Unity Completed Hana Exposure! A Blooming Flower~ [v1.04] [Flimsy]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

drednaut

Sep 14, 2017
Imagine being a fucking clown. Oh wait, you don't need to imagine.
Yeah, I don't have to. I know since I am not throwing money down the drain.

Can't say the same about you buddy. An idiot that tries to fight against free content on a free content website.

Reactions: dankjuul

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Yeah, I don't have to. I know since I am not throwing money down the drain.
And yet here you are, complaining about the way others spend their own money. Something that has absolutely zero effect on you, and yet you choose to pester everyone with your unsolicited opinion, bringing negativity where there would be none without your incessant whining.
Just shut up and move on, dude. You seem to have given up on this game a long time ago, so why waste everyone's time?

EDIT: Oh, didn't see your second line.

Can't say the same about you buddy. An idiot that tries to fight against free content on a free content website.
Where did you get that from? I'm all for free content! I was just making fun of you. You could have simply asked nicely for the pictures, but no, you chose to be rude and entitled about it.

Last edited:

feierflei

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Can we please see the pictures? :)
I'll share the one that's somewhat interesting, the others are just showing off new locations on the overworld.
But don't ask me to leak the new version when - or rather, if - it comes out. Can't do that to a fellow developer, especially for a game that will go public anyway after a short delay.
I just feel like this image doesn't warrant a paywall (small as it may be). Hell, it's even censored xD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

feierflei

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
I'm confused
is the game abandoned or not?
Officially, it's not abandoned, since Flimsy keeps posting updates on his Patreon, ever promising results soon(tm).

I am a bit biased in that regard as I took around 6 months for my last update, so take this with a grain of salt - but I'm reasonably sure that there will be another version at some point down the line, be it months or even years from now. He seems to be in this for the fun of it, so I don't think he'll ever abandon the game for good.

But don't expect anything big anytime soon.

Lucio54

Aug 9, 2018
Oh, it seems that will not take much longer for the next update (well i hope)
Really great.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes