4.60 star(s) 14 Votes

SynonyS

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
really hate being in this role, but my pc broke, is there a way to make a version Android?
Any android port please? :)
So i've been doing some research about how to do an android port and it just looks like a pain in the ass to do ... Some say that you can easily do a port from the Renpy launcher but nothing seems to work when i click on the said "android build option" and other process i've seen looks very time consuming ...
Sorry guys i won't be able to do it but if someone knows how this thing works and wanna do it, feel free. :)

Reactions: vianzzzz

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Man i really like this game so far although my favourite character in overwatch is tracer D.Va is smoking hot too

I really like that there is gonna be a netorase route that's my favourite type of ntr.

vianzzzz

Oct 7, 2019
So i've been doing some research about how to do an android port and it just looks like a pain in the ass to do ... Some say that you can easily do a port from the Renpy launcher but nothing seems to work when i click on the said "android build option" and other process i've seen looks very time consuming ...
Sorry guys i won't be able to do it but if someone knows how this thing works and wanna do it, feel free. :)
No worries sir, good luck then :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: SynonyS

porokingbs

Jun 5, 2020
You should contact one of the established android porters to help you.. like DarkAssassin, estrada777, Willis747, BlackEye to help you out

Reactions: giorgyo777

SynonyS

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
hey, when will the 0.3 be open for the public?
Hi !
I released the early-build 1 week ago on patreon so my guess are something like 1 month and 2 weeks for patrons and a lil' more of 2 months here but then again, it depends of how fast i can work !
It might took less time, but be reassured, technically no more than that ^^

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
Hi !
I released the early-build 1 week ago on patreon so my guess are something like 1 month and 2 weeks for patrons and a lil' more of 2 months here but then again, it depends of how fast i can work !
It might took less time, but be reassured, technically no more than that ^^
Aha since it was released i though maybe 1-2 weeks but i guess it's a really early build

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
Nah, early-builds (Approximatively 50% of the next version) are a patrons only reward for now, sorry !
The next update here will be the full v0.3, that's why there's such a delay ^^
that's fine aha hope there will be a lot of content with the full 0.3 :), goodluck for the developpement!

• Red Heart
Reactions: SynonyS

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Nah, early-builds (Approximatively 50% of the next version) are a patrons only reward for now, sorry !
The next update here will be the full v0.3, that's why there's such a delay ^^
How is the update going, the final version is out already for patreons?

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
is the game dead ? why is there no news of the update of yesterday and no comment from the author either?

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes