4.70 star(s) 15 Votes

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Hanawakening-0.6EB
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
I read a few pages back the dev was not continuing with the game is that true?
There is a pretty recent post on his Patreon explaining how it looks, in short: Bunch of stuff going on, so Hanawakening work being very slow right now, gotta see to what that leads.

Reactions: Joshy92

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
I read a few pages back the dev was not continuing with the game is that true?

It's true. Dev said he got a project and will GREATLY reduce work time on the game, because he's not going to give up time for his work or personal life for the game.

This means he'll work on the game IF he have the time, and we all now nobody have time to do a non priority in this crazy rushed word. So yes, you can consider this game fully abandoned until dev finish this other work project, and MAYBE it'll come back if this project of his end and he don't get any other work.

Life Happened was EXACTLY the same situation, and it was fully abandoned years ago, so consider this one the same.

SynonyS

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Hi there !
It's been a while, sorry for the loooong absence but here's a few words (I'll keep it short.) :
I'm not dead and I'm actually working on the game :D
My Patreon page will stay paused until I release something though.
I can't tell you anything about a public release date for now, I'm kinda slow but I'm on it and also, no I won't give up on my baby. :mad:

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
i'm sorry but 4 month of wait for only the backdoor route update (for 2 scene) is really not ok hope it gets really faster

• Sad
Reactions: SynonyS

SynonyS

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
i'm sorry but 4 month of wait for only the backdoor route update (for 2 scene) is really not ok hope it gets really faster
Yeah, except I didn't work on the game for 4 months straight, plus my Patreon page was paused until now 'cause I knew I won't be able to correctly work on the game during that period, and guess what ?
It has been paused for more than 4 month so this one is kind of a "free" update.
Furthermore, I take that you already looked up on the Discord or my Patreon to get those infos, why didn't you read a bit more to fully grasp the situation ?
I also said that the public version would get one more scene, did you skip that part ?

Anyway, I get that you really love and enjoy this game and I thank you for that but please ... Be understanding.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 15 Votes