Unity Completed Hana Exposure! A Blooming Flower~ [v1.04] [Flimsy]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Sadixe

Sep 4, 2017
I guess we really won't be seeing an update any time soon huh
It's coming very soon
He posted this about 20 hours ago on patreon:

I was hoping to release it today, but I need to give it a few more runs to make absolutely sure everything was stitched together properly and works as intended before releasing the update, so hey, we'll be starting November with the new update, finally!

Expect a looong essay on this month's development talking about everything that went wrong (spoiler alert: far too much went wrong) and the plethora of extra steps that were needed in order to finish the update, shortly followed by the beta release.

I'll be making said post tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

DO3460

May 12, 2019
It's coming very soon

I was hoping to release it today, but I need to give it a few more runs to make absolutely sure everything was stitched together properly and works as intended before releasing the update, so hey, we'll be starting November with the new update, finally!

Expect a looong essay on this month's development talking about everything that went wrong (spoiler alert: far too much went wrong) and the plethora of extra steps that were needed in order to finish the update, shortly followed by the beta release.

oh shit

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
It's coming very soon

So, first he will post an essay today or tomorrow, and a few days later, the beta? At least that's how I understood it.

Considering his track record for accurate ETAs, it would be unwise to get your hopes up too much.
That said, I'm really looking forward to it.

Reactions: DO3460

DO3460

May 12, 2019
Almost no content in the new version, only bug fixes :ROFLMAO:(y)
well not rly only bug fixes, basicly alot of the code was completly rewritten to make it easier to update in the future, also i dont think it will take 0.6 as long as it did 0.5

wannaka99

Apr 4, 2019
''When playing this update I would advice you to not think of it as a content update, you'll be disappointed if you do so as the only added content was the prologue. This is an update that primes the game for all upcoming content.
While on the subject of advice, I would also advice you to only play the first day (aka. the prologue) and leave it at that to keep your save at the end of the first day, as there will be new content in v0.6 starting from the second day.'' - Flimsy on patreon.

Gotta give the guy the benefit of the doubt he is not creating a regular rpgm game lol.

Reactions: sauv_ and DO3460

caschque

Feb 5, 2018
Lengthy Dev Update Log from Patreon!

Thanks Flimsycomb for your honest answer! I'll pledge as soon as you upload the new update. I know there is not really any new content but I understand that you basically rewrote a big chunk of the game to make it work better. And I know that rewriting usually gives a huge improvement therefore I am really looking forward to that. :)

I'd recommend to having some kind of roadmap somewhere, which is transparent to us (e.g. Trello), so people can see progress is being made. That could help you in your planning and in showing people you're not just waiting for the money to come in.

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
So we waited all this time for?
Well, Flimsy already said months ago that this update would not have a lot of new content. I didn't expect a miracle, and if you did, that's on you.

Reactions: sauv_
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes