Unity Completed Hana Exposure! A Blooming Flower~ [v1.04] [Flimsy]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

buttsnstuff

Mar 29, 2020
we're approaching a full year with no update

it's already been more than a year since the last content update

how much longer before we acknowledge that it's abandoned?

Metaxes

Jan 17, 2019
View attachment 1529153

Going by the fact that theres gonna be another progress log I am gonna say no update this year.
Actually, we are already past a year without anything. He continues to push the release without a concrete plan. I stopped to be his Patreon due the fact he says almost always the same thing giving nothing in return and the last update was a bugfix that solved some problems but added others.

Reactions: buttsnstuff

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
Well, as a 'veteran' gamer myself, I want to contribute at least with some feedback (my 2 cents) here:
I played it so far, with all nook and cranny. I know it's still in 0.1, 0.2, 0.5 versions and all, so let's go.

1 - Oh man, PLEASE add a 'speed' button. We get really tired in some situations I wanted to return to the Inn just because I forgot something. She walks a bit slow. Perhaps something (in ESC key), like some options like a map, where you can quickly let her inside a given building. Or just a way to, by pressing SHIFT for example, she walks 3x quickier.

2 - Please also add an ESC button that could make us select SAVE , LOAD and CONFIG (or at least 'SAVE') instead of being able to do this only in her bed in the inn... Even with only a save slot available, at least we wont' be losing the entire day due to certain bugs that still happens (like item 9 below).

3 - A way to hide the dialogue (so we can appreciate her full picture)

4- I also noticed the NPCs keep in the same place in certain hours of the day. When you talk to them more than once, in different days, nothing happens differently. I recommend that, if there isn't any new dialogue or scene, you can just make that NPC disappear altogether, so we won't be trying to click in every NPC in every time of the day in order to find something new.
And, for those NPCs that you can revisit it with a new scene, a thing that work so nice in certain RPG games like Agent Alona is to put a glistening star that pulsates near something (or just the current ballon with a red heart on it). You will know there is a new dialogue there. I ended up revisiting even the goose (lol) in all days, trying to find something new, like pushing her dress down.

5 - In regard to those hearts, I liked the way the red one became grey. It says there is no new scenes there until you do something new (or when all the scenes were used there). I would recommend a kind of a choice dialogue of previous scenes, like: 'You've already seen everything here so far. If you want her to repeat the same actions, please select it below:
Scene 1
Scene 2'.

Trust me, this will give a new breath later in the game, as you can make her redo something you loved so much in the early days. The only 'problem' here is that you just need to adjust some of her dialogue, as she will be more and more perverted anyway, so she needs to say like 'Well, I'll use my former maid dress this time and try not to be so perverted' if you select MAID SCENE 1, so we can fantasize that as a new scene instead of seeing her strangely getting prude again in that scene.

As for those grey hearts, if they couldn't be red in the future (so it can't be unlocked later in the game), the message above would give us a hint like 'You've already seen all scenes possible here....If you want her ...blah blah'
This will save our time as we won't be endlessly checking this area with faith that grey heart will be red once again (generally, once it gets grey, people will not try to visit again as he/she will think it will repeat the same scene forever).

6 - I noticed that, in certain dialogues in day 1, when we press ENTER in the previous dialogue than the last, the last will be skipped (we can still read something but it's too fast). It acts like we pressed ENTER two times. I am sure it's not my keyboard as it's only happen in this game.

7 - If you go to the inn, and select the 'sleep' button (dialogue with the bed drawn on it), you can't go back. I really miss a 'Are you sure you want to sleep? You won't be able to continue wandering today' or something. For now, you have to be very careful when selecting those balloons.

8 - I really miss a toilet (so we can see her using it, with perhaps some small scenes that escalates to a more perverted ones in the future) and a way to change her clothes in her bedroom (a dresser), that can make her sleep in her night gown, in her lingerie, in her panties only, and then buck naked, according to her perverted level.

9 - (BUG that crashes the game): in the day she says she forgives the bath embarassing scene, you can go there once again. But when you talk to the owner, the dialog will happen automatically and he already takes -65 from her (like you pressed the 'bathtub' relax scene). So you are supposed to go the bath door, but she says 'her clothes can't be wet', something like that. You go back to the owner and you have to pay yet more 65 in order to correctly activate the scene. The problem is, if you select the 'work in the bath' scene instead of bathtub, the scene will run normally, but when selecting that one he removed 65 from her, you will pay 65 , the scene will start, but a quick small popup window will tell Unity crashed, but it will disappear, then the game screen will also disappear.

Thanks for the game, and good luck! I really loved it so far!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Armelle69

wannaka99

Apr 4, 2019
'' As for development in the latter half of November and early December. Halo Infinite came out early, and that's all she wrote. ''
Who is supporting this, at this point with this attitude I dont know man.

Reactions: drednaut

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
I can be wrong of course, but I really don't think that Flimsycomb is milking anyone in here, that money is his goal.
I think he really tries to do the best game he can, with his abilities, learning while creating. He already had to restart all the programming.
It's not his work for a living, he has a life, problems like everyone, probably motivation decreasing sometimes...

This game is different from all others, I tink he deserves respect and patience for that.
Ok, he gets a little money with that. But just a little. And for the time he works on it, I don't think he's really high paid for his efforts.
I don't support him on Patreon, cause I'm not rich enough ^^ But one day, who knows...

Have a little faith ;)

DO3460

May 12, 2019
I can be wrong of course, but I really don't think that Flimsycomb is milking anyone in here, that money is his goal.
I think he really tries to do the best game he can, with his abilities, learning while creating. He already had to restart all the programming.
It's not his work for a living, he has a life, problems like everyone, probably motivation decreasing sometimes...

This game is different from all others, I tink he deserves respect and patience for that.
Ok, he gets a little money with that. But just a little. And for the time he works on it, I don't think he's really high paid for his efforts.
I don't support him on Patreon, cause I'm not rich enough ^^ But one day, who knows...

Have a little faith ;)
ur right tho
im honestly just sick of people whining on here
guys be like Armelle69

• Red Heart
Reactions: Armelle69 and cemf
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes