D

Deleted member 187590

Maybe or ?
A few more similar games while we wait for the update:

Reactions: dankjuul and DO3460

DO3460

May 12, 2019
A few more similar games while we wait for the update:

fun fact some of these games demos have the full games cgs (so all cgs even the ones u cant reach in the demo) meaning if u exract them u dont even have to buy the game to see the cgs, idk why im telling u this but now u know

Gambit171

May 9, 2017
fun fact some of these games demos have the full games cgs (so all cgs even the ones u cant reach in the demo) meaning if u exract them u dont even have to buy the game to see the cgs, idk why im telling u this but now u know
Anyway these games are available in English?

Reactions: DO3460
D

Deleted member 187590

Anyway these games are available in English?
These games have fairly simple mechanics, so you can understand what is going on without understanding japanese.

I'm not sure about this particular games, but you can try searching on the internet (RJCODE) PARTIAL.
Partials are partial translations of the main events, menu and critical things for understanding the game, not including dialogues or "skippable" text.

Gambit171

May 9, 2017
These games have fairly simple mechanics, so you can understand what is going on without understanding japanese.

I'm not sure about this particular games, but you can try searching on the internet (RJCODE) PARTIAL.
Partials are partial translations of the main events, menu and critical things for understanding the game, not including dialogues or "skippable" text.
You are correct. You dont even need to know the language. Actually was just like playing Hana's exposure. I see where he got his inspiration from lol

caschque

Feb 5, 2018
7.4 months since the last update came out. v.453. (April 3rd).
On September 1st it was said to be 90 % done, which would mean 10 % = 18 days = 3 weeks until it is done.
Then 24 days later on September 25th it was said 3 dev-ish kind of days left and almost done. Which would either equal to 72 hours of development time, which is not realistic because free time etc. would equal to around 1-2 months. That means rather three more (weekend) days. So, we could possibly latest assume one week later.

Now, we have the 15th of October, almost three whole weeks later, and there is still no update.

Ergo, I give up and take back my pledge. It is not worth it. Sorry, but this almost seems like the author is trying to pull money out, even though it is minimal.

If the author wants honest feedback: First deliver then increase the price. It does not really work the other way around, since you first need public exposure. Also, if it does take longer, then be honest. If you cannot plan then you need to adjust your expectations.

PS: There is no doubt this has a lot of potential. If the behaviour changes, I will pledge again.

Sorry and cheers,
Caschque.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
no idea..
Scary thing about the internet, someone you know or know of could die or be arrested or something... And you'd never know. Seriously, the creator could be dead and buried right now. I always fear that when this happens, someone disappears and a game is left unfinished and we don't know why.

Reactions: Sadixe and DO3460

DO3460

May 12, 2019
Scary thing about the internet, someone you know or know of could die or be arrested or something... And you'd never know. Seriously, the creator could be dead and buried right now. I always fear that when this happens, someone disappears and a game is left unfinished and we don't know why.
i mean ye i guess.... lets just that isnt the case lol

Metaxes

Jan 17, 2019
Yeah, it's a while he didn't update nor here, nor on Patreon. Still, they are in two but none didn't say anything.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
And the creator seemed really involved in his game.
Buet there are so many reasons IRL, why you can have to temporarily let down your activities (family problem, computer crash, ohuse fire, accident, work overload...)
Or even a huge programing problem (the ones that can completely crash your game due to a structural misconception at the beginning, and involves to rewrite the whole thing...)

Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020
And the creator seemed really involved in his game.
Buet there are so many reasons IRL, why you can have to temporarily let down your activities (family problem, computer crash, ohuse fire, accident, work overload...)
Or even a huge programing problem (the ones that can completely crash your game due to a structural misconception at the beginning, and involves to rewrite the whole thing...)
There is good news here, if huge programming problem that scraped all content was the issue, they would likely have let us know by now. It therefore becomes more likely that it was a neglected loved one that the dev refocused attention on, health concerns (there is a global pandemic) that is keeping them from day to day activities, or maybe they live in America and paid attention to the political climate and lost the will to live.

Regardless, there may be good news on the horizon, and if the project is dead and my choices are being optimistic and wrong and pessimistic and correct, I think I end up with more happiness going for optimism.

Reactions: Sadixe and DO3460

Sadixe

Sep 4, 2017
for everyone concerned flimsy's not dead
i sent him a message
he replied " I'm avoiding writing any posts until the update's release for various reasons. Keep an eye out these following days. "
so breathe easy he isn't dead and hopefully the update will be out soon
Nice! Thank you for the update

DO3460

May 12, 2019
for everyone concerned flimsy's not dead
i sent him a message
he replied " I'm avoiding writing any posts until the update's release for various reasons. Keep an eye out these following days. "
so breathe easy he isn't dead and hopefully the update will be out soon
nice!

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes