Unity Completed Hana Exposure! A Blooming Flower~ [v1.04] [Flimsy]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

terraa44

Sep 11, 2017
When exporting i chose linux & windows so 0.11 might work on linux unless there's some extra steps i missed.
I took the one from ZippyShare and there is only an .exe file to start it. There should have been another file for Linux if my memory serves me correctly.

Reactions: Largo

FlimsyDev

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
I took the one from ZippyShare and there is only an .exe file to start it. There should have been another file for Linux if my memory serves me correctly.
I'm not a linux user so im gonna have to look into it, i'll try to get out a proper linux port for 0.2 (which is coming out really soon).

Largo

Jul 29, 2017
I downloaded the game from workupload, and it’s the same. There is a .exe, but no linux executable.
On other unity games that I played, linux versions name the executable with suffix ".x86_64", if this helps.

I think unity generates separate releases for linux and windows, may it has generated the linux one in an other directory ?

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Hello !
I tried the game, and yes, I do agree with what most people saif : it's really, really promising ;)
One problem (IMO) : th walk is toooooooooooo slow in the buildings. Walking from the hotel room to exit of the hotel is like 5 times longer than going from the hotel to the bar ! I don't kow if it's a choice (why not, but still way to slow), or a bug on my pc... ?

FlimsyDev

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
Hello !
I tried the game, and yes, I do agree with what most people saif : it's really, really promising ;)
One problem (IMO) : th walk is toooooooooooo slow in the buildings. Walking from the hotel room to exit of the hotel is like 5 times longer than going from the hotel to the bar ! I don't kow if it's a choice (why not, but still way to slow), or a bug on my pc... ?
Thanks for the kind words, really appreciate it!

As for the walk speed. yeah, it's a bit of glitch that somehow slipped through, the issue is fixed so you won't encounter that bug for the 0.2 release (hopefully i didn't break anything else when addressing that bug .-.).

Largo

Jul 29, 2017
Hi,
I found this manual on unity website :

From what it seems, you have to do the build for each target : windows, linux, mac.
This generates separate files for each platform.

You also need to have installed the build support for each target platform :

Hope this helps.

FlimsyDev

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
Hi,
I found this manual on unity website :
Hey there!

Last week i read all the export related documentation and nothing really helped my issue (the issue being that the linux export button wouldn't appear).

You also need to have installed the build support for each target platform :

Hope this helps.
Uh yea... i kind of forgot the fact that you need to install the build support for each platform until you mentioned it...
so good news! the issue is fixed and 0.2 will have a linux port!

Thanks for the help kind stranger!

Reactions: Largo

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
*See's the cover photo for the thread

Levy from Fairy Tail???

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
have played 0.21 and found no errors ^^
but right now the eha looks like ner alpha or beta.
Because how menu save the game ec. allso selects. ^^

Well, wait and see what you do in the game, there is enough game space as it is now built ^ ^

FlimsyDev

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
have played 0.21 and found no errors ^^
but right now the eha looks like ner alpha or beta.
Because how menu save the game ec. allso selects. ^^

Well, wait and see what you do in the game, there is enough game space as it is now built ^ ^
Glad you found no errors!

Yeah as of now it still feels like a tech demo. 0.3 will add a ton of content so that it feels like a proper beta/alpha instead of a tech demo.
I'm really hoping I can slip in save menus and all that stuff for 0.3.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Oh wow I searched her up and they do look alike, unfortunately haven't seen fairy tale ;/
You must watch it then. Best anime for me when I was 16, still the best 10 years later. On its final season now. Also, i think that kinda hairstyle would look great on your avatar/profile. The current one is also as cute as it is

All that said, I'll give this game a try

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes