VN Ren'Py Completed Hangover with a trick [v1.1.1] [SPodvohom Games]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
wallp2.png

Overview:
The meeting with the beauty in the bar ends with a hangover morning, which takes an unexpected turn. Protagonist involved in the confrontation of powerful creatures from the other world.​

Thread Updated: 2019-11-25
Release Date: 2019-11-08
Developer: SPodvohom Games
Censored: No
Version: 1.1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - -
Android: - - -

screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screen0001.png screen0002.png screen0003.png screenshot0001.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
The Preview Images, Are.....BAD looks like a guy in drag, not my wheel house, i will skip this one

Anyway i wish you the best of luck with this game, Dev

Reactions: SPodvohom Games

Jonny-5

Feb 3, 2018
You seem to be using either 3dsv2 or tk-17 for you renders, if you're using tk-17 i would highly recommend getting some mods to make you renders look better. Like 4k texture upgrades and hook 4 or 5. There's a few modding communities for that game with probably 1000's of mods you can use, just make sure not to load more than you will use or your game will run like molasses. Good luck and keep up the good work.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Looking at the screenshots the girls look alright but that guy in the first screenshot looks like he's handicap or something as those eyes and facial looks look weird.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Looking at the screenshots the girls look alright but that guy in the first screenshot looks like he's handicap or something as those eyes and facial looks look weird.
Well, to be fair, he IS wearing a wife-beater to the bar whilst out to pick up chicks :ROFLMAO:

"Let's rock it!"... Let's rock it INDEED!

Keep it up SPod! A great story (and FUTA) can really make a game!

SPodvohom Games

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Thank you all for feedback.
This is my first project, so for now I can’t make it good enough. I know that the visual part was not very good and I will try to fix it in the future.
I would also like to know from you how good the dialogs being in the English version. I'm not very good in spoken English, so I would like to know should i continue to learn the language or it's better to immediately look for a translator?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes