4.60 star(s) 14 Votes

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Can someone add a non compressed version to pixel drain all the links in the op are slow as fuck.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Just played it and so far I'm really enjoying the game! I think my biggest issue though is why does everyone's drool has black spots?

It's like everyone has been chewing tobacco and has black spit, it's kind of off-putting.

SynonyS

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Just played it and so far I'm really enjoying the game! I think my biggest issue though is why does everyone's drool has black spots?

It's like everyone has been chewing tobacco and has black spit, it's kind of off-putting.
It was an issue with the liquid mesh i used, i tweaked it since then and the result is now slightly better, i'm still trying to make it looks better ^^'
Sorry if it broke your immersion

Reactions: forceline0

forceline0

Sep 23, 2017
I actually did like this game a lot, some extreme fetishes there, but I like how the girl have a personality on his own and reject the crazy shit the mc want and not being a completly dumb bimbo from the start. Just wish you would not use those black stains in her saliva all the time, looks like she is puking coke or something. I will be watching for new updates.

Reactions: amSora and SynonyS

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
It was an issue with the liquid mesh i used, i tweaked it since then and the result is now slightly better, i'm still trying to make it looks better ^^'
Sorry if it broke your immersion
Thank god it's something you're trying to fix mate. I thought it was an artistic choice and came here to rant lol.

Reactions: SynonyS

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
actual nice game hope we'll get lesser dream type and more story/developpement to advance in the story next time tho :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: SynonyS

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Okay now that I have been able to play this I got to say I like it so far, but I think there are a couple of things that are imo something that really is not helping the game.

1 - As others have said here the fluids, I think the saliva, cum and other stuff should be reworked to be far less gross looking tbh, as right now its kinda disgusting honestly. Honestly just generic white cum and clear saliva or someother shit would be far better imo.

2 - The heavy use of imagination scenes, I think this really doesn't help as they feel kinda pointless in he grand scheme of things, as well as the fact that they are basically just what ifs instead of what could be going on in the actual scenes that we the player can focus on. It also really doesn't make sense for you to gain points for certain routes or whatever in these scenes as the girlfriend is not actually experiencing them and they really have no effect on her.

How I would recommend to handle it would be to instead focus on whats actually happening and make choices in those scenes that affect the points more. For instance when the mc and hana encounter the guy that attacked her before and the mc starts fantasizing and gets a point for that for submissive mindset, instead the mc can tell hana to calm down when the guy is insulting here and just walk away and not allowing her to fight him and instead let him hurl insults and maybe he smacks her ass and runs away at the end or something like that (this all will result in a point for pain slut/submissive mindset or whatever). You had a pretty decent scene formatted like this already with the hobos and the ass grope where the mc can reason with her instead of taking off the hobos hand. Another example for of this to give would be maybe the mc starts to take more control in the relationship or something and tells hana what to do more (which would result in more submissive points).

Things like these will make more sense in the game and when the gradual build up of hana's transformation happens these scenes that actually happened (not the imagination ones) will show that the build up of all the players choices and how he actually reacted to things with hana and how he treated her mattered.

Reactions: Steve Rambo

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Okay now that I have been able to play this I got to say I like it so far, but I think there are a couple of things that are imo something that really is not helping the game.

1 - As others have said here the fluids, I think the saliva, cum and other stuff should be reworked to be far less gross looking tbh, as right now its kinda disgusting honestly. Honestly just generic white cum and clear saliva or someother shit would be far better imo.

2 - The heavy use of imagination scenes, I think this really doesn't help as they feel kinda pointless in he grand scheme of things, as well as the fact that they are basically just what ifs instead of what could be going on in the actual scenes that we the player can focus on. It also really doesn't make sense for you to gain points for certain routes or whatever in these scenes as the girlfriend is not actually experiencing them and they really have no effect on her.

How I would recommend to handle it would be to instead focus on whats actually happening and make choices in those scenes that affect the points more. For instance when the mc and hana encounter the guy that attacked her before and the mc starts fantasizing and gets a point for that for submissive mindset, instead the mc can tell hana to calm down when the guy is insulting here and just walk away and not allowing her to fight him and instead let him hurl insults and maybe he smacks her ass and runs away at the end or something like that (this all will result in a point for pain slut/submissive mindset or whatever). You had a pretty decent scene formatted like this already with the hobos and the ass grope where the mc can reason with her instead of taking off the hobos hand. Another example for of this to give would be maybe the mc starts to take more control in the relationship or something and tells hana what to do more (which would result in more submissive points).

Things like these will make more sense in the game and when the gradual build up of hana's transformation happens these scenes that actually happened (not the imagination ones) will show that the build up of all the players choices and how he actually reacted to things with hana and how he treated her mattered.
I agree and disagree, I loved the game so far but:
1- The fluid is ok for who likes more extreme fetishes, so, since he wants to do multiple paths, it should not be removed. What I think would be the best is change or remove it for the more vanila paths.

2- I agree so much. I loved the imagination scenes, they could be added like happening for real in some of the paths (I would love it, I like those scenes), but just throwing them on the middle of the game like that, before the person even choosing the path they want is problematic. Lots of people would not like it, and since the game will have lots of paths, don't make sense to force it on people who don't want it.

3- I have NOTHING to complain about the game for personal experience, I'm only here voicing that people who don't like the same fetishes I like can play the game without getting annoyed.

But there's JUST ONE thing lacking for me: the MC taking control. Damn, the game has multiple paths and multiple fetishes, why can't I just be dominant with Hana? There's hobo scenes, humiliation, sharing, probably hinted rape, why can't I forced or order her to do this things, why can't I at least try to convince her to do it?
I hope we get this freedom on the paths, a rougher approach, like you bossing her around and a soft approach convincing her to do stuff. In the end, the game is trying to make everyone happy with their own fetishes right?

That said this is the first adult game I'm really thinking about supporting financially, cause I loved everything, even the fluids, the nastier the better for me.

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Some of the imagination scenes in this new update were kind of useful in communicating "this is the kind of content I can expect in the future" - and I nope'd right out of the game!

SynonyS

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018

Firstly, thanks y'all for checking out this update !

- Yup i heard what everyone's saying about the fluids, i'll try to make it looks better, i'm on it actually.

- The repetition of imaginary scenes can be quite annoying for some, i understand that, but it was necessary to show what kind of content this game will deliver in the futur without breaking the story and also WITHOUT SPOILING ANYTHING.
I insist on that for those who thought i was throwing endings right from the start.
As much as it was necessary to show the corruption of the MC himself (Those scenes will become more relevant in the next update i believe.).

- I agree with you for the moments were the points are earned, i'll rework that, it doesn't make as much sense as i thought it would in the end.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts !
Some ideas might emerge from that ;)

2- I agree so much. I loved the imagination scenes, they could be added like happening for real in some of the paths (I would love it, I like those scenes), but just throwing them on the middle of the game like that, before the person even choosing the path they want is problematic. Lots of people would not like it, and since the game will have lots of paths, don't make sense to force it on people who don't want it.
I purposely made it that way for you to see what you can draw from each path, people can't choose if there's no clues of what's coming ! ^^
I even let some choices inside those said scenes to skip it if you don't want it ...
Maybe i could have handled it differently but, anyway, i'm sorry if you or anyone felt like some of those were forced on them or anything.

But there's JUST ONE thing lacking for me: the MC taking control. Damn, the game has multiple paths and multiple fetishes, why can't I just be dominant with Hana? There's hobo scenes, humiliation, sharing, probably hinted rape, why can't I forced or order her to do this things, why can't I at least try to convince her to do it?
I hope we get this freedom on the paths, a rougher approach, like you bossing her around and a soft approach convincing her to do stuff. In the end, the game is trying to make everyone happy with their own fetishes right?

That said this is the first adult game I'm really thinking about supporting financially, cause I loved everything, even the fluids, the nastier the better for me.
You might have a point here mate, but give it some time ;)
That being said, thank you for playing and glad you enjoyed that nonetheless !

Some of the imagination scenes in this new update were kind of useful in communicating "this is the kind of content I can expect in the future" - and I nope'd right out of the game!
You sure you won't miss Knuckles ? :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Rambo
4.60 star(s) 14 Votes