Unity Completed Hana Exposure! A Blooming Flower~ [v1.04] [Flimsy]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Hiragi Yuki

May 30, 2019
when i went to the pool and pub, my screen is black so i can't see anything but i can move around, pls HELP

skryks

Mar 16, 2018
when i went to the pool and pub, my screen is black so i can't see anything but i can move around, pls HELP
idk why is black screen but restart that day or maybe you changed something in windows settings registry i mean, try to put on default

skryks

Mar 16, 2018
ehh , still no news on patreon and no activity after 2 months of supporting. Too bad , the game is very interesting and gave potential :| .

Reactions: DO3460

Metaxes

Jan 17, 2019
there is a post explaining what the update is, and there might be stuff going on in their lives idk, just wait a bit
I know there could be a bounch of cause that can delay the work, and i can understand. Still, there isn't any post from the 10th of the previus month.

Reactions: DO3460
D

Deleted member 187590

Here's the new post on Flimsy's Patreon:
(Picture with a sexy Nurse)
Nurse Nube, the charm and beauty of River town! Nube will be taking care of someone very close to Hana, while Hana earns the money needed to repair her vehicle.
She'll also be joining Hana and Mei in some events, so look forward to that!

Before anything else, I'd like to apologize for being quiet this past month, really wasn't in the mood to make a post.

Development has been going really well and there's been a handful of important developments. I'll be making a big progress log really soon where I'll go into detail about them. I'm well aware of how bad my track record is when it comes to making posts in time, but I'll try to make sure it's up within July.

Anyway, I really appreciate the patience everyone has had with this massive update, it means a lot to me.
Thank you for supporting the development of Hana's Exposure!
Give the dev some time, I'm sure the new update will be 100% worth the time it's taking.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes