Unity Completed Hana Exposure! A Blooming Flower~ [v1.04] [Flimsy]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
I REALLY hope the game doesn't get any more intensive. I said it to him last time, that I could barely run it. He said the next update wouldn't be that bad, and he was... MOSTLY right. But I did have times where it would take a full minute to load one area, two times where it took a full 4 minutes to load an area (the pool area, both times), and one time where the inn crashed after a 3 minute load (which meant I lost 20 minutes worth of progress, factoring load times). So it's playable, barely, but this really is the limit. It also ended too short, just as it was getting super hot.

So I have to ask, is the final level of lewdness going to have her able to just go naked everywhere?

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Played one of the first releases of this, haven't followed up on it since, how much content is there to playthrough these days?

D

Deleted member 187590

[EDITED POST]

I've found some bugs on the 0.41 beta version.
  • The shopkeeper keeps telling you to buy the 2nd swimsuit even you already got it.
It isn't a big deal, you can go home and sleep and it will dissapear.

• With the new swimsuit, the second event in the pool keeps the image in front and it doesn't go away.
  • In the bathouse, when you are going to get out talking to the guy on the desk, it freezes.
  • If you trigger an event (pink hearts) while moving, sometimes it would skip it and the heart will dissapear.
These 3 seem to be related to smashing the enter like a psycho when the prompt box hasn't loaded. I replayed the game today giving a few seconds to load everything before pressing enter and it seems to work fine.

I love this game, can't wait for the next official release.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Callowayaway

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
The new update is broken.
  • The shopkeeper keeps telling you to buy the 2nd swimsuit even you already got it.
  • With the new swimsuit, the second event in the pool keeps the image in front and you can't see no more.
  • On the bathouse, when you are going to get out talking to the guy on the desk, it freezes.
And even with that, I'm really happy with the new update, this game is AMAZING.

EDIT: Would appreciate a CG RIP since I can't beat the game with the game breaking bugs :(
I'll just point out that only the first one effected me. I didn't have any blocked images in the pool or freezes in the bathhouse. And the first glitch isn't huge, it just means you can accidentally double buy the swimsuit, resting and coming back the next day after buying it makes her dialogue normal again. So I wouldn't in any way call it broken, seems something weird on your end. Or they're glitches that don't happen every time.

Aug 1, 2019
I'll just point out that only the first one effected me. I didn't have any blocked images in the pool or freezes in the bathhouse. And the first glitch isn't huge, it just means you can accidentally double buy the swimsuit, resting and coming back the next day after buying it makes her dialogue normal again. So I wouldn't in any way call it broken, seems something weird on your end. Or they're glitches that don't happen every time.
same 100%

SterlX

Mar 6, 2018
Damn you're lucky..

I can't even enter the pool, it loads for ages before crashing

FlimsyDev

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
Oh... the update wasn't supposed to go out yet as there are still a handful of bugs and a couple of quick but important performance improvements (mainly for the pool and the bathhouse) to go through before it's ready to go public...

So I apologize for the bugs, but v0.41 is a beta release, hence it's still being somewhat buggy and it shouldn't have been available here just yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pozar55

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Damn you're lucky..

I can't even enter the pool, it loads for ages before crashing
Okay, I will admit, load times were worse in there than anywhere else, 4 minute load times twice and like 1 minute long ones most times, most loads were 30 or 40 seconds. But no crashes in the pool load.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Oh... the update wasn't supposed to go out yet as there are still a handful of bugs and a couple of quick but important performance improvements (mainly for the pool and the bathhouse) to go through before it's ready to go public...

So I apologize for the bugs, but v0.41 is a beta release, hence it's still being somewhat buggy and it shouldn't have been available here just yet.
Yeah, I figured. Definitely did have some issues, but I chalked it up to my computer barely running the darn thing. Like I said, a crash or 2, and that pool had some extremely bad load times for no reason at random times (other times it wouldn't be too bad). But it being a beta makes sense. I guess us pirates jumped the gun too early by grabbing the beta, meant we had to deal with glitches. On that note, you don't mind, do you? I felt bad taking that download link when it wasn't even from you, felt like actual stealing for once since it was still Patreon only. I mean, I still did it, but I felt guilty about it. And now I realized some of the issues were because of that choice, now I even feel properly punished for it.

Reactions: James Eveleth

FlimsyDev

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
On that note, you don't mind, do you? I felt bad taking that download link when it wasn't even from you, felt like actual stealing for once since it was still Patreon only. I mean, I still did it, but I felt guilty about it. And now I realized some of the issues were because of that choice, now I even feel properly punished for it.
I'd be lying if I said I didn't mind. The problem here is how poorly it was handled, beta is currently behind a patreon paywall which is full of disclaimers that tell you that it's a beta and it will likely have some bugs, so beta patreons know exactly what to expect.

However, when it was leaked here, no one put up any disclaimers which probably lead players to believe this was the stable version, so once players found bugs/glitches there's a really high probability of it harming their opinion of the game as bugs and performance issues weren't something they were expecting.

Then there's the fact that the screenshots and changelog weren't updated by whoever updated the thread, so with a quick glance it would seem like nothing has really been added since last update which would likely dissuade some players.

I wouldn't mind too much a leak if it were done correctly, but due to how poorly it was done, I feel like it ended up tarnishing the game's name a bit.

Reactions: Internetbear
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes