Unity Completed Hana Exposure! A Blooming Flower~ [v1.04] [Flimsy]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
link to new version?
Just wait. Last time we got impatient, someone uploaded the beta version. As in the buggy version. As in people recently new to this game played a buggier version than they could have been playing, which might have soured their experience if they thought they was what the game was supposed to be like. Give Flimsy time, he'll probably release the public bug tested version soon.

Tripzest

Aug 19, 2017
Do you know other games like this one? Im looking for exhibitionist female protagonist where you can change your outfits, or outfit parts (for example taking off panties and walking bottomless) depending on your lewd level or something like this, working as a waitress is another thingi approve

Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020
Hey, really like the direction of the game and cant wait for more content, but I did notice a thing I would attribute to a bug.

When I reach level 2 or 3 and went to the clothes shop, I got the CG to add the white swimsuit, and paid 80 for it, and I also got the new Maid outfit for the bar. (maybe this should be called "Waitress:, as the hotel employs you as a maid?) Then, when I went to work at the bar, she makes references to talking to Mei and getting the skimpy outfit she requested, but there was never a scene for that.

Later, when I return to Mei, (hoping to see a new scene) the CG for the white swimsuit played again, and I was given the opportunity to pay 80 for the swimsuit. (again) I did not pay a second time, but the white swimsuit was still in my possession when I went to the pool.

I recommend instead of checking level to play those scenes, which I figure is currently the case, set an "unplayed" boolean operator for each outfit, and require that both the level and boolean operator are in the correct state to play the scene, and then change the boolean operator when the outfit is purchased. (That same operator could also be used as the check for which outfits are owned by the player. Only downside is that you would have to buy the outfits in a specific order this way, but that seems to be the intention.)

I am probably underthinking this and you have a better way to fix it, but I figure this will at least make some sense.

FlimsyDev

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
Thanks for the update.

What happened to the discussion about unnecessarily long walking distances. I'd like to replay the game but the idea of doing all that walking once again turns me off the idea. It's almost as bad as a RPGM game...
Some objectives have now been turned into routines that transport Hana directly to wherever the objective is as opposed to having the player walk there which shaves off a bit of the walking time. The rest of the current objectives will be turned into routines for v0.5.
Aside from that the walking will remain the same.

Do you know other games like this one? Im looking for exhibitionist female protagonist where you can change your outfits, or outfit parts (for example taking off panties and walking bottomless) depending on your lewd level or something like this, working as a waitress is another thingi approve
Definitely recommend nijiirononiji's games. A lot of the current situations in Hana's Exposure are taken from there.

Hey, really like the direction of the game and cant wait for more content, but I did notice a thing I would attribute to a bug.

When I reach level 2 or 3 and went to the clothes shop, I got the CG to add the white swimsuit, and paid 80 for it, and I also got the new Maid outfit for the bar. (maybe this should be called "Waitress:, as the hotel employs you as a maid?) Then, when I went to work at the bar, she makes references to talking to Mei and getting the skimpy outfit she requested, but there was never a scene for that.

Later, when I return to Mei, (hoping to see a new scene) the CG for the white swimsuit played again, and I was given the opportunity to pay 80 for the swimsuit. (again) I did not pay a second time, but the white swimsuit was still in my possession when I went to the pool.

I recommend instead of checking level to play those scenes, which I figure is currently the case, set an "unplayed" boolean operator for each outfit, and require that both the level and boolean operator are in the correct state to play the scene, and then change the boolean operator when the outfit is purchased. (That same operator could also be used as the check for which outfits are owned by the player. Only downside is that you would have to buy the outfits in a specific order this way, but that seems to be the intention.)

I am probably underthinking this and you have a better way to fix it, but I figure this will at least make some sense.
Yeah, there was a bug that basically triggered the logic for the WhiteSwimsuit and the RevealingMaid at once which made it so that both would unlock when buying one of them. It's was kind of fixed as of v0.42, but there's an improved fix in the v0.452 update.

The recommended bools have already been in place. However, that bug was a tad bit more complicated than that, so it needed a bit of a different fix.

Anyway, the bug fixed version of the v0.45 update is almost done. I'll be releasing it here once it's done.

Mlouche

Sep 28, 2017
Hi !!
I have a bug, i'm stuck with walk forward. Just i can backward, but when i release the key i go instantly forward. I can't do anything.

Sorry for my english :)

Flood

Apr 24, 2017
Do old saves not work? Every time I try to go as a lifeguard she won't change into the swimsuit, she just hmmms.

Taito

Oct 29, 2017
Somehow i cant progress. I need to go a third time to the pool but the hearts are still grey and i cant buy the second uniform, she just dont want to inform me that its ready.

ExhibPal

May 29, 2019
Hey Flimsy since the other update I get Stuck when I try to work as a lifeguard, instead of changing clothes she just stays with her dress and I can't get out of the locker room.
I uploaded a video of the bug

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes