Unity Completed Hana Exposure! A Blooming Flower~ [v1.04] [Flimsy]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

FlimsyDev

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
Hello everyone! It's been a while since I stopped by. I'll be uploading the beta, and public builds of the v0.6 update in a few days. This time I'll be keeping an eye here to check for potential bugs and stuff, so if you've got any questions, or find any bugs or issues feel free to post them!

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
Hello everyone! It's been a while since I stopped by. I'll be uploading the beta, and public builds of the v0.6 update in a few days. This time I'll be keeping an eye here to check for potential bugs and stuff, so if you've got any questions, or find any bugs or issues feel free to post them!
Oh Nice!
I have been waiting till next version to replay this and give a review, cause i love it so far.
Hope next builds adds good new stuff, can't wait!

Reactions: campfap

smokerwh

May 30, 2018
i love this game bro i have been checking monthly since the last update, so this is great news

badlajf

Jun 4, 2018
We've waited so long already another few days won't kill you guys, u can always join his patreon and help finding bugs on non-public version.
Stop being douchebags.

NaughtyNyara

Jan 13, 2019
I'm not a guy and I'm not trying to be a "douchebag". :p

But 7+ days isn't a "few days". Now if he had said a week or two...

We're all just waiting and excited to see where it's at. Don't mistake being anxious (and slight disappointment) for hostility! :)

Reactions: snakeeye

FlimsyDev

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
Don't forget to get rid of the Nopy link and add either a GoFile and/or ZippyShare link since Nopy went down since the 0.52 update.
Thanks for the heads up!

I'm not a guy and I'm not trying to be a "douchebag". :p

But 7+ days isn't a "few days". Now if he had said a week or two...

We're all just waiting and excited to see where it's at. Don't mistake being anxious (and slight disappointment) for hostility! :)
Very relative term here. When saying a few days, I mean less than weeks, otherwise I would've specified weeks.

As to where beta is currently at. It's essentially finished, however, during alpha testing it was found that the game was crashing on lower end devices when loading new areas, which essentially rendered the game unplayable on lower end devices.

The fixes for these issues aren't just simple bug fixes, some of those issues required new systems, and some others required some last minute overhauls. And while most of the fixes are in place, there's a bit more testing that needs to be done.

Target release was between Monday and Tuesday, with the possibility of it being pushed back to Friday if something big went wrong, and as you can see something big did go wrong. The good news is that the fixes seem to be working fine, and so far there have almost been no issues. With how it's going, if everything remains stable, then I might just upload it today or tomorrow. If not, then it might have to be pushed up to as late as this Friday.

Before anyone asks, these issues weren't discovered until now because the build runs completely fine on my device. And it's really hard to spot issues that could happen on lower end devices, as I simply don't have one to do any testing on.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Before anyone asks, these issues weren't discovered until now because the build runs completely fine on my device. And it's really hard to spot issues that could happen on lower end devices, as I simply don't have one to do any testing on.
Probably running out of vram or some such, try setting a budget if Unity allows (never used Unity editor so I got no clue). Check profiler for "funny" spikes. Alternatively, too "new" shader instructions can also cause it. Try building for DX11 / GLES 3.0 if possible.

Reactions: jnvdgr8

NaughtyNyara

Jan 13, 2019
Please try to wait patiently! I know it's hard to do.... Last time I've played it was over one and a half years ago!

Ever since FlimsyDev's announcement, I've been checking every day! I hope it's today as well!

I would love a chance to play it over the weekend when I have a bit of free time.

I love little gems like this that are about true exhibitionism as they are soooo rare!

Sophierose

Nov 14, 2020
Please try to wait patiently! I know it's hard to do.... Last time I've played it was over one and a half years ago!

Ever since FlimsyDev's announcement, I've been checking every day! I hope it's today as well!

I would love a chance to play it over the weekend when I have a bit of free time.

I love little gems like this that are about true exhibitionism as they are soooo rare!
True that

FlimsyDev

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
Probably running out of vram or some such, try setting a budget if Unity allows (never used Unity editor so I got no clue). Check profiler for "funny" spikes. Alternatively, too "new" shader instructions can also cause it. Try building for DX11 / GLES 3.0 if possible.
Yeah, the issue lied with textures taking up to 9 GB of memory. Wrote an essay over on Patreon of the issues and such with the solutions, but it all worked out in the end.

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
Thanks for the update! But i do wonder why the game/update doesnt show up on the "Latest Updates" tab? It definitely deserves to get more recognition and should be on there.

Edit: Bugs so far
  • After her second pool event (when she lays down topless for the first time) the text says she fixes her bathing-suit but the images still show her topless until you end the event.
  • Sometimes after using the pool upon leaving the building Hana tells you she needs to change in her bathing-suit (you are still able to leave the building tho)
  • You can end the 5 pedal hotspring cleaning event without changing the clothes by directly talking to the sleepy guy (so she runs around naked). You cant leave the building if you do so and will softlock yourself.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes