4.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
Yeah, except I didn't work on the game for 4 months straight, plus my Patreon page was paused until now 'cause I knew I won't be able to correctly work on the game during that period, and guess what ?
It has been paused for more than 4 month so this one is kind of a "free" update.
Furthermore, I take that you already looked up on the Discord or my Patreon to get those infos, why didn't you read a bit more to fully grasp the situation ?
I also said that the public version would get one more scene, did you skip that part ?

Anyway, I get that you really love and enjoy this game and I thank you for that but please ... Be understanding.
yeah i'm just saying this because it is what it is and i don't want this game to die out sorry if it hurted your feelings but take it as a way of what a lot of people following this game since its beginnings would feel, i don't know the context of why you couldn't but if it's something you could not do anything about then i'm sorry. I truly wish you success and hope the next one will be faster/better :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: SynonyS

SynonyS

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
yeah i'm just saying this because it is what it is and i don't want this game to die out sorry if it hurted your feelings but take it as a way of what a lot of people following this game since its beginnings would feel, i don't know the context of why you couldn't but if it's something you could not do anything about then i'm sorry. I truly wish you success and hope the next one will be faster/better :)
Nah, no harms done :D
I wish I could be faster too y'know !

JustPain.

Feb 14, 2021
Hey, Synonys! Haven't played this recent update because I want to explore more content, and for that, is it possible to have a walkthrough for easier replaybility? Hope your personal and work life is getting in order now! :)

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
I'm only like 20 minutes in and this seems delightfully dirty! Actually to the point of missing some tags, like bdsm (the m part anyway), spanking, groping, urination, and transformation (just guessing that last one is here from context, haven't seen it yet)

I do hope it's possible to get at least some of this content in the Twisted romance path and not just through sharing/hotwifing

Reactions: darlic

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Hanawakening [v0.7] [SynonyS] - Compressed

SynonyS Please convert your pngs to webp (@95% quality). There is no reason this game is 5 GB, with only 2200 images and no videos.
A QUICK GUIDE TO COMPRESSING IMAGES

Win/Linux [261 MB]
- - - -

Mac [234 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Hanawakening-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: bad_mofo

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
OK, I opened the 0.7 win version with last save and nothing. Rolled back and got missing images. is this ready for the ignore list?

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
The 0.7 update hardly added anything much to the "Filthy Deviance" route. The only thing that came as extra is the scene where she sniffs the homeless guy's messy pant in the alley while getting touched by her guy, and that's it. While the part where you let the homeless dude stay at her home doesn't have anything added to it afterwards. This update is basically a joke.

4.70 star(s) 15 Votes