Unity Completed Hana Exposure! A Blooming Flower~ [v1.04] [Flimsy]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

iFood

Jul 21, 2018
How to finish the 1st day? I've done all available jobs, and innkeeper says nothing about renting the room.

xumot

Jun 4, 2018
What does this update have? Any new content?
Except for prologue I didn't find any new content. I was gonna say that Flimsy made this update to redraw most of the game to decrease it's overall size AND usage of video memory, but just now I run this game with RivaTuner enabled and it showed up to 6GB(!) of video memory usage. I'm lucky to have a video card with 8GB VRAM, but not all of us have such luxury.

How to finish the 1st day? I've done all available jobs, and innkeeper says nothing about renting the room.
To finish the first day you need to do all available activities. I guess you didn't go to pool to swim as I did the same mistake.

Last edited:

ultradan

Jul 25, 2017
I find this game alot of fun. An exposure game that is not RPGM based is a great change of pace. I started playing this one sometime last year and sure I would love to see new content however I'd rather the dev refine the code first as new upcoming content should have less bugs and I'm gonna assume that you won't have to keep restarting from the beginning as some games.
I haven't played this latest update but from the past the only thing I would ahve like to see more people and events on the road in between the buildings.

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
Might have been noted before, but loading a save screws up 'on wakeup' events such as finding those letters.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Hello !
Just go out of the inn : Mia arrives and talks => then you can go back to the inn, and rent the room.

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Bugs, inconsistancies, etc.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was gonna say that Flimsy made this update to redraw most of the game to decrease it's overall size AND usage of video memory, but just now I run this game with RivaTuner enabled and it showed up to 6GB(!) of video memory usage. I'm lucky to have a video card with 8GB VRAM, but not all of us have such luxury.
Just ran it with maxed graphics on a PC with 1GB VRAM. You might want to scan your machine.

Metaxes

Jan 17, 2019
Other bug i discovered: Hana can go to work to bathouse even before crossing the bridge to trigger her dialogue that let her to get there after the panty theft.
And a small suggestion: Can you use a mark to show if a quest will give us a new event or a repetition before doing it? Like a green broder on the bubble, or a skip button on already seen events?

skryks

Mar 16, 2018
Except for prologue I didn't find any new content. I was gonna say that Flimsy made this update to redraw most of the game to decrease it's overall size AND usage of video memory, but just now I run this game with RivaTuner enabled and it showed up to 6GB(!) of video memory usage. I'm lucky to have a video card with 8GB VRAM, but not all of us have such luxury.

To finish the first day you need to do all available activities. I guess you didn't go to pool to swim as I did the same mistake.
I dont know i just ran it on my low Card 24 Gb and it works :)
i am waiting soon for update :)

Lotto1212

Aug 23, 2018
it's kind of hard to know how to advance since there is no level or quest log, imo
but i still like the game though

erg1986

May 25, 2018
When I first played this game when it came out, entering one of the buildings gave me bsod but other content was playable. I waited and downloaded a new version now and it immediately ate all 8gb of my ram so I had to kill a process without even loading into the game. And my computer runs gta 5 and witcher 3 without a problem. I see that most do not have the same problem, so the optimisation for me will not be coming, I guess.:confused:

Last edited:

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
It definitely is not lol. U can't even compare the two
A matter of taste, I would say. CoP is definitely not as light-hearted and has very different undertones, which is why I definitely prefer Flimsy's creation over RanneRo's. So, yeah, you can indeed compare them.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes