Unity Completed Hana Exposure! A Blooming Flower~ [v1.04] [Flimsy]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
There is any way to play in windows size? and there is any sound? just curiosity.
Alt + Enter
Beta build is up everyone! I will be keeping an eye on the thread, so make sure to post any bugs or feedback.
Strong update, just started from beginning and it's feels like well polished gem now. Music and maybe toggle-able mini-map should add more sparks to it.

1)On second day at level up event:
"Apparently the bathhouse hasn't had..." and rest of dialogue says Hana only, instead of Mei.

2)Sebas have name of Hana in dialogues after second level up.

Last edited:

Lucio54

Aug 9, 2018
The only thing i found to do is that she asks you to get her swimsuit everytime you get out of the pool, just minor thing it not crash the game or prevent any progress.
But well my notebook GTX 1060 16GB ram was like frying eggs, would be good to optimize the game better.

Last edited:

yhbt

Jun 20, 2017
Played through the revamped 0.61 beta now, and it's amazing! Some outfit spoilers in this post, if anyone cares about that.

It plays a lot better than the previous version. The fast travel for outfit updates and other events is a huge quality of life improvement. Also loving all the new content, as well as the new area with the added mind control-esque stuff. Sad to see the next content update will be the final one, but hopefully we'll get to see a new game from you when this one ends. <3

I did not encounter any game breaking bugs in this update. The only things I happened to notice really was the innkeeper saying "Goog work!" when you're done with the early events, and during the micro/nano bikini maid event the back strap snaps the same way as the previous outfit (seams coming loose/wrong outfit).

Other than that, there are still some continuity issues, but unless you're a perfectionist it doesn't really matter for enjoyment. It doesn't break the game in any way.

Some specific examples of continuity issues:
(1)
in the bath house, she will go with a short towel in one event, and a long towel afterwards in the other event if you do them in the wrong order. (2) When you get the white bathing suit, there are boys in the reception area that will comment on having seen that suit before you used it. (3) Again with the white suit, she will have her 'first experience' once for each event in the pool, as if the other didn't happen.

Some ways to fix these issues:
Lock certain events/jobs until the prerequisite is met, i.e. if the short towel is the next bath house event for bathing, make it grey and unavailable until the other event is flagged. For the second and third example: Make an A/B textbox depending on what event you've done. You get the A text for any event if both pool events are unflagged, and the B text (or C text, etc.) if certain events are flagged. The main CG can still be the same. Players would lose out on some text depending on their choice. This could also be used as some sort of flavourful advancement for grey/repeated events, if you want Hana to be less surprised by repeating it.

As for wishes for the final version:
- It would be nice if there will be a way to replay every H-event, similar to how they did it in nijiiro no niji games. Select a job or event line, and then select event 1, event 2, etc. If you do implement alternative textboxes as I mentioned, you could let players see event 2 A/B as well.
- A fast forward feature would be nice (hold button instead of repeatedly pressing). I like the delay before the yes/no choices activate. Would also be nice if you added a similar delay on reengaging a conversation after finishing one, so you don't get stuck in a short loop if you spam e through an NPC dialogue.
- Some background music and in-game options menu with volume controls and "Quit game" would be nice. There is royalty free music that can be used in commercial works on the internet. Not really a bit issue though, but the game felt a bit quiet on its own.

As an ending note, I just want to say that I've enjoyed this game immensely, and even though it has been a long ride up until now, it's still one of my favourite H-games. I like the drawn art. I like the exhibitionist themes. I like the simplicity of the gameplay and story advancement. Whatever you decide to do with the final version and in future projects, thanks! :)

Selya89

May 26, 2018
Извиняюсь что пишу на родном. Не комментировал до этого. Полтора года ожидания оправдали себя. Я в восторге. Переработаны старые ивенты, это значительно улучшило атмосферу. Добавлен новый контент в предыдущим уровням развития. Таких как кратер (Он так на русский перевёлся, я не заморачивался с переводом и поставил гугл.). Как и обещан добавлен 5 уровень. Это просто что-то с чем-то (Не ожидал такого.) Еще бы раз переиграл переход с 4 на 5 лвл. К этому и будет относиться 1 просьба, сделай возможность сохранятся. Галерея это было бы супер, как многие предлагают сделать выбор какое событие посмотреть. Но сохранения очень нужны. Я не буду говорить про русскую локализацию, я не знаю сколько русских играет в эту игру и как ты к ней относишься. Еще очень порадовали переходы по уровням, помимо того, что можно отложить повышение уровня так еще и классные ивенты самого перехода сделаны.
У меня есть много пожеланий того что автор может добавить в игру, но я оставлю их пока что при себе (Буду ждать финальный релиз, хочу увидеть как он видит эту историю:))
Пока играл обнаружил несколько некритичных багов которые немного портят атмосферу:
- 5 уровень в бассейне, ивент с отдыхом, после повторного прохождения Хана забывает надеть трусики и гуляет без них по всему городу. Баг исправляется переодеванием в другую одежду (просмотром другого ивента).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- В бассейне, ивент с отдыхом, обычный купальник кажется 2 уровень когда она оголяет грудь в самом бассейне. Выйдя из бассейна забывает его поправить купальник (Разговор с другими НПС) при продолжении ивента с лежаком купальник поправлен как должен быть.
- В городе 2-3 пьяницы у бара. ивент постоянно активен с 1 по 5 уровни, но выполняется только на 5 уровне, и остается розовое сердечко даже после выполнения ивента.
- Событие в кратере (Озере). Когда Хану просят сменить трусики. Возвращаясь, на мине картинке с права никаких изменений нет (Стоит в своих первоначальных.)
- Немного напрягает неожиданные переходы времени суток при прохождении ивентов. (Все ивенты связанные с повышением уровня, и некоторые другие)

П.С. Сидел на патреоне до тех пор пока карту не заблокировали из-за военной обстановки. Очень печалит этот факт. Надеюсь смогу поиграть в следующую версию игры.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brataz and yhbt

dumyisdead

Jan 24, 2022
you can get softlocked on the bathhouse, had 5 petals, i dont know if this happens at lower stages, but after finish working, do not change and directly speak to the owner, get money, and still be naked, making hana unable to leave the bathhouse and unable to change, going into the bath makes hana unable to leave the bath because there are no events

Reactions: yhbt

Metaxes

Jan 17, 2019
Tried and... I can't play. Well, it's not i can't start it, but i can't have my gpu at over 80C° while i have 78 C° on Cyberpunk with my Rx580 8gb.

jnvdgr8

Jan 2, 2022
just finished the game and i love it. The new dresses and events are amazing. I saw no bugs and had no issues on my system which has a 1050ti 4gb and a ryzen 7 5800x. I've enjoyed this game immensely and love the art style soo much.

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
At 4'th level up event we can see second Mei on last dialogue scene in pool, one at Hana and second on far right side of pool.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Liking the update, wish there was a native Linux build though it does run under Wine. Low-end system optimizations appear to be working, only experienced minor chugs on my potato in select areas (eg. pool).

Found some minor glitches such as Hana saying she needs to wear a swimsuit when exiting the swimming pool building and the day/night cycle skipping the entire night to the next morning, but nothing major.

The feature of graying out icons (hearts) within events is nice, though I wish this feature extended to the event chain icons (jobs, leisure) too. After loading a save, its a bit of a guessing game as of which chains have been seen already.

FlimsyDev

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
how do i close this game? instead of killing it lol
Currently killing it is the only way. There will be a menu with the option to close the game in the final version.

This is a bug I managed to find.
I need more details. All I can tell is that you are in the town, and possibly exiting Mei's clothing shop. Which event were you doing?

The only thing i found to do is that she asks you to get her swimsuit everytime you get out of the pool, just minor thing it not crash the game or prevent any progress.
But well my notebook GTX 1060 16GB ram was like frying eggs, would be good to optimize the game better.
I haven't been able to replicate this one. I need a few more details. Do you recall at which levels it happened? When you say you were getting out of the pool, do you mean getting out of the main pool area, and moving into the locker room, or do you mean moving from the lobby, into the town?

is there a way to replay previous scenes without playing from start?
There's no way to do so at the moment. Though a gallery is in the works, and will be added to the final version.

- 5 уровень в бассейне, ивент с отдыхом, после повторного прохождения Хана забывает надеть трусики и гуляет без них по всему городу. Баг исправляется переодеванием в другую одежду (просмотром другого ивента).
- В бассейне, ивент с отдыхом, обычный купальник кажется 2 уровень когда она оголяет грудь в самом бассейне. Выйдя из бассейна забывает его поправить купальник (Разговор с другими НПС) при продолжении ивента с лежаком купальник поправлен как должен быть.
- В городе 2-3 пьяницы у бара. ивент постоянно активен с 1 по 5 уровни, но выполняется только на 5 уровне, и остается розовое сердечко даже после выполнения ивента.
- Событие в кратере (Озере). Когда Хану просят сменить трусики. Возвращаясь, на мине картинке с права никаких изменений нет (Стоит в своих первоначальных.)
- Немного напрягает неожиданные переходы времени суток при прохождении ивентов. (Все ивенты связанные с повышением уровня, и некоторые другие)
Fixed the issue with the swimsuit top, and fixed the panties not changing into the erotic panties during that one event.

The NPC events with the drunkards are now tracked, and the heart will disappear when you've seen the event for your current level.

The reason there are some unexpected day transitions for the level up events, is due to them taking place in a specific part of the day. If the day time change was removed, then you would only be able to start the event at a specific time of the day, which could be a bit annoying. It's a quality of life change, though it does have a small impact on immersion. I might do something about this with the implementation of the mini map and such.

Liking the update, wish there was a native Linux build though it does run under Wine. Low-end system optimizations appear to be working, only experienced minor chugs on my potato in select areas (eg. pool).

Found some minor glitches such as Hana saying she needs to wear a swimsuit when exiting the swimming pool building and the day/night cycle skipping the entire night to the next morning, but nothing major.

The feature of graying out icons (hearts) within events is nice, though I wish this feature extended to the event chain icons (jobs, leisure) too. After loading a save, its a bit of a guessing game as of which chains have been seen already.
I've been thinking of greying out the bubble icons as well. The guessing game thing will be solved in the final version with a mini-map, but it might be a good idea to also grey out the icons as well.

There was an attempt to export a Linux build as well, but for some reason the folder was empty after the build was supposed to be done building. The building process for a Linux build does take a couple of hours, so I'll hold on on attempting to build it again probably until the stable/public builds are done.

Strong update, just started from beginning and it's feels like well polished gem now. Music and maybe toggle-able mini-map should add more sparks to it.

1)On second day at level up event:
"Apparently the bathhouse hasn't had..." and rest of dialogue says Hana only, instead of Mei.

2)Sebas have name of Hana in dialogues after second level up.
A menu with a mini-map is something that will be in the final version. Music and sound effects too.

Fixed the dialogue names being wrong in those interactions. Thanks for the heads up!

you can get softlocked on the bathhouse, had 5 petals, i dont know if this happens at lower stages, but after finish working, do not change and directly speak to the owner, get money, and still be naked, making hana unable to leave the bathhouse and unable to change, going into the bath makes hana unable to leave the bath because there are no events
Yeah, there was an oversight in the code which allowed Hana to finish working while still being naked. It's been fixed now!

Played through the revamped 0.61 beta now, and it's amazing! Some outfit spoilers in this post, if anyone cares about that.

It plays a lot better than the previous version. The fast travel for outfit updates and other events is a huge quality of life improvement. Also loving all the new content, as well as the new area with the added mind control-esque stuff. Sad to see the next content update will be the final one, but hopefully we'll get to see a new game from you when this one ends. <3

I did not encounter any game breaking bugs in this update. The only things I happened to notice really was the innkeeper saying "Goog work!" when you're done with the early events, and during the micro/nano bikini maid event the back strap snaps the same way as the previous outfit (seams coming loose/wrong outfit).

Other than that, there are still some continuity issues, but unless you're a perfectionist it doesn't really matter for enjoyment. It doesn't break the game in any way.

Some specific examples of continuity issues:
(1)
in the bath house, she will go with a short towel in one event, and a long towel afterwards in the other event if you do them in the wrong order. (2) When you get the white bathing suit, there are boys in the reception area that will comment on having seen that suit before you used it. (3) Again with the white suit, she will have her 'first experience' once for each event in the pool, as if the other didn't happen.

Some ways to fix these issues:
Lock certain events/jobs until the prerequisite is met, i.e. if the short towel is the next bath house event for bathing, make it grey and unavailable until the other event is flagged. For the second and third example: Make an A/B textbox depending on what event you've done. You get the A text for any event if both pool events are unflagged, and the B text (or C text, etc.) if certain events are flagged. The main CG can still be the same. Players would lose out on some text depending on their choice. This could also be used as some sort of flavourful advancement for grey/repeated events, if you want Hana to be less surprised by repeating it.

As for wishes for the final version:
- It would be nice if there will be a way to replay every H-event, similar to how they did it in nijiiro no niji games. Select a job or event line, and then select event 1, event 2, etc. If you do implement alternative textboxes as I mentioned, you could let players see event 2 A/B as well.
- A fast forward feature would be nice (hold button instead of repeatedly pressing). I like the delay before the yes/no choices activate. Would also be nice if you added a similar delay on reengaging a conversation after finishing one, so you don't get stuck in a short loop if you spam e through an NPC dialogue.
- Some background music and in-game options menu with volume controls and "Quit game" would be nice. There is royalty free music that can be used in commercial works on the internet. Not really a bit issue though, but the game felt a bit quiet on its own.

As an ending note, I just want to say that I've enjoyed this game immensely, and even though it has been a long ride up until now, it's still one of my favourite H-games. I like the drawn art. I like the exhibitionist themes. I like the simplicity of the gameplay and story advancement. Whatever you decide to do with the final version and in future projects, thanks! :)
There will absolutely be another game after this one, and hopefully I'll be able to expand the team a bit as well so as to speed up development and avoid some headaches. Look forward to it!

Fixed the Innkeeper typo. Hadn't noticed the strap snap having wrong maid outfit. I don't actually have a sprite for this, and won't be working on new ones for a couple of weeks. So, for the time being it'll have to remain like that, but I've written it down and will make sure to get that sprite done and replace the wrong one in the final version!

As for the continuity issues:
-For the first one, Hana is supposed to still be too embarrassed to use the small towel while working. What I'll do here is likely have a variant of the dialogue where she explicitly states this, in case that you have already gone through the bathing events.
-For the NPC dialogue. I've now moved that piece of dialogue on to level 4.
-As for experiencing the white swimsuit for the first time on both event sequences. I've already had a fix in mind, but I decided to push it on to the final version due to how many other things needed to be fixed. When you get the white swimsuit, you'll only be able to work at the pool, and then you'll be able to use the pool. Once you do so, Hana will wonder how things would've gone if she had gone swimming first with the white swimsuit, and from then on the current events will play in Hana's head.

-There will be a gallery in the final version.
-I will very likely add a fast forward option to breeze through dialogue. I played around with the idea and was trying to add it to v0.6, but I was having some trouble simulating an input through code in order to make this feature. However, I think I've got a workaround for it, so I might be able to make it work.
-There will be some music in the game for sure. Expect some in the final version.

Lucio54

Aug 9, 2018
I haven't been able to replicate this one. I need a few more details. Do you recall at which levels it happened? When you say you were getting out of the pool, do you mean getting out of the main pool area, and moving into the locker room, or do you mean moving from the lobby, into the town?
Second case, when leaving the pool after the event, it happened since level 2 or 3, as i had said it not gets in the way of the progress or crash the game, its just a message asking you to get the swimsuit.

snakeeye

Jul 9, 2018
1654632833663.png

I don't know what happened in this part of the game but when I talk to MEI at the entrance of the clothing store. I say yes to the mission, I walk out of the PUB and then Hanas stays without moving, but the game environment still works but Hana can't move?

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes