the worst part of the game), the player will make Hana take all jobs at the same time, experiencing the storylines in parallel. But the coding doesn't seem to anticipate this properly. Two examples of bugs I came across:
1) my Hana "leveled up" to the transparent swimsuit and the daring (two piece) bar maid suit at the same time. The game told me I should go talk to Mei (the Clothes lady). She only discussed the swimsuit - the next time I worked at the bar I suddenly had a new suit!
2) if you work as a life guard before relaxing at the pool, the dialogue where Hana discovers the transparency comes in the wrong order
3) it doesn't make sense to be embarrassed by flashing your boob in one place (at the bar or cleaning the inn) when you are already running around in a too-short towel (bathhouse) or swimming with your top down (pool). Again, this likely means more testing must be done - I'm clearly not playing the game in the order you thought I would, yet there isn't any code to prevent it (or better: to guide me).

Switch to a simpler point and click interface, both for the outdoor and indoor scenes. Your style of (2D) drawing is really good - use it for the whole game! :) Compared to the lifeless empty 3D world it would make your game much prettier and sexier!

Make it much more clear when Mei has something new to say - have the clothes shop hang a flag or something so the player doesn't need to waste time visiting only to find out nothing happens. The same goes for the bathhouse and any other space that doesn't have content all the time - give clear visual hints when it's worth the player's while to investigate.

Check each storyline against each other, so the level of embarrassment and daring makes sense: If you're ready to flash your pussy at one place, you shouldn't still have a hangup against accidentally having your boob fall out at another. One seems appropriate for level four (four petals of the flower thing) but the other makes sense at maybe level two...? Make it more clear to the player if one job has reached a plateau, and Hana needs to switch to another to keep levelling.

I look forward to more updates of this! :) Especially actual hardcore content. (I understand you want a relatively fetish-free vanilla experience, but I do hope those lecherous bar patrons and bathhouse visitors eventually get to have their way with poor Hana)

My suggestions:
The game occasionally says "level up - more outfits are available" (or something like that). I realize you're talking about the "upgraded" maid and swim suits, but Mei runs a clothing shop. I really hoped there would be a fitting room where Hana could try out various scandalous outfits! That is, dresses she would use during her normal day (not at work). Having them cost hundreds of coins would be OK - since working all four jobs simultaneously nets you more money than you can spend on entrance fees anyway there really needs to be a "money drain" that motivates the player to work more just for the pay (even if each day doesn't upgrade your "level").

You could also use this to give the player power over Hana's lewdness. Instead of her automatically switching to a shorter towel at the bathhouse, for instance, have the player purchase it. Hana could simply start complaining her old clothes doesn't do it anymore for her, hinting that without a clothes upgrade her "leveling" would slow down or stop.

Just offering (already at start) a selection of ever-shorter dresses would whet the player's appetite. That you need both money and a certain level is okay - after all, it's a game not a visual novel.

Running around naked in the streets should be possible for a short while, but eventually she would be barred from entering houses. She could get the most basic torn robe at Mei's.

Hana is surrounded by lecherous old men in the various working places automatically as the story progresses. Consider leaving this decision to the player: by exploring the corner with the people, she gets herself into these situations (that give a big boost to her level). Especially going forward - if the player knows these men will molest her, it is incredibly erotic to steer Hana there (instead of it just happening to her automatically).

Consider adding dialogue where Hana reflects over todays events. Having Hana question whether she should dare go on is good - more of this! You might even add a decision point where she tries to reverse her descent into depravity (failing of course)...

Random ideas:
* At the inn, there are four unmarked doors. Mark them 1-4 and have the innkeeper give her a new room each night. If the player remembers to enter the correct door, play commences as before (with the progress save etc). If she enters the wrong door, "bad" (read good) things happen to her, depending on the door number:
Door #1 something makes Hana very embarrassed. At first a nude woman. Then a nude man. Then a nude couple. They invite her in, but she must decline (until her level is very advanced and she happily enters a threesome)
Door #2 (just above the staircase) the room is looking slightly different, perhaps the bed is on the left-hand side but otherwise empty. If the player still makes Hana go to bed, she will wake up when the real guest comes home and crawls into bed with her... Will she lie quiet even as the man mistakes her for his wife...? (He will apologize profusely in the morning if he had sex with her. Each time this happens he will get less and less upset, and be more and more rough with her. In the end he will confess his wife died a year ago, and he's asking Hana to marry him. If she's molested (=unfaithful) after the marriage, she will be intensely embarrassed each time they meet)
Door #3 three men are playing cards and invite her in for a game of strip poker. She can gain money but she can also lose her (potentially expensive) clothing. All limited by her level of course; at some point she'll get too embarrassed and run outside. Later in the game, the men will offer pieces of clothing back to her if she has sex with them. At first she might get her dress, hat, underwear all back just for letting them kiss her breasts and fingering her to climax. Later they will reason she needs to do more, for less... She might have to fuck them all just to get her hat back, for instance. (Then she has to run around town naked in just a hat :)
Door #4: ???

* let Hana take a nude bath in the village stream. As her level increases, she will not flinch when the town bum (a dirty drunk old man) spy on her, approach her or even molests her... He could bring a soap and pretend to use it to wash her (not giving it to her except to clean off him).

* add condoms to what's on sale at Mei's. Only to be used late in game of course. Don't force the player to purchase one condom at a time, a repetitive boring task. Instead have the game offer to have her automatically purchase a dozen each time she visits the store (assuming she's not out of money). If she manages to be felt up by more than a dozen people between visits all bets are off... which in the late game should be easy enough! (She might have to visit each time she passes by to ensure she doesn't run out) Even later Hana's lewdness level is so high the most lecherous of molesters can even talk her out of having to use one, experiencing the terror/joy of unprotected sex (risking pregnancy that is)...

* add a fifth job working as a salesperson at Mei's. Ladies would come in and try out various dresses, and Hana could suggest alterations to make them more sexy. With higher level she would convince the customers to wear scandalous outfits! (Short dresses no panties for instance)
- Mei could even ask Hana to model her clothes for important rich male customers. Mei and the client would treat her as an object, groping her and ignoring her protests. If her level is high enough, she endures the embarrassment and makes the sale. But the point is she doesn't have to: making excuses and running outside is also a neat story!

Last edited:

moonhead

Oct 8, 2016
Great game, loving the themes and style. I'm not entirely sold on the 3d interface really, it feels like a RPGM game turn on it's side, I end up spending a lot of time walking between the same 4 buildings.

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
Great game, loving the themes and style. I'm not entirely sold on the 3d interface really, it feels like a RPGM game turn on it's side, I end up spending a lot of time walking between the same 4 buildings.
Yep. I can't stand RPGM games for this reason.

In this case, however, I would flip the criticism around and instead say: the author's self-made 2D graphics are great!

So it would be a vast improvement if he/she made a simple (2D) sketch of the village in the same style, and let the player move around by simply clicking the destination. The same goes for the indoors locations. You could even have Hana walk (not too slowly) across the map to show off her cute little traipsing :)

Reactions: moonhead

yhbt

Jun 20, 2017
I wanted to chime in and say that this is one of my favourite games on F95 at the moment. It's hard to find good exhibitionism games, so it's great to find creators with similar tastes. I noticed the similarity with nijiirononiji as well, and while I've been hoping for a new game from them for a while it doesn't seem like it will happen. Don't take the hating about it being a clone seriously. You're doing your own art and spin, so it's perfectly fine. I highly enjoy both the game and imagery right now.

Also, people will probably request a lot of different shit here, but don't spend too much time on what others want you to do if you don't want to do those things. Just take it as inspiration and feedback, or make them pay you a certain tier to be able to request specific stuff.

Here's some of my feedback as of now:
  • I like the easily interpreted flower-corruption system. (Even if it has been done before.)
  • I see mention of events feeling a bit out of order (tits out in one place, shy in another). I wouldn't care too much about that in a (nukige) game like this right now during development, but you should definitely have a plan to restructure the events near the end of development or whenever you have enough events for it.
  • On a related note: Not sure how easily you can handle flags in Unity, but maybe try to add a flag for first-time events. E.g. so that she can only be unaware of her transparent swimsuit once, then give her an alternative text for whatever the player does second (and when repeating the event). A less complicated fix is to just force the discovery event first, like when she suddenly decided to shower before entering the pool.
  • A hold-to-skip text button might come in handy. Usually something like ctrl. To skip if you end up with repeated text or playing the game from scratch again. I didn't find any such function. I'd also like to see numpad support like some other guy mentioned, which is my go-to playing style for these games num0 for cancel and ctrl and shift within reach.
  • While the map is somewhat compact, it still seems just slightly too large and tedious to get around. I personally enjoy these RPG-maker style maps where the city is visualised as long as they're well made. Maybe add a smaller bridge, planks or stones to skip across the river on the other side or closer to the centre, make a few ladders on different sides of the pool, and don't make buildings like the inn, bar and clothing shop so large inside unless you intend to use that area for anything specific. I can understand wanting to make the inn seem large for accommodation, but at least think about how far the player has to travel each day to do events or sleep. The inn and clothing shop should also be a bit centralised since this is where you always return.
  • Having played nijiiro's games, I also found their scene gallery one of the most interesting out there, with a miniature map and chronological order of events gathered on top of each house. I hope you'll implement something similar when time comes.

Again, don't feel obliged or discouraged by my feedback. If you don't want to do something or if something is too hard or time consuming, remember that it's your game and people enjoy it even if they have various complaints or quirks they'd like to see ironed out. I've seen a few negative comments here lately, but the last thing we'd want is seeing you overencumbered and having development stop.

junito

May 27, 2017
bug with second swinsuit even after buy continues to appear the option to buy and with the maid uniform you just get him but dont ssee the scene where you buy

Reactions: waffel and Chify

xumot

Jun 4, 2018
bug with second swinsuit even after buy continues to appear the option to buy and with the maid uniform you just get him but dont ssee the scene where you buy
"THIS IS A BETA RELEASE, SO THERE'S BOUND TO BE BUGS" it's written in the OP (original post?). This version was uploaded too soon, before all bugs were squished, so yeah, there're some bugs.

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
"THIS IS A BETA RELEASE, SO THERE'S BOUND TO BE BUGS" it's written in the OP (original post?). This version was uploaded too soon, before all bugs were squished, so yeah, there're some bugs.
And your point? That we shouldn't report bugs?

Of course we should. The dev should be grateful for the free playtesting. So chill.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
I do agree with making the map simpler and 2D, would certainly make it run a whole lot better for me.

xumot

Jun 4, 2018
And your point? That we shouldn't report bugs?

Of course we should. The dev should be grateful for the free playtesting. So chill.
I'm chill, because I don't make ruckus about already known and fixed bugs and just waiting for 0.5 version. The bug in the post, which I replied to, was mentioned in earlier posts too many times and is already fixed, so I don't see any reason to write about it again and again - that's my point.

I do agree with making the map simpler and 2D, would certainly make it run a whole lot better for me.
Would you be so kind and tell us your PC specs? I can't understand your complains because for most of us this game runs just fine.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes