Unity Completed Hana Exposure! A Blooming Flower~ [v1.04] [Flimsy]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

skryks

Mar 16, 2018
I can be wrong of course, but I really don't think that Flimsycomb is milking anyone in here, that money is his goal.
I think he really tries to do the best game he can, with his abilities, learning while creating. He already had to restart all the programming.
It's not his work for a living, he has a life, problems like everyone, probably motivation decreasing sometimes...

This game is different from all others, I tink he deserves respect and patience for that.
Ok, he gets a little money with that. But just a little. And for the time he works on it, I don't think he's really high paid for his efforts.
I don't support him on Patreon, cause I'm not rich enough ^^ But one day, who knows...

Have a little faith ;)
RIght , 200 $ it's just not enough even to buy food for a month , not talking about to pay for all comfort . Everyone is waiting for his new update . If u want to help then give him for a coffe and be patient . The Unity is hard enough and for someone who din't have any practice with this , he is dooing good and not to forget the hardest part Coding . Sry for English

snakeeye

Jul 9, 2018
Of course, 200 usd is not even enough to eat in a month, but if we do the math since April 2019 when the game was launched, it would be 33 months = 6,600 usd. :LOL:
And it's still time and he can't finish developing the game. Has anyone been able to communicate with the developer to see what happened? :unsure:
I haven't been a patron of Flimsy for a long time.

Sadixe

Sep 4, 2017
Of course, 200 usd is not even enough to eat in a month, but if we do the math since April 2019 when the game was launched, it would be 33 months = 6,600 usd. :LOL:
And it's still time and he can't finish developing the game. Has anyone been able to communicate with the developer to see what happened? :unsure:
I haven't been a patron of Flimsy for a long time.
Do you really think he got 200 usd when the patreon just started? At launch he would've obviously gotten less money than now. Also while 6,600 usd is a lot you can't live off of that for 33 months so he does this as a hobby not as his job.

caschque

Feb 5, 2018
Do you really think he got 200 usd when the patreon just started? At launch he would've obviously gotten less money than now. Also while 6,600 usd is a lot you can't live off of that for 33 months so he does this as a hobby not as his job.
It would be enough in India... Or in some other regions where you do not need much money. And he could have worked in an internet cafe. (Btw, he earned more before. not just 200 USD but 300-400 USD; maybe even more, but i could not check the stats before 2021. You got to remember that he is doing that for 2-3 years now - started in April 2019.)

But that's a stretch. Still, this is the reason why i reduced my pledge to 1 USD, because otherwise... I would have stopped a long time ago. We are way into this-is-on-hold and even might be at the abandoned-stage, if the author did not say anything. But he did and that's a very positive sign. Maybe we will get to see something. (this feels like waiting for godot)

Last edited:
Reactions: snakeeye

snakeeye

Jul 9, 2018
It's obvious that Flimsy has this as a hobby, but what's wrong with questioning the slow development of this game?

Reactions: caschque

caschque

Feb 5, 2018
You think someone could work on a hentai game in a public internet cafe? Are you trolling?
Go ahead and focus on that if it makes you happy.
Main discussion topic is still what is happening with the update that was promised for like ages (a year at least) and people are still pledging (me included).

Reactions: bighjh

snakeeye

Jul 9, 2018
It would be enough in India... Or in some other regions where you do not need much money. And he could have worked in an internet cafe. (Btw, he earned more before. not just 200 USD but 300-400 USD; maybe even more, but i could not check the stats before 2021. You got to remember that he is doing that for 2-3 years now - started in April 2019.)

But that's a stretch. Still, this is the reason why i reduced my pledge to 1 USD, because otherwise... I would have stopped a long time ago. We are way into this-is-on-hold and even might be at the abandoned-stage, if the author did not say anything. But he did and that's a very positive sign. Maybe we will get to see something. (this feels like waiting for godot)
Follow my example, I reduced my pledge to $0 :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ashani

AlexGb

Aug 1, 2018
then why r u still subcribed to this game? just unwatch it and save everyone the hassle of checking the notification just because yall be complaining
Right now everyone else is also checking the notifications because you write your complaints to me;)
And I was just giving advice on how not to get frustrated by inflated expectations

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes