4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Castbelt

Apr 29, 2018
Well, absolutely no sarcasm detected here ^^
I rather think it's a relief.

ganbang is sex, not exhibitionism

penetrationis sex, not exhibitionism

Ok, tha is sex AND exhibitionism

It's just not a SEXUAL game, but it really is exhibitionism. Pure, without any add ^^
Its okay if you enjoy that, we're all welcome to our own opinions and more power to you. However, I feel like there needs to be a consequence that is simply heavier than 'oh someone/a few people saw me' and that's it. If it doesn't lead to something more, and if the MC doesn't pursue the 'risky behavior', then I feel this will fall shallow and be devoid of content extremely quickly. No one goes fishing without a lure and bait. Maybe you don't always catch something, but the intent is definitely to do so.

In this case it would be Light-exhibitionism, because in most cases, an actual Exhibitionist, seeks out more than just eyeballs. The MC could start out shy and not into it at all, but eventually work up to getting more brave as the situations occur, and finally reach a 'climax' where something actually happens to her(hopefully a lot more than once), and not just on-lookers and whispers.

That being said, if you're only into the light stuff, play the game to your hearts desire. I just wish there was more too it, and I doubt I'm alone in that. Most people just shrug stuff like this off when they see "Little or no sexual content".

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
In this case it would be Light-exhibitionism, because in most cases, an actual Exhibitionist, seeks out more than just eyeballs. The MC could start out shy and not into it at all, but eventually work up to getting more brave as the situations occur, and finally reach a 'climax' where something actually happens to her(hopefully a lot more than once), and not just on-lookers and whispers.
You may want to do some research into what exhibitionism actually is, you seem to be confusing/combining exhibitionism with public use. They're not the same thing, and while public use has some exhibitionist elements to it, any time consent is removed it stops being exhibitionism, and is rape (you seem confused about that part). Exhibitionism is more of the thrill of the risk of being caught, or feeling empowered by the knowledge that one could be seen, or is being seen. Don't take my word for it, actually look this stuff up and confirm it for yourself.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Looks interesting, I like the art style. I'm glad there's a pure exhibitionism game for people who like that. I kinda need a little more than that, I like games with at least some relationships with other characters that are going somewhere. If it's just being naked in front of random people, I don't know how satisfying it'll be for me.

Reactions: Armelle69

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Tested out .32. One trivial bug, one issue, one nitpick.

Bug - trivial: Inn - After Hana sleeps at the inn, she cannot work there until exiting + re-entering. Not a big issue since you'll re-enter it later to sleep, but a bit annoying regardless.

Issue - minor/moderate - The claim that this is 1 hour of content when you start is not accurate. This takes 30 minutes tops (was not skipping through things and it took me about 20). Inaccurate estimates on play-through time are FAR worse than no estimates thanks to dev's who intentionally do that to try to claim they've done more than they actually have. Don't think that's the case here, but it's something to keep in mind.

Nitpick - While Hana's breast size is more consistant, it's still a jump from B/C to DD when comparing paperdoll and some of the event pics (extremely noticible with both the sweepingthe inn scenes,). Personally I like the B/C size better, but preferances will always vary.

Last edited:
Reactions: Haley Smith

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018

Bug - trivial: Inn - After Hana sleeps at the inn, she cannot work there until exiting + re-entering. Not a big issue since you'll re-enter it later to sleep, but a bit annoying regardless.

Issue - minor/moderate - The claim that this is 1 hour of content when you start is not accurate. This takes 30 minutes tops (was not skipping through things and it took me about 20). Inaccurate estimates on play-through time are FAR worse than no estimates thanks to dev's who intentionally do that to try to claim they've done more than they actually have. Don't think that's the case here, but it's something to keep in mind.

Nitpick - While Hana's breast size is more consistant, it's still a jump from B/C to DD when comparing paperdoll and some of the event pics (extremely noticible with both the sweepingthe inn scenes,). Personally I like the B/C size better, but preferances will always vary.
10 minutes and I was skipping. My only nitpick is that it feels like I am walking a lot more than anything else. I do like the new character but wish she was a bit more perverted. A hundred silver is a lot of money but hiding under the desk naked is easily affordable and enjoyable.

Castbelt

Apr 29, 2018
You may want to do some research into what exhibitionism actually is, you seem to be confusing/combining exhibitionism with public use. They're not the same thing, and while public use has some exhibitionist elements to it, any time consent is removed it stops being exhibitionism, and is rape (you seem confused about that part). Exhibitionism is more of the thrill of the risk of being caught, or feeling empowered by the knowledge that one could be seen, or is being seen. Don't take my word for it, actually look this stuff up and confirm it for yourself.
I never said anything about rape, I like how you just plugged that in there on your own lol.

The definition of an exhibitionist is someone who tries to attract attention, particularly sexual attention, in public, and/or engages in sexual acts in public or in the view of (the) public.

That is why I said this would be Light Exhibitionism, but if you just want to be bare bones and generic about and just call it Exhibitionism period, then go for it. As for the 'public use' argument, that can be both consensual and non-consensual, all depends on the context of the situation, plenty of people/characters engage in public use on their own free will, because they want it/choose too, thus it wouldn't be rape. No confusion here.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
But I agree that it is light exhibitisism because she is dressed at all times or only partially naked in a place where she is supposed to be naked. No she is kinky and flashy but she is not an exhibionist. Have her get her clothes stolen while working and walk home nude and that would be lockout exhibitisism. But until she is naked masturbaing in places that she shouldn't be this is like drinking watered down monster. You get the feeling something is there but barely.

Reactions: Castbelt

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Its okay if you enjoy that, we're all welcome to our own opinions and more power to you. However, I feel like there needs to be a consequence that is simply heavier than 'oh someone/a few people saw me' and that's it. If it doesn't lead to something more, and if the MC doesn't pursue the 'risky behavior', then I feel this will fall shallow and be devoid of content extremely quickly. No one goes fishing without a lure and bait. Maybe you don't always catch something, but the intent is definitely to do so.

That being said, if you're only into the light stuff, play the game to your hearts desire. I just wish there was more too it, and I doubt I'm alone in that. Most people just shrug stuff like this off when they see "Little or no sexual content".
That's right ;)
Except for the "fishing" part : the goal with exhib is not to have sex. Sexual excitment, yes, but "eyeballs" are really the goal in itself ; or even sometimes the thrill of "meeting eyeballs".
That being said, I perfectly understand it isn't enough for a lot of people ! (for whom sex is the real goal, and exhibitionism is just a pleasant way to get to it)

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
That's right ;)
Except for the "fishing" part : the goal with exhib is not to have sex. Sexual excitment, yes, but "eyeballs" are really the goal in itself ; or even sometimes the thrill of "meeting eyeballs".
That being said, I perfectly understand it isn't enough for a lot of people ! (for whom sex is the real goal, and exhibitionism is just a pleasant way to get to it)
The question is will this be a pure exhibitionist game like we haven't seen before or a public use like so many that have fallen before.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Update is live!
And pretty good work with it, a lot more content ! :love: A real NPC, that links the different paths, some intersting clothes.

I fear something : the fact that she's already an exhibitionist, at this point of the game. She doesn't have a lot of reluctance, and she'll probably live in the nude in less than 2 weeks after her arrival in town...
I imagine that it's like this for the 0.X version, to show where the game leads ; and that when there will be a lot of content, things will evolve a bit more slowly.

Yep : it isn't 1 hour gameplay, maybe 20minutes indeed.
But for the next version, a Save mode has to be implemented : when I saw 1 hour, I was like "oh god, I'll never be able to play 1 hour straigt without being interrupted, i'll have to restart from the beginning".
... No problem with 20 minutes though ^^

FlimsyDev

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
There's a lot of really good feedback and stuff, so this is going to be a long one.

So i just played the new version. There seem to be a bug for the events in the pub. I played through it twice and the bug did not occur the second time. The first attempt where the pub was bugged I talked to Mei on the second day, then when to the pub and talked to Mei afterwards again. When I did the itneractions in this order I did not receive the first changeroom event at the clothes shop. For my second run of the game I talked to Mei on the second day and went to bed instead, then returned to her and got the event. I did not playtest the game a third run to confirm if the bug would occur again if i did it in the same order as my first run.
Hmm I'm going to need a few more details to really pinpoint the cause, were you level 1 or 0 in the first run? (when the change room event didn't play)
I'm not really sure what you mean when you say that the pub was glitched.

How can save the game? I've tried all buttons, but menu doesn't show up(
The start up text says that there's no save system yet, sorry!
The save system will be coming in v0.4.

Looks interesting, I like the art style. I'm glad there's a pure exhibitionism game for people who like that. I kinda need a little more than that, I like games with at least some relationships with other characters that are going somewhere. If it's just being naked in front of random people, I don't know how satisfying it'll be for me.
Hana needs a bit more courage before she can do anything else, so expect her to do more things in future levels.

Bug: Those were sort of intentional, sort of. I plan on allowing hana to work at the Inn once she sleeps without having to exit the Inn, but it'll require to tweak the code and possibly break a few things so I think I'll leave it to v0.4.

Issue: I usually breeze through the game in about 5 minutes (with skipping commands, superspeed, etc), so once I played it calmly without rushing anything and reading at a normal-ish pace it took me about 30 minutes to clear the game, but I ended up leaving it at 1 hour to avoid anyone complaining in case they got lost, read very slowly, etc and took longer to finish the game, there's a couple bugs I just fixed, so I'll change the 1 hour estimate to 30 minutes once I release that patch.
I'm sorry if it seemed like a deceiving claim.

Nitpick: Her breast sizes were made more consistent throughout the events in v0.3. however, there's still a lot of improvements to be made to keep them consistent. Unfortunately those edits take a lot of time, so expect them to come in v0.4!

10 minutes and I was skipping. My only nitpick is that it feels like I am walking a lot more than anything else. I do like the new character but wish she was a bit more perverted. A hundred silver is a lot of money but hiding under the desk naked is easily affordable and enjoyable.
Mei will start to show more of her perverted side as Hana becomes more perverted.
Hana won't be hiding naked under a desk, but she will have an event if she is out of money and she needs to rest. Her initial silver will be reduced once that event is done (I'll probably add it in v0.4).

But I agree that it is light exhibitisism because she is dressed at all times or only partially naked in a place where she is supposed to be naked. No she is kinky and flashy but she is not an exhibionist. Have her get her clothes stolen while working and walk home nude and that would be lockout exhibitisism. But until she is naked masturbaing in places that she shouldn't be this is like drinking watered down monster. You get the feeling something is there but barely.
Hana will be naked and she will masturbate in places where she shouldn't, but she needs a bit more time before doing so.

And pretty good work with it, a lot more content ! :love: A real NPC, that links the different paths, some intersting clothes.

I fear something : the fact that she's already an exhibitionist, at this point of the game. She doesn't have a lot of reluctance, and she'll probably live in the nude in less than 2 weeks after her arrival in town...
I imagine that it's like this for the 0.X version, to show where the game leads ; and that when there will be a lot of content, things will evolve a bit more slowly.

Yep : it isn't 1 hour gameplay, maybe 20minutes indeed.
But for the next version, a Save mode has to be implemented : when I saw 1 hour, I was like "oh god, I'll never be able to play 1 hour straigt without being interrupted, i'll have to restart from the beginning".
... No problem with 20 minutes though ^^
Indeed, once there's more content, her transition into being an exhibitionist will be a lot smoother.
Sorry for the time estimate, I'll be changing it next patch!

Thank you everyone for all the feedback!

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Issue: I usually breeze through the game in about 5 minutes (with skipping commands, superspeed, etc), so once I played it calmly without rushing anything and reading at a normal-ish pace it took me about 30 minutes to clear the game, but I ended up leaving it at 1 hour to avoid anyone complaining in case they got lost, read very slowly, etc and took longer to finish the game, there's a couple bugs I just fixed, so I'll change the 1 hour estimate to 30 minutes once I release that patch.
I'm sorry if it seemed like a deceiving claim.
Thought I was clear that I didn't think it was an intentional misrepresentation, my apologies if you took that wrong. Mentioned it since it's something you may want to keep in mind due to patreon dev's having a somewhat shady reputation (and due to that the non scammer dev's get a good deal more scrutiny than appropriate).

Reactions: FlimsyDev

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
How can I change Hana's maid uniform? I keep getting the same events even if I've got it ,,upgraded".
I was trying to get to every possible place to be able to change (inn room, clothes shop) but nothing happens.

Last edited:

FlimsyDev

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
Is there a way to hide the text?
Shift (Left or Right, both work)
How can I change Hana's maid uniform? I keep getting the same events even if I've got it ,,upgraded".
I was trying to get to every possible place to be able to change (inn room, clothes shop) but nothing happens.
Once you start working at the pub, Hana will automatically equip the latest uniform acquired. Did you buy the second uniform? (once you buy it with Mei, you get an event where Hana puts it on at the dresser).

Aside from that there was a glitch in v0.32 that might've affected that feature, but it should be fixed in v0.33 (which was uploaded 2-3 days after the v0.32 release), so make sure you are in the current build.

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Shift (Left or Right, both work)

Once you start working at the pub, Hana will automatically equip the latest uniform acquired. Did you buy the second uniform? (once you buy it with Mei, you get an event where Hana puts it on at the dresser).

Aside from that there was a glitch in v0.32 that might've affected that feature, but it should be fixed in v0.33 (which was uploaded 2-3 days after the v0.32 release), so make sure you are in the current build.
I did download it this week for sure, so if it's been uploaded in previous week I should have the current version. And no, I didn't get the first event, if both upgrades have one. I did get the second event for sure but it didn't change anything in pub, I still have events with the first outfit version, while I bought both of the upgrades. So I guess something happened with the code then...

FlimsyDev

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
I did download it this week for sure, so if it's been uploaded in previous week I should have the current version. And no, I didn't get the first event, if both upgrades have one. I did get the second event for sure but it didn't change anything in pub, I still have events with the first outfit version, while I bought both of the upgrades. So I guess something happened with the code then...
The only cause that comes to mind is the v0.32 glitch, which might've caused you to skip the 2nd maid outfit. Basically I believe you got the 1st maid outfit which doesn't have a dresser event, skipped the 2nd maid outfit due to the glitch, and got the 3rd maid outfit (which has an event), but you cannot equip the 3rd maid outfit if you don't have the 2nd one, so after that Hana couldn't wear the 3rd maid outfit even though she had it, pub events were stuck and, yeah.

Anyways, you shouldn't have any trouble with the updated version (v0.33), so give it a shot!

Monster79928

Jan 1, 2019
great game i really like it!

btw are you considering adding an option to be always naked? like using the closet in hotel

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes