Unity Completed Hana Exposure! A Blooming Flower~ [v1.04] [Flimsy]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
I really love this game, i already wanna test the next version coming very soon!
The artstyle is charming, i love the self-corruption plot, and the pseudo-3D makes it kinda unique.
I was planning to review it already, but i decided to wait till the next build comes. (most likely tomorrow or friday)
Genuinely hyped for the next build, even if is mostly bugfixes with 1 or 2 scenes.

caschque

Feb 5, 2018
Uhm, so is there a realistic ETA for the new update? I read 3 days kind of dev time worth which seemed like 3 days until the new update comes out (and that was over a week ago :confused: ). => I was expecting the update this weekend.

Are those three days worth of development more? Do not get me wrong, I love the game, but wrong expectations let me down. :oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: nageneck

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Uhm, so is there a realistic ETA for the new update? I read 3 days kind of dev time worth which seemed like 3 days until the new update comes out (and that was over a week ago :confused: ). => I was expecting the update this weekend.

Are those three days worth of development more? Do not get me wrong, I love the game, but wrong expectations let me down. :oops:

3 days of dev time are 72 hours of work, so pretty much impossible to do alone during three days. It's not an ETA, just a measurement of remaining work hours. And 72h are almost two weeks on a fulltime job.

Reactions: DO3460

caschque

Feb 5, 2018
3 days of dev time are 72 hours of work
Well that is what I am asking. This does not necessarily mean 72 hours of work. If I am talking in my work about 3 days worth of development, it would mean actually three days sitting there and doing the work.
The units we use are days, work packages à 2 hours and similar.

With your assumption: If he has other activities, that would mean it could be well over 1-3 months away. The update. That would not really make sense, would it? Well if yes. The update will still be very far away sadly. :p

EDIT: And the note by the author, that the update is 95% done after three months... well he surely does not mean 72 hours of work.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 187590

3 days of dev time are 72 hours of work, so pretty much impossible to do alone during three days. It's not an ETA, just a measurement of remaining work hours. And 72h are almost two weeks on a fulltime job.
Well that is what I am asking. This does not necessarily mean 72 hours of work. If I am talking in my work about 3 days worth of development, it would mean actually three days sitting there and doing the work.
The units we use are days, work packages à 2 hours and similar.

With your assumption: If he has other activities, that would mean it could be well over 1-3 months away. The update. That would not really make sense, would it? Well if yes. The update will still be very far away sadly. :p
LOL don't worry guys, i bet the realease will be really soon.
On 25/09/2020 developer said: The update is I'd say 95% done, just have to get a solid 3-ish days deving to get those last remaining things and launch the update.

If the update were 3 months away developer wouldn't say that. He should be patching some things and releasing it this alongside this week.

Reactions: DO3460 and caschque

skryks

Mar 16, 2018
I am supporting 4 months and no update. It say 3 days but now its a 14 day , so i am sorry but i dont like support creators that gave her word and then nothing . It was on last days of month so i think he want money only.
I realy like project but i am not ready to support him anymore , maybe after 3 or 5 months i think to supp.

Reactions: caschque

Sadixe

Sep 4, 2017
I am supporting 4 months and no update. It say 3 days but now its a 14 day , so i am sorry but i dont like support creators that gave her word and then nothing . It was on last days of month so i think he want money only.
I realy like project but i am not ready to support him anymore , maybe after 3 or 5 months i think to supp.
That seems fair. What i'm wondering is if the developer realized that people would expect that it would come out in three days when he wrote three solid dev days or if he thought everyone would understand that three solid dev days can actually be a lot longer.

Reactions: caschque

caschque

Feb 5, 2018
Either he cannot plan or he is quite greedy. :cautious: Or he forgot/had more important things to do => not ability to plan. There are just too many authors doing that.I used to be ok with it, but slowly... it is too much. Especially if I am paying.
That s not how you get more money. Minimum principle does not deliver...

DO3460

May 12, 2019
Either he cannot plan or he is quite greedy. :cautious: Or he forgot/had more important things to do => not ability to plan. There are just too many authors doing that.I used to be ok with it, but slowly... it is too much. Especially if I am paying.
That s not how you get more money. Minimum principle does not deliver...
i honestly doubt he just is greedy for money, considering he only makes like 215 dollars of the game a month rn, thats not rly worth it if its a scam/he was greedy, but idk we will see i guess

D

Deleted member 187590

I've always supported the creator, and I still do, but I understand people getting pissed off.
I honestly don't believe dev is a scammer, he hardly makes 250$/m, so he must have another job, and he also said he had some IRL problems that wouldn't let him work as much as he wanted, and in this troubled times, I hope it's not related to COVID-19.

On the other hand, he said it'd take 3-4 days and it's been 15 so far, so I understand people getting annoyed.
I hope he just releases soon and people start supporting him again, I love this game.

Reactions: Sadixe and DO3460

DO3460

May 12, 2019
I've always supported the creator, and I still do, but I understand people getting pissed off.
I honestly don't believe dev is a scammer, he hardly makes 250$/m, so he must have another job, and he also said he had some IRL problems that wouldn't let him work as much as he wanted, and in this troubled times, I hope it's not related to COVID-19.

On the other hand, he said it'd take 3-4 days and it's been 15 so far, so I understand people getting annoyed.
I hope he just releases soon and people start supporting him again, I love this game.
ur right ye, but im pretty sure he said days developing so 72 hours of developing, but then again that like shouldnt be 2 weeks but idk we will see if waiting will be worth it

oldboy_dude

Aug 13, 2017
Hello. Maybe someone knows. There is a game similar to this on rpg maker engine, but I forgot the name) Pls if you know -reply

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes