Unity Completed Hana Exposure! A Blooming Flower~ [v1.04] [Flimsy]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Fakecrash

May 26, 2017
Anyone know when the poor people release date is for v0.5x version
well we better set a patient state of mind and check for updates again in 3 or 4 months... as the Dev said there is almost no new content in this version.

''When playing this update I would advice you to not think of it as a content update, you'll be disappointed if you do so as the only added content was the prologue. This is an update that primes the game for all upcoming content.

While on the subject of advice, I would also advice you to only play the first day (aka. the prologue) and leave it at that to keep your save at the end of the first day, as there will be new content in v0.6 starting from the second day.''

MooseMan22

Oct 12, 2019
yeah, but instead of 3 or 4 months, it's likely double that judging by his Patreon page. perhaps his new code can bring faster updates, yet to be seen though

Reactions: caschque

buttsnstuff

Mar 29, 2020
yeah, but instead of 3 or 4 months, it's likely double that judging by his Patreon page. perhaps his new code can bring faster updates, yet to be seen though
whether or not the code can support faster updates doesn't change the fact that the dev themselves isn't capable of making updates faster.

• Haha
Reactions: caschque

Lucio54

Aug 9, 2018
Do you guys prefer speed over quality?
stop complaining, its not common to a game focused on exposure to have this quality, if it takes time for that, we can only wait.
I think its not slow, considering games like Era hunter that have double the time almost and the version its the same as this. (and have less content).

Reactions: Armelle69

Metaxes

Jan 17, 2019
Do you guys prefer speed over quality?
stop complaining, its not common to a game focused on exposure to have this quality, if it takes time for that, we can only wait.
I think its not slow, considering games like Era hunter that have double the time almost and the version its the same as this. (and have less content).
Era Hunter it's not a good example, it's half abandoned.

wannaka99

Apr 4, 2019
I think my last post was not clear enough, there is on patreon, but we have 0.453. There is progress being made just not for us leeches :p

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
That might be a novel concept for you, but if you like it so much you could be his patron and you wouldn't need to wait for pirates ;)

caschque

Feb 5, 2018
I think, the author himself is posting the game here. So, there is no pirated version - afaik. And that update took .. mmh well around 8 months. (or 9?) I am just eager to see content updates now since the author just recently rewrote a big part of the game (which was the 8-9 month update without any content) to make it more performance friendly and to be able to deliver a lot faster.

Reactions: Armelle69

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
FINALLY! UPDATE!

Even if it's mostly bug-fixes/redraws, i will take it, because i kinda love this Game.

Just hope the Creator does not longer disappear for weeks between Patreon Posts.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hugh Mungus Kok

xumot

Jun 4, 2018
Holy crap, look at the size of this game! I still have v0.453 and it's 2.6GB, but now v0.52 is not even 250MB!
And welcome back, Flimsycomb!

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes