Unity Completed Hana Exposure! A Blooming Flower~ [v1.04] [Flimsy]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
I'd be lying if I said I didn't mind. The problem here is how poorly it was handled, beta is currently behind a patreon paywall which is full of disclaimers that tell you that it's a beta and it will likely have some bugs, so beta patreons know exactly what to expect.

However, when it was leaked here, no one put up any disclaimers which probably lead players to believe this was the stable version, so once players found bugs/glitches there's a really high probability of it harming their opinion of the game as bugs and performance issues weren't something they were expecting.

Then there's the fact that the screenshots and changelog weren't updated by whoever updated the thread, so with a quick glance it would seem like nothing has really been added since last update which would likely dissuade some players.

I wouldn't mind too much a leak if it were done correctly, but due to how poorly it was done, I feel like it ended up tarnishing the game's name a bit.
So the issue was the handling, not people sharing your stuff here. That makes me feel a little better. For what it is worth, I made a counterpoint to that person saying the version was 'broken' since I didn't run into TOO many issues. Still, this is your thread, can't you edit the title and links back to what they were and maybe BonelessSlayer could delete his link, since it jumped the gun too much? That might undo this, so only people in the last day or so got the beta version.

Anyway, don't worry too much. I doubt this has actually dissuaded anyone from the game. At the least, the rating on it is still 4 and a half stars and no one did a review while the beta was posted, so the damage was minimal.

Snorted too much white powder
Was too excited 2 share nice thing with people ;(
Sorry, if I ruined your day
If Flimsy goes and edits the original post to regress it back to the previous version, could you delete your Mega link on the last page too?

xumot

Jun 4, 2018
I downloaded this game just now and it runs just fine. What are you talking about crashes or long loading times while entering areas? Pool, pub, inn takes no more than 2 seconds to load and other than unexpected ~2sec freeze before leveling up, everything's good.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
I downloaded this game just now and it runs just fine. What are you talking about crashes or long loading times while entering areas? Pool, pub, inn takes no more than 2 seconds to load and other than unexpected ~2sec freeze before leveling up, everything's good.
Well, to be fair, it seemed it was the NEW content that seemed to have the worst load times. Early game was smoother. But most likely, you just have a really good computer that runs things really well... Lucky.

FlimsyDev

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
Snorted too much white powder
Was too excited 2 share nice thing with people ;(
Sorry, if I ruined your day
Please share some of that happy snow next time.

So the issue was the handling, not people sharing your stuff here. That makes me feel a little better. For what it is worth, I made a counterpoint to that person saying the version was 'broken' since I didn't run into TOO many issues. Still, this is your thread, can't you edit the title and links back to what they were and maybe BonelessSlayer could delete his link, since it jumped the gun too much? That might undo this, so only people in the last day or so got the beta version.

Anyway, don't worry too much. I doubt this has actually dissuaded anyone from the game. At the least, the rating on it is still 4 and a half stars and no one did a review while the beta was posted, so the damage was minimal.

If Flimsy goes and edits the original post to regress it back to the previous version, could you delete your Mega link on the last page too?
I'd say 95%~ of the traffic in the thread comes from the latest updates tab, and I have no way of removing it from there, so putting up the previous links when it's already on the latest updates tab would likely make everything more confusing. Really the only thing I am able to do is add beta to the version number in the title and a bold disclaimer on top of the download links.

xumot

Jun 4, 2018
Well, to be fair, it seemed it was the NEW content that seemed to have the worst load times. Early game was smoother. But most likely, you just have a really good computer that runs things really well... Lucky.
I wouldn't say "really good computer" - it's just a H81 ITX mobo with i5-4690 cpu, 8GB ram, RX580 gpu and 256GB ssd in it, nothing special, really.

Callowayaway

Dec 9, 2019
I wouldn't say "really good computer" - it's just a H81 ITX mobo with i5-4690 cpu, 8GB ram, RX580 gpu and 256GB ssd in it, nothing special, really.
I know right? Guy complains that he has long load times because he's trying to run the game on a literal toaster and then immediately turns around and tries to claim that there can't be any game breaking bugs because he managed to dodge the majority of them. It's more frustrating than the actual bugs, honestly.

Harkon69

Apr 2, 2018
the game crashes when i reach lvl 4 and that's pretty sad consider i was loving the game so far :c

Disarace

Nov 3, 2017
So, the developer took the Japanese RPG game (RPG2 - Roshutsu Playing Game 2, to be exact), did not change anything in it except the engine and hair color of the main character and is now trying to shove it as something of his own. Just like EraHunter and Naked Adventure. Can you come up with something that is not about fucking your family or a goddamn rip off of another game? Ffs.

JJATH

May 2, 2017
When I go to buy the new outfits at the store at Lust 3 all I can buy is the swimsuit over and over again and not the maid outfit.
Edit: Alright it actually buys the Maid outfit but it doesn't show it in a scene. But it still repeats over and over again.

garet

Aug 5, 2016
Where is the game save file located? I want to backup the file to be able to use for future versions

FlimsyDev

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
the game crashes when i reach lvl 4 and that's pretty sad consider i was loving the game so far :c
Could you give me more details? thanks!

Bug list: 0.41

Contains spoilers, bugs, and suggestions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow that is a lot, I'll try to go through every point.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, lots of really good points, expect a bunch of the things mentioned to be added soon!

So, the developer took the Japanese RPG game (RPG2 - Roshutsu Playing Game 2, to be exact), did not change anything in it except the engine and hair color of the main character and is now trying to shove it as something of his own. Just like EraHunter and Naked Adventure. Can you come up with something that is not about fucking your family or a goddamn rip off of another game? Ffs.
I've mentioned a decent amount of times how much I love that game and how most of the current content in Hana's Exposure is directly inspired from nijiiro's game. There will of course be more areas and events that won't be related with nijiiro's game at all, so I hope those change your opinion about Hana's Exposure!

When I go to buy the new outfits at the store at Lust 3 all I can buy is the swimsuit over and over again and not the maid outfit.
Edit: Alright it actually buys the Maid outfit but it doesn't show it in a scene. But it still repeats over and over again.
Bug, fixed.

Where is the game save file located? I want to backup the file to be able to use for future versions
Reeeeeally deep in your computer, I don't recall exactly how to access them, but it should be compatible with future versions without having to switch it from one folder to another.

microbi0

Aug 6, 2016
Could you give me more details? thanks!
EDIT: OK. Pressing Enter twice was the problem. If you press Enter while the level up panel is loading, the game freezes.

Lust 3. Trying the new see-thru outfit for the first time. Goes into an infinite loop when finishing both scenes in the pool area.
Tried to do the lifeguard first and then the relax and vice verse. Doesn't matter. Upon finishing the second one the panel comes up with no text and it just keeps loading and the screen is frozen.
I have a beefy PC (i5-9600k@5.1Ghz, RTX 2070 super) so its not a problem.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes