Unity Completed Hana Exposure! A Blooming Flower~ [v1.04] [Flimsy]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
no actual content updates usually means a game is dead and the dev is grifting on patreon.
Did you actually play previous versions? No new sexual content. The update added in a fair amount of art and backstory in the intro, as well as building up/fleshing out the town more. Definitely less exciting than most updates (and a bit disappointing for those of us that expected new scenes), but it's pretty clear that a decent chunk of time went into it. Personally, I'd have tried to split that update up to get some new scenes in as well, but fimsy presumably had a reason for doing it this way.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
He rewrote the code basically from scratch, so yes, this can take a while ^^
And he added a whole intro, new places...
I call that a huge update, even if it doesn't actually bring new events

Reactions: skryks and DO3460

caschque

Feb 5, 2018
Funnily, even though I said I am gone I am still observing updates. .. just in case. :p

Btw, Armelle69 I think the main reason it takes so long is that the author himself really went a totally different route and made something completely new - different to RPMG or Ren'py games. The author might have underestimated that project and now this endeavor takes a lot longer. That is one reason you mentioned in a post.

I can understand the lengthy development, but I do not understand why not be honest about it and give regular updates - like each 2 weeks or similar (the updates could be short too). A roadmap or Trello to display the issues he is working on. This would vastly increase transparency and therefore people would invest a lot more money.

Maybe, I am wrong, I do not know but it would be worth a try. ;)

Reactions: dankjuul and cemf

wannaka99

Apr 4, 2019
Could any hero tell us how far is v0.6?

Reactions: caschque

caschque

Feb 5, 2018
Could any hero tell us how far is v0.6?
I understood it as a lot is already done but since the update is quite a lot bigger it will take around 2-3 months to finish. (it could take longer but my guess is: 3-3.5 months)

It contains:
- new lewdness level.
- new POI that is special in that it will be outside -> brings further difficulties to develop, which the author already solved. Mostly done.
- new characters. Some are done, some need refining.
- a lot of content of course to match the new lewdness level. how much was not detailed. A lot to do.

if i got something wrong, correct me and i ll update this post.

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
game seems great. keep up the good work.

did find what might be a bug though? not sure if the guy is on here or not, but after the second bathing suits first two events, when I talked to mei afterwards, the dialogue just said *rustle* and I could not change it from that. reloaded the save and played through the last couple of events again and it didn't do it a second time.... so maybe it was stupid luck or maybe it was a bug.

either way its fun so far.

Freebird24

Oct 27, 2020
Is there any content beyond the point where Mei says she'll get you a second swimsuit? Currently stuck in a weird loop of it going nowhere and I'm not sure if that's because my game is broken or there's nothing further in it

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes