Unity Completed Hana Exposure! A Blooming Flower~ [v1.04] [Flimsy]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

FlimsyDev

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
great game i really like it!

btw are you considering adding an option to be always naked? like using the closet in hotel
Yes, you'll be able to use that closet in future updates (I don't think it'll come in 0.4, but maybe in 0.5).

AwooHarpy

Jan 27, 2018
Hey Flimsycomb! Love the game, very cute, I'm excited to see where it goes in the future. I for one am a huge fan of this kind of exhibitionism game, with the protag showing herself off without all the sex. Definitely giving this a follow if you plan to be finished this year.

Small note. Have you played a little RPG Maker game called Roshutsu Playing Game 2? It's one of my favorites, and this game looks like it takes a lot of inspiration from it. Could be coincidence, but a lot of the scenes seem familiar.
That said, I quite enjoy it, seeing all the things that are different, like the art style and the way you go about the town, and Mai.

FlimsyDev

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
Hey Flimsycomb! Love the game, very cute, I'm excited to see where it goes in the future. I for one am a huge fan of this kind of exhibitionism game, with the protag showing herself off without all the sex. Definitely giving this a follow if you plan to be finished this year.

Small note. Have you played a little RPG Maker game called Roshutsu Playing Game 2? It's one of my favorites, and this game looks like it takes a lot of inspiration from it. Could be coincidence, but a lot of the scenes seem familiar.
That said, I quite enjoy it, seeing all the things that are different, like the art style and the way you go about the town, and Mai.
Of course, probably in my top 3 h games, so Hana's Exposure does take a lot of inspiration from it! always loved how small, simple, and straight to the point it is.

Glad you enjoyed Hana's Exposure!

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Great pair of games, although the third from that dev was a dissapointment. Personally I liked the 1 a bit better than 2 (due to having small scale stuff around town as well as event chains), but would've preferred a character that felt a bit less young.

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
seems VERY promsing
It is a fun little game. Development is a bit slower than I'd like (there should be a new version every week, not every month or two! Faster! FASTER! =P), and there are a few details my (possibly fictional) OCD would prefer so see adjusted (namely the boobsplosion when working in the inn, (which is possibly getting de-exploded in the future?)), but overall it's a fun little exhibition game, and the dev (who's active here, or possibly has a very convincing impersonator with access to the game's code active here) has confirmed that there is no plan to escalate from exhibitionism with some harassment to (the frankly over-done cliche of) public use.

My apologies if this post came off as kinda wierd, I'm in a really odd mood currently (sorta a mix of hyper, amused, and something I legitimately can't place (it's frustrating, I'm throwing away a perfectly good 'happy' joke acknowledging that!))

Reactions: FlimsyDev

FlimsyDev

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
It is a fun little game. Development is a bit slower than I'd like (there should be a new version every week, not every month or two! Faster! FASTER! =P)
There's always a lot of things changing behind the scenes that are incredibly time consuming, and due to me doing this in my free time by myself (MisaelDm does the sprites, CGs, but he isn't really involved in actual development), releasing a new version every week is pretty much impossible without a massive team, so a new version every 2~ months is as fast as I can go without it affecting my IRL duties too much.

and there are a few details my (possibly fictional) OCD would prefer so see adjusted (namely the boobsplosion when working in the inn, (which is possibly getting de-exploded in the future?)
Yeah, v0.3 had some breast reductions in a few CGs, but there's still some that need it (Inn included), so expect a breast reduction in those CG's fairly soon.

overall it's a fun little exhibition game, and the dev (who's active here, or possibly has a very convincing impersonator with access to the game's code active here) has confirmed that there is no plan to escalate from exhibitionism with some harassment to (the frankly over-done cliche of) public use.

My apologies if this post came off as kinda wierd, I'm in a really odd mood currently (sorta a mix of hyper, amused, and something I legitimately can't place (it's frustrating, I'm throwing away a perfectly good 'happy' joke acknowledging that!))
That's a rather interesting theory, am I an impersonator? a clone? Who knows!

Anyways, thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: Armelle69

robgor95

Oct 10, 2018
i've played the game, but after i've played the pub work, i can't go to "correct" the uniform or continue the game, how i can resolve this?

FlimsyDev

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
i've played the game, but after i've played the pub work, i can't go to "correct" the uniform or continue the game, how i can resolve this?
I'm not sure I understand what the issue was, the problem was that you couldn't wear the right maid uniform, or was it that you couldn't return to the sundress from the maid uniform?
And what level were you at (how many petals did the flower at the top left have)?

Apr 4, 2019
I'm not sure I understand what the issue was, the problem was that you couldn't wear the right maid uniform, or was it that you couldn't return to the sundress from the maid uniform?
And what level were you at (how many petals did the flower at the top left have)?
Can i hab an update plz? plz boss?

FlimsyDev

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
Can i hab an update plz? plz boss?
Sure thing!

So v0.4 ended up turning into a far bigger update than it was meant to be, x3 more events compared to the amount added in 0.3, lots of upgrades to assets, POIs, buildings, etc (Honestly though, you can compare some assets from v0.3 to their revamped versions in v0.4, and it's a night and day difference), adjusted/improved/added lots of sprites (and I mean it when I say lots, we are talking in the hundreds here).

So yeah, bunch of exciting things coming in v0.4 and as I said it's a pretty big update, and as you can expect this much content and upgrades requires a lot of time, so while the update is almost done, it will still be a bit of time before it's out.

terraa44

Sep 11, 2017
Did anyone else experience more lag with this version compared to the last one?
Could be my trash computer but still. Can't enter the first building now but it worked on the last version.
I like the game so far though!

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Did anyone else experience more lag with this version compared to the last one?
Could be my trash computer but still. Can't enter the first building now but it worked on the last version.
I like the game so far though!
Slightly but that's the cost of using Unity. The more code the slower the loads. That's why coding for Unity is a bitch.

Gallahaven't

Aug 9, 2018
Sure thing!

So v0.4 ended up turning into a far bigger update than it was meant to be, x3 more events compared to the amount added in 0.3, lots of upgrades to assets, POIs, buildings, etc (Honestly though, you can compare some assets from v0.3 to their revamped versions in v0.4, and it's a night and day difference), adjusted/improved/added lots of sprites (and I mean it when I say lots, we are talking in the hundreds here).

So yeah, bunch of exciting things coming in v0.4 and as I said it's a pretty big update, and as you can expect this much content and upgrades requires a lot of time, so while the update is almost done, it will still be a bit of time before it's out.
Hype! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us flimsy!

Reactions: FlimsyDev

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Sure thing!

That... Might be bad news for me. I BARELY could run the 0.33 version, I had to close my browser just for it to have the memory usage and CPU it needed to run. Entering a building would be a 40 second black screen where the game wouldn't respond and my mouse would be spinning to show loading. I dealt with it because I liked it, but it was barely playable on my computer. If you have improved the assets, I might not even be able to play the future updates. Seriously. I mean, hundreds of sprites? Jesus, mine was having issues just from the amount of people in the tavern.

Look, can you do a favor? Likely a big one that might add to your work load? Make a version with all the new events, but try and keep it to about the technical level it was at for 0.33. I just care about the events, the buildings and sprites just need to be good enough to convey the scenario and situation and to show her outfit, and that's it. If you have increased its tech level like you have, you either do this or people like me with a shitty computer that struggled with any sort of 3D will be left in the cold. And frankly, I had enough fun that I will be pretty upset if I can't run the future updates and miss out on this game in the future. I admit this is selfish, but it's either that or I won't even get to experience the rest of your game.

Also, can you make a sort of save that starts off at the next update so I don't have to rework through 40 minutes stuff I have done once already? Basically start us off after she gets the super skimpy maid outfit. This would benefit everyone, not just me. Some way to just skip straight to the new stuff, seeing as you can't save.

FlimsyDev

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
Slightly but that's the cost of using Unity. The more code the slower the loads. That's why coding for Unity is a bitch.
While performance takes a bit of a hit from the code due it being far from perfect, the things that are currently taking bigger hits on performance are actually the assets (2D and 3D) since a bunch of them were not really well optimized when added.

The good thing is that throughout the game's development a lot of existing assets were, and will be reworked to be more performance friendly, so once 1.0 is out (aka. the finished product) everything should be pretty well optimized.

That... Might be bad news for me. I BARELY could run the 0.33 version, I had to close my browser just for it to have the memory usage and CPU it needed to run. Entering a building would be a 40 second black screen where the game wouldn't respond and my mouse would be spinning to show loading. I dealt with it because I liked it, but it was barely playable on my computer. If you have improved the assets, I might not even be able to play the future updates. Seriously. I mean, hundreds of sprites? Jesus, mine was having issues just from the amount of people in the tavern.

Look, can you do a favor? Likely a big one that might add to your work load? Make a version with all the new events, but try and keep it to about the technical level it was at for 0.33. I just care about the events, the buildings and sprites just need to be good enough to convey the scenario and situation and to show her outfit, and that's it. If you have increased its tech level like you have, you either do this or people like me with a shitty computer that struggled with any sort of 3D will be left in the cold. And frankly, I had enough fun that I will be pretty upset if I can't run the future updates and miss out on this game in the future. I admit this is selfish, but it's either that or I won't even get to experience the rest of your game.

Also, can you make a sort of save that starts off at the next update so I don't have to rework through 40 minutes stuff I have done once already? Basically start us off after she gets the super skimpy maid outfit. This would benefit everyone, not just me. Some way to just skip straight to the new stuff, seeing as you can't save.
Oh worry not! While the tech level so to speak has been bumped up on a bunch of thing, it doesn't necessarily mean it takes a bigger toll on your pc. Getting into the specifics might be a bit boring, but all you need to know is that the way some things are done have changed in a way that allows the game to have far better assets while improving performance.

Again, I really don't want to get into all of the details, but you shouldn't really worry about the hundreds of sprites either. While they are definitely going to make the file size bigger, they won't really make a big difference when it comes to performance.

Skipping the 0.3 content would be a bit more complicated than that seeing as almost half of the new events are part of the early game, so I can't just make a cheat code that gets the player to level 4 so they could get into the new level 4 events since that would skip all of the new level 0-3 events, so everyone is probably going to need to play through the game from the start.

The save system has been finally added, so yeah there's that.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes