Unity Completed Hana Exposure! A Blooming Flower~ [v1.04] [Flimsy]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
please i'm new wich keys i need to use? arrow keys asdw and for selection what?

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Is there a way to change the windows size ? I have TV screen because of some problem on my PC including not being able to use my computer screen and yeah, I need a smaller windows...

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
please i'm new wich keys i need to use? arrow keys asdw and for selection what?
WASD or arrow keys to move, E or enter to confirm selection / advance dialog.

When I open the game, it immediately freezes and my GPU usage ramps up to >80%
This game does not have mouse support and considering the load option is available you played at least once before. Are you able to do anything using the keyboard? Try switching to windowed mode (alt + enter).

Is there a way to change the windows size ? I have TV screen because of some problem on my PC including not being able to use my computer screen and yeah, I need a smaller windows...
Try switching to windowed mode (alt + enter), you can drag the window to any size you want.

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019

This game does not have mouse support and considering the load option is available you played at least once before. Are you able to do anything using the keyboard? Try switching to windowed mode (alt + enter).

Try switching to windowed mode (alt + enter), you can drag the window to any size you want.
I tried that, it doesn't let me do that so I was hoping it would be in the option then but it seem it's not implemented yet

OniKuro

May 31, 2017
The game still makes my PC crash shortly after entering new areas. Like somebody else said, it also makes my GPU run at ~80 degrees Celsius. I have a Radeon RX 480 GPU and a Intel i5 7600k. It's too bad because judging by the comments on here I think I'd really enjoy the game.

Edit: I tested the game on my toaster laptop with an intergrated gfx card and it doesn't seem to be a specs issue, since the game runs fine (albeit slow) on there.
surelly it's a problem with the gpu, maybe it's too dusty or not good ventilation or a problem with the ram forcing the gpu to overwork.
also 80C it's not uncommon for a gpu in use but for this particular game(it's a Unity game not a AAA) it's a lot.

Fistefuchs

May 6, 2017
Using the keyboard works, i guess I didn't try long enough because I thought a plane is starting in my PC ^^
When i try to load, the screen goes black. Maybe my last version is too old, starting from the beginning works though.
Thanks for your game :)

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
I tried that, it doesn't let me do that so I was hoping it would be in the option then but it seem it's not implemented yet
Try one or more of the command line options for Unity:

Hypor

Nov 22, 2018
While on topic of controls, controller support would be nice if it can be added in easily.

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Cool to see this game finally get another update as I really loved it back in the day, but damn, the whole "Never gonna have sex" thing really kills it for me a bit. Hope it still does well for others.

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018

then my game don't function T_T

OnlyOnce1

Jan 7, 2018
Doesn't work on Linux.
Seems like there's only an option when developer builds a game.
Command-line option -screen-fullscreen=0 has no effect too.

magistrate

Feb 2, 2019
This intro is frustratingly long. I want to play your game, why won't you let me?

While there are plenty of things I'd like to see implemented, I understand this is still a very early build, so it's fine they're not there yet. Mouse control should be a priority tho imo.

rontantes

Jan 2, 2018
Latest incarnation of the game is definitely top notch. Looking forward to more updates!

I'm also using the Linux version just fine.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes