COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
According to the Dev note, 66% of the routes are ntr/netorase. The remaining "pure" routes are considered low priority. By the devs estimates, he'll take about 4-6 months per update.

Just posting for those who quicksearched "ntr avoidable" or something like that.
I guess my priority to play will be as low as the priority to make a route without NTR/netorase.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Hanawakening-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: bad_mofo

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
So the VN with sprites view isn't as good as the previous one, but I'm guessing it's less time consuming?

My one suggestion would be to maybe adjust the sprites, right now they look a bit too tall, I think most VNs typically have sprites that show just 75% of the body, or have them shorter so they're not right up to the top of the screen.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
I was obsessed with Overwatch characters at some point and wanted to make my first game about D.Va's training, loosely based on this story:

Fucking criminal how Blizzard fucked up their own waifu-franchise so badly over the last years :cry:

Anyway. Good luck to the author. Dev to dev, I highly recommend this easy-to-use tool to compress your game quickly: YAC.

Sidenote: now I understand (I did before, but even more so) all the cringe that people had to deal with while reading my own 4th wall breaking jokes :HideThePain:
also why is cum black sometimes :eek:

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Damn that's some "putrid" smegma,
But why is saliva almost black tho ? :unsure:

SynonyS

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
So the VN with sprites view isn't as good as the previous one, but I'm guessing it's less time consuming?

My one suggestion would be to maybe adjust the sprites, right now they look a bit too tall, I think most VNs typically have sprites that show just 75% of the body, or have them shorter so they're not right up to the top of the screen.
Yep you got it, it's less time consuming and give me a lot more freedom when it comes to tweak things on the fly, it let me do whatever i want with the story/writing without worrying too much about having to do additional renders or not.

Yeah you're right, i don't know yet if i'll change their size or not, i'll wait and see but if it bothers a lot of people i'll rework 'em ^^

I was obsessed with Overwatch characters at some point and wanted to make my first game about D.Va's training, loosely based on this story:
Oh yeah ?
Why didn't you make it ? :cry:
I'd have played the shit out of it !
(I sure will read that with great interest :cool:)

Fucking criminal how Blizzard fucked up their own waifu-franchise so badly over the last years :cry:
Can't agree more with that ...

Sidenote: now I understand (I did before, but even more so) all the cringe that people had to deal with while reading my own 4th wall breaking jokes :HideThePain:
also why is cum black sometimes :eek:
Ahah sorry if it made you cringe, i found that funny back when i made it lmao.
About the cum and other fluid i had a rough time and still have a hard time to make it look decent, it got better for this last update though but the thing is, right now i can't do any better 'cause it's all about how my actual PC deal with the light reflection inside those fluids.
Sometimes light just make it all appear grey/black for unknown reasons and i have to tweak stuff to make it a lil' better looking.
Thanks for the compress-tool ! ^^

Damn that's some "putrid" smegma,
But why is saliva almost black tho ? :unsure:
Eheh, indeed !
The saliva and other fluids are getting there lil' by lil', as i explained above, light tend to mess up the colors.
In the last scene with the homeless dude (if you unlocked it), you can see that the saliva isn't so black anymore. ^^

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Yep you got it, it's less time consuming and give me a lot more freedom when it comes to tweak things on the fly, it let me do whatever i want with the story/writing without worrying too much about having to do additional renders or not.

Yeah you're right, i don't know yet if i'll change their size or not, i'll wait and see but if it bothers a lot of people i'll rework 'em ^^

Oh yeah ?
I'd have played the shit out of it !
(I sure will read that with great interest :cool:)

Can't agree more with that ...

Ahah sorry if it made you cringe, i found that funny back when i made it lmao.
About the cum and other fluid i had a rough time and still have a hard time to make it look decent, it got better for this last update though but the thing is, right now i can't do any better 'cause it's all about how my actual PC deal with the light reflection inside those fluids.
Sometimes light just make it all appear grey/black for unknown reasons and i have to tweak stuff to make it a lil' better looking.
Thanks for the compress-tool ! ^^

Eheh, indeed !
The saliva and other fluids are getting there lil' by lil', as i explained above, light tend to mess up the colors.
In the last scene with the homeless dude (if you unlocked it), you can see that the saliva isn't so black anymore. ^^
Yeah I unlocked it, it was a really good scene, I hope to see more of the hobo in the upcoming updates ! :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: SynonyS

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Oh yeah ?
Basically 2 reasons:
-not having good enough assets for Dva or Mercy (wanted to make fem-protag healslut-themed game as well) for Honey Select
-being a pussy; didn't want to be randomly banned one day, started because I needed money after all

Reactions: SynonyS

SynonyS

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Yeah I unlocked it, it was a really good scene, I hope to see more of the hobo in the upcoming updates ! :)
Well then, i let you guess what the "Filthy deviance" route is all about :cool:

Basically 2 reasons:
-not having good enough assets for Dva or Mercy (wanted to make fem-protag healslut-themed game as well) for Honey Select
-being a pussy; didn't want to be randomly banned one day, started because I needed money after all
Ah yeah ... Understandable :(
But if one day you start making something like that, let me know, i'll check it out for sure :D
(Btw i love your work, like, really (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ )

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 14 Votes