4.70 star(s) 15 Votes

as22

Oct 1, 2018
OK, I opened the 0.7 win version with last save and nothing. Rolled back and got missing images. is this ready for the ignore list?
Literally what the fuck has the dev been doing since sep 22? He even removed most renders in normal conversation and changed to a VN format with preset renders so dev time would be shorter.... or so was the plan.

SynonyS

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Hey, Synonys! Haven't played this recent update because I want to explore more content, and for that, is it possible to have a walkthrough for easier replaybility? Hope your personal and work life is getting in order now! :)
Yep, I'll be doing that soon ^^
I'm doing fine thanks !
I wouldn't say it's in order now but ... Yeah, it's kinda better lmao

I'm only like 20 minutes in and this seems delightfully dirty! Actually to the point of missing some tags, like bdsm (the m part anyway), spanking, groping, urination, and transformation (just guessing that last one is here from context, haven't seen it yet)

I do hope it's possible to get at least some of this content in the Twisted romance path and not just through sharing/hotwifing
Yes something like that is planned, so it's something you should expect :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for the missing tags, gonna add them right away !

SynonyS, Please convert your pngs to webp (@95% quality). There is no reason this game is 5 GB, with only 2200 images and no videos.
Sorry, will do. :cry:

Last edited:

SynonyS

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
OK, I opened the 0.7 win version with last save and nothing. Rolled back and got missing images. is this ready for the ignore list?
Damn you scared me, I went back testing the game to check if I forgot anything but yeah, I guess you need a fresh start for this one.

The 0.7 update hardly added anything much to the "Filthy Deviance" route. The only thing that came as extra is the scene where she sniffs the homeless guy's messy pant in the alley while getting touched by her guy, and that's it. While the part where you let the homeless dude stay at her home doesn't have anything added to it afterwards. This update is basically a joke.
Oh lord, chiiiiiill m8.
We'll get there eventually.

Literally what the fuck has the dev been doing since sep 22? He even removed most renders in normal conversation and changed to a VN format with preset renders so dev time would be shorter.... or so was the plan.
Since sep 22 ?
Just chillin' with ma bruddas, tryin' to find ma way to Uganda.

Reactions: Will619

SynonyS

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Question is when will NTR path be continued ?
NTR path ?
If you're talking about the "submissive mindset" path (the humiliation centered one), I don't know yet.
For the next update I'll try to get all the paths to the same point in the story.
That point would be the moment where Hana speaks to her "Other-self" in her dreams.

The "submissive mindset" route is one of the most advanced path actually, there's still one choice that's still in WIP though.

nah1282003

Apr 28, 2022
i love it when dev is really active on this site :)) also webp image is better for saving storage i think.
edit: never mind sb already suggest that

• Red Heart
Reactions: SynonyS

Dusty McBride

Jan 16, 2020
Hanawakening [v0.7] [SynonyS] - Compressed

SynonyS Please convert your pngs to webp (@95% quality). There is no reason this game is 5 GB, with only 2200 images and no videos.
A QUICK GUIDE TO COMPRESSING IMAGES

Win/Linux [261 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [234 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From 5GB to 200MB :rolleyes: Seems like author doesn't care about storage optimization lol

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
NTR path ?
If you're talking about the "submissive mindset" path (the humiliation centered one), I don't know yet.
For the next update I'll try to get all the paths to the same point in the story.
That point would be the moment where Hana speaks to her "Other-self" in her dreams.

The "submissive mindset" route is one of the most advanced path actually, there's still one choice that's still in WIP though.
Meant mainly the one where she's being openly shared and such, "hotwife" if you may say.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Cool game, I just really really dislike the spit. cum etc model. Like why are there black specks in each spit, is that a rendering issue?

I really love when games go the messy route and I get that making liquids work is a nightmare, but those black specks really take me out of it. Guess I might be a minority.

Last edited:

Karalho148

Mar 9, 2021
Developer I really respect that you aren't cutting down on quality despite the huge file size but... 1724707715835.png
Its only like 127mb but that could have been 0.

SynonyS

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Developer I really respect that you aren't cutting down on quality despite the huge file size but...
Its only like 127mb but that could have been 0.
Damn, so much bullying with the size :')
Yeah I know, I already cleaned and reduced the size of the game to something like 700Mb,
(As you probably noticed I didn't want to lower the quality but I'm kind of stuck rn so ... No choice.)
I'll put that on my Patreon page soon (free post, of course).
Thanks for all the advices !

will this have animation?
Not planned at the moment !
The game is taking me so much time already, I don't think I'll be able to animate anything
:cry:

Meant mainly the one where she's being openly shared and such, "hotwife" if you may say.
Mmmh ... Can you tell me the name of the route ? ^^'
She's intended to be shared (except for the Twisted romance route) in each one of them but, maybe you're talking about the "Bitchy ways" path ...
I don't really know when this one will be updated, either in the next update or the one after I guess.
:unsure:

And I forgot but, thank y'all for your kind words, hope you still enjoyed that despite my lil fuckups <3

Last edited:
Reactions: Will619 and Rob0bob
4.70 star(s) 15 Votes