Unity Completed Hana Exposure! A Blooming Flower~ [v1.04] [Flimsy]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

TheByQ

Feb 14, 2018
I love this game, it's one of only a handful of exhibitionism games that don't evolve into orgies and parading naked on the streets within 15 minutes of gameplay.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Content aside, I also have 2 suggestions about UI and QOL:

1) the ability to skip text and/or a way to see where any new unfinished events are (pink heart), I wasn't always able to remember which events I have finished, and which I haven't, and I had no way of checking it without accepting a job and being forced to go through it and having to mash E to go through the text I read before.

2) if possible, an ability to progress the scene automatically (like RenPy's auto mode), so I don't have to touch the keyboard while it's playing. For, uh, obvious reasons, I guess.

As for bugs/issues:

1) the first 2 (iirc) level up events had Hana say she should only read the letter if she's ready for it, but it wasn't really a choice, since I couldn't leave the room and replay any event. Not sure if that's intentional or not, but if it's intentional then it's a bit redundant to offer a choice to not read the letter yet.

2) the other level up events had the camera pan towards the place where the even is triggered, except the last one, which made me miss it at first and run around doing jobs, wondering what have I missed. I always ran to the left after leaving the inn, and I never thought about going right. The lack of consistency can be a bit confusing.

Michael1957

Nov 8, 2019
This game does not have mouse support and considering the load option is available you played at least once before. Are you able to do anything using the keyboard? Try switching to windowed mode (alt + enter).

Try switching to windowed mode (alt + enter), you can drag the window to any size you want.
Well it gives me a window, but the window uses all of the screen. The only achievement I get is being able to have access to my taskbar (because I made it always visible). I cannot drag it, because the corner is hidden. Does your suggestion only work with a special resolution?
But no tapping out and no other keys accepted than the ones you mentioned.
I tried first day and I worked all 3 jobs but somehow I cannot end the day. (I'll try again and try to change.)

BTW I had the impression that I was not seeing all of the dialog. It was very fast but I saw flashes of other text that I had no time to read. Could it be that I have to hit enter / e fast, so that it would not be cosidered as continuosly hitting that key?

NecrocityVL

Feb 16, 2020
So I seem to be having a problem where almost every time I launch the game I get this instead of the title screen. The problem is that it worked the first time I played it, but every time after that I get this. Any ideas? 1654903958039.png

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Well it gives me a window, but the window uses all of the screen. The only achievement I get is being able to have access to my taskbar (because I made it always visible). I cannot drag it, because the corner is hidden. Does your suggestion only work with a special resolution?
But no tapping out and no other keys accepted than the ones you mentioned.
I tried first day and I worked all 3 jobs but somehow I cannot end the day. (I'll try again and try to change.)

BTW I had the impression that I was not seeing all of the dialog. It was very fast but I saw flashes of other text that I had no time to read. Could it be that I have to hit enter / e fast, so that it would not be cosidered as continuosly hitting that key?
You should be able to grab the edge of the window, even if it covers the whole screen. If you really can't grab the edge there is the option to reorder windows (tile, cascade) from the taskbar. Its not ideal because it reorders all windows, but...

I believe on the first day you need to go see the guy in the hospital after you done all the jobs.

Unless you got some gaming keyboard / software with "turbo" function enabled and/or key repeat set really high, holding down should be fine.

So I seem to be having a problem where almost every time I launch the game I get this instead of the title screen. The problem is that it worked the first time I played it, but every time after that I get this. Any ideas? View attachment 1863417
Looks like none of the assets are loading, try re-downloading the game?

Jun 13, 2018
ЭЙ, я не понимаю, как открыть интерфейс. Где меню и т.д. Я перепробовал все кнопки, но оно все равно не появляется
Когда что-то спрашивают у англоговорящих, говорят на английском.

Интерфейса нет, как и меню.

Думаю, стоит добавить, что и секса в игре нет, она чисто про эксгибиционизм.

Jun 13, 2018
Some feedback:

Showing jobs which won't get you any new events would be really useful - it'll be a lot easier to find unseen events are and to progress. Or maybe some sort of "job list" would do the job.

As people mentioned, save system is quite bad.

Also dialogue skip would be really nice to see, especially for people who plays from previous versions and saw many events already.

And some sort of gallery or ways to replay previous level events since personally I liked first swimsuit scenes more than second ones.

Overall that's all, if not to mention minor things like no mouse support (which for some people not minor) or a bit worse art in a few scenes.

Reactions: TheByQ

FlimsyDev

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
Thanks for the Linux version, appreciated! Not having to pay 20% overhead is nice on the frames. Does appear to be some z-fighting in the north/south walk animation, nothing serious.

I'm using a potato with less than half the power you got without any problems. GPUs are supposed to run hot, 80-90 degrees is actually normal for a GPU. Try playing in windowed mode, Unity should use desktop refresh rate instead of going full burn (unless you have one of those fancy 240Hz monitors). You are probably having other issues with your hardware / drivers, not specific to this game.
I'll apply a tweak and we'll see if that fixes it. I don't have a Linux OS to do any testing, so there may be some glitches like this one that are native to the Linux version.

Just tried it for the first time, and so far it is pretty good. I can't say I got too immersed by the story, there's a lot of redundant text that could use some editing. Not a fan of the anime style dialogue, but it's a matter of taste and does fit the overall mood. The art is better than I expected and it does have a slow burn which a lot of those games severely lack. Gameplay is a bit rough around the edges, some sort of objective tracker and a bit more sandboxy feel to walking around and talking to people as you see fit (and exploring on your own) would be great. Hopefully there's going to be some amount of small scenes in various locations to find that unlock as you improve lewdness. Keep it up.
Would love to hear more details on which pieces of dialogue you found redundant, and which parts of the gameplay you found rough.

Objective tracker will come in the final version in the form of a mini-map.

While on topic of controls, controller support would be nice if it can be added in easily.
I might work on this one. Due to how Unity works, the game unintentionally has some controller support, and it might be a matter of only polishing that unintentional controller support. No promises though.

I love this game, it's one of only a handful of exhibitionism games that don't evolve into orgies and parading naked on the streets within 15 minutes of gameplay.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Content aside, I also have 2 suggestions about UI and QOL:

1) the ability to skip text and/or a way to see where any new unfinished events are (pink heart), I wasn't always able to remember which events I have finished, and which I haven't, and I had no way of checking it without accepting a job and being forced to go through it and having to mash E to go through the text I read before.

2) if possible, an ability to progress the scene automatically (like RenPy's auto mode), so I don't have to touch the keyboard while it's playing. For, uh, obvious reasons, I guess.

As for bugs/issues:

1) the first 2 (iirc) level up events had Hana say she should only read the letter if she's ready for it, but it wasn't really a choice, since I couldn't leave the room and replay any event. Not sure if that's intentional or not, but if it's intentional then it's a bit redundant to offer a choice to not read the letter yet.

2) the other level up events had the camera pan towards the place where the even is triggered, except the last one, which made me miss it at first and run around doing jobs, wondering what have I missed. I always ran to the left after leaving the inn, and I never thought about going right. The lack of consistency can be a bit confusing.
No need to worry about the escalation of events. I've got planned how the final two levels will play out.

Skipping text is in the works. Also looking into adding a way to see which sets of events you've cleared, without having to start them.

Hadn't thought of an auto-dialogue feature. Might look into it after the dialogue skipping feature is done.

The choice of when to read the letters for the level up event is more so about whether you as the player have the time to get yourself into a level up event, as they are a bit lengthy.

The level 5 set of events at The Crater isn't a level up event. It's technically a normal set of events. Though they serve the purpose of being a primer for the actual level up event, which will be in the final version. But I'll look into adding a camera pan for when the level 5 Crater set of events is unlocked.

So I seem to be having a problem where almost every time I launch the game I get this instead of the title screen. The problem is that it worked the first time I played it, but every time after that I get this. Any ideas? View attachment 1863417
Haven't seen this issue before. All I can tell is that the shaders are not loading in, which could be a sign of a faulty install. Try reinstalling the game.
Also, are you playing on Windows or Linux?

Some feedback:

Showing jobs which won't get you any new events would be really useful - it'll be a lot easier to find unseen events are and to progress. Or maybe some sort of "job list" would do the job.

As people mentioned, save system is quite bad.

Also dialogue skip would be really nice to see, especially for people who plays from previous versions and saw many events already.

And some sort of gallery or ways to replay previous level events since personally I liked first swimsuit scenes more than second ones.

Overall that's all, if not to mention minor things like no mouse support (which for some people not minor) or a bit worse art in a few scenes.
Showing which events have been cleared is in the works.

I have a few improvements to the save system in mind that I might work on. However, they would be for the final version.

Dialogue skip is in the works.

A gallery will be added in the final version.

Yeah, there's a couple of CGs that will be replaced for better looking ones.

BrunoPG

Aug 24, 2020
This is undoubtedly one of the best games of this site for the exhibitionism category. The slow burn of hana opening herself to her fetish was great to watch. I also love that she is not someone who instantly wants to get fucked by randoms like many other games, the fact that she doesnt want to be touched enhances the experience for some reason that i dont understand.

Here's some feedback:
1-I'm pretty sure you know, but just to mention, we NEED either some way to replay the earlier stages scenes like in a galery, or some way to save/load the game. Right now my favorite scene is the last one at the crater, and i wanted to watch it again, but since its the beggining of the level up event it becomes unavailabe to watch a second time(i had to replay the entire game to rewatch it).
2-there where some instances of inconsistencies with her clothes, like, in the last maid outfit scene theres a part where her bra comes off, but the image that appeared was of her old outfit bra coming off instead. There was one scene at the crater where she leaves the river already dry and dressed but is talking with some man about needing a towel.
3-A "return to menu" and "exit" buttons would be nice.
4-It would be fun if there was some small overworld events, like when she loses her panties before she gets to the clothing store there could be a gust of wind like in the loading screens, or maybe some random kid needs help because its soccer bal got stuck in a tree and she climbs it to help, unaware of her exposed behind.

And here's some questions:
a)Any planned release dates for the final version or the next version?
b)Do you plan on having any type of sex in the game?
c)Will there be any scene involving sex toys?
d)Will the goal of 2000 silver matter? Like, in the and game, will there be a different scene if we achieve the goal or not?
e)Any plans on any new place/job until final release?

And finally, thank you for making this game! Sorry for my bad english, its not my first language.

Reactions: TheByQ

OnlyOnce1

Jan 7, 2018
Have you tried the native Linux build? As you can see, it's working for me.
Yes, I tried the native Linux build. My wine falls with Windows build.
On Xubuntu 20.04.4 pressing Alt+Enter has no effect at all.
If I press it on game menu, I works like just Enter.
BTW, "exit" and "options" in game menu are both inactive.
Windows build in VirtualBox works with a speed of rising sun, completely unplayable.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
I don't remember all the loading scenes from the last time I played this game. Transitions were instantaneous, but now I have to wait?

Dariusex007

Apr 3, 2018
A suggestion, it would be interesting in her room the option to change clothes, so she could change clothes during the game.
And it would also be more logical to establish certain times to unlock certain scenes, for example, no one goes to a bar in the morning.
Besides, if you had the option to save the game at any time, it would be great, because you are very restricted to only saving when you go to sleep.
But other than that, I loved the game, it's really good, congratulations, and I'm looking forward to the final version and being able to walk around the city with her naked ^^

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Yes, I tried the native Linux build. My wine falls with Windows build.
On Xubuntu 20.04.4 pressing Alt+Enter has no effect at all.
If I press it on game menu, I works like just Enter.
BTW, "exit" and "options" in game menu are both inactive.
Windows build in VirtualBox works with a speed of rising sun, completely unplayable.
Mate 20.3 here. Maybe lightdm / cinnamon's window manager is slightly better than xfce's, not sure. Nor do I understand why running the Windows version under wine will not do for you. I'm using wine 7.0, but I've had success with wine 6.x too. The exit and options menu items are not yet implemented. Anything 3D-accelerated will run abysmal in a VM without GPU-passthru, if at all as the default display adapter is generally implemented in software. If you have a second GPU to spare and VT-d extensions, you could give the VM full control and get decent performance.

OnlyOnce1

Jan 7, 2018
Skipping text (there's lot of and you can only pecking on Enter), step back if you miss something, instant travel to where you want to, multi-platform without surprise etc.
RenPy has all that features out-of-the-box... and NOTHING in this game reqiured any feature RenPy hasn't.
Except if you love isometry for some reason or like to see MC in the clothes that become transparent on every step. From the very first step.

Reactions: MrGepgep

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
Skipping text (there's lot of and you can only pecking on Enter), step back if you miss something, instant travel to where you want to, multi-platform without surprise etc.
RenPy has all that features out-of-the-box... and NOTHING in this game reqiured any feature RenPy hasn't.
Except if you love isometry for some reason or like to see MC in the clothes that become transparent on every step. From the very first step.
Well, it isn't that strange that this game doesn't have all those options. It isn't using the Ren'py engine but the Unity engine. You can't render this type of game's in Ren'Py.

Only thing I would like to see if you can skip grey heart scene's (scene's you already watched). The rest i'm okay with for not being inside the game. I mean, you can probably have scripts for it in Unity. But it's not a must to be honest except skipping scene's you already watched.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes