• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Hana Exposure! A Blooming Flower~ [v1.04] [Flimsy]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes
Aug 29, 2017
This look very good and promising (Altrought I'm not a big fan of small areola but it's just my personal taste so it's not important). I'm looking forward to it.

FlimsyDev

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
This look very good and promising (Altrought I'm not a big fan of small areola but it's just my personal taste so it's not important). I'm looking forward to it.
Hana's areolas were actually reworked when 0.3's development started.
The new ones are slightly bigger and they now have a red-ish tone.

Thanks for the kind comments!

Reactions: The secret worms

Castbelt

Apr 29, 2018
Having something like this as a first comment is really encouraging so thank you. I'll try my damn best to make something that will live up to everyone's expectations.

Anyways I'm happy to answer to any question and/or feedback so feel free to ask anything.
As a girl and an exhibitionist lover, please have her get gangbanged EVERYWHERE. :love:

• Love
Reactions: Campfire84

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
As a girl and an exhibitionist lover, please have her get gangbanged EVERYWHERE. :love:
As an exhibitionist lover, really hoping they don't rush to that. Public use is a fine as an end thing, but there isn't really any way to escalate after that, so once it's in the game, it's jsut adding in more of the same with different background/npc hair, adding in additional tamer scenes, or the game's over. Really hoping the game's focus remains exhibitionism as advertised, and not public use.

Would definitely be interested in seeing a good amount of groping/harassment, dev's usually skip that or only have a couple scenes as they rush for penetration (imagine that...).

FlimsyDev

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
Sorry, Hana won't be going down the gangbang route.

As an exhibitionist lover, really hoping they don't rush to that. Public use is a fine as an end thing, but there isn't really any way to escalate after that, so once it's in the game, it's jsut adding in more of the same with different background/npc hair, adding in additional tamer scenes, or the game's over. Really hoping the game's focus remains exhibitionism as advertised, and not public use.

Would definitely be interested in seeing a good amount of groping/harassment, dev's usually skip that or only have a couple scenes as they rush for penetration (imagine that...).
There won't be any public use or really any penetration. However, there will be a good amount of harassment.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Yep !
Exhibitionism is a fetish on his own. E great, amazing fetish *.*
It's based on what's seen, by whom, where (has to be public)... The less the situation is meant to show skin, the more it is "exhibitionist". (working in an office butt naked is much more exhibitionist, and erotic, than banging completely naked at home with your 3 neighbors)

Exhibitionism is a point
sex is another point
And both can meet sometimes, but not necessarily.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
I can taste the sarcasm from here lol.
Well, absolutely no sarcasm detected here ^^
I rather think it's a relief.
No gangbangs,
ganbang is sex, not exhibitionism
no penetration,
penetrationis sex, not exhibitionism
no public use.
Ok, tha is sex AND exhibitionism
So its just not an exhibitionist game at all then, very disappointed.
It's just not a SEXUAL game, but it really is exhibitionism. Pure, without any add ^^

Warlan

Jun 20, 2017
So i just played the new version. There seem to be a bug for the events in the pub. I played through it twice and the bug did not occur the second time. The first attempt where the pub was bugged I talked to Mei on the second day, then when to the pub and talked to Mei afterwards again. When I did the itneractions in this order I did not receive the first changeroom event at the clothes shop. For my second run of the game I talked to Mei on the second day and went to bed instead, then returned to her and got the event. I did not playtest the game a third run to confirm if the bug would occur again if i did it in the same order as my first run.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes