• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

u3708395

Jan 23, 2018
very rare I remember only one in the bar with Natalie
Thanks, found ch1_ltdnr_a11c.webp in Day1/. Meh:
sch1_ltdnr_a11c.jpg

Gameplay seems too confusing and broken (auto forward makes going back impossible at some point, going back is required and paying attention as well apparently.

Scrolled quite a few pages and didn't see it, any android conversions of this game out there?
Use search, it will search this thread only by default. https://f95zone.to/threads/happenstance-v1-85-undertow-games.24547/page-8#post-4900979 1.80

Xendal

Nov 27, 2018
Thanks, found ch1_ltdnr_a11c.webp in Day1/. Meh:
View attachment 1190967

Gameplay seems too confusing and broken (auto forward makes going back impossible at some point, going back is required and paying attention as well apparently.
hmmm, never saw this scene. Do you have any more hints ? :D And I also remembered that Natalie got an anal scene too, but I could be wrong, or the dev has changed that scene :)

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I have a question about security. I downloaded the game and I went through the introduction and it asked me if I wanted to use my computer's name as my first name. Do I need to worry about the game fishing for my information and sending it back to the creator.? I just throught that was odd that game would read my computer files for my name?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I have a question about security. I downloaded the game and I went through the introduction and it asked me if I wanted to use my computer's name as my first name. Do I need to worry about the game fishing for my information and sending it back to the creator.? I just throught that was odd that game would read my computer files for my name?
I ain't a programmer or security expert, but the windows user name is not some sensitive piece of data. It's not unique to any individual. It can be named anything. It's pretty much a directory that can be accessed by any program. I agree that it doesn't seem right for a program to act in an invasive manner, but I don't find that this case is any different than some program that can sift through your directories to do whatever it needs to do.

Plus, if you are panaroid, use firewall to prevent any outbound connections for this program.

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Look here for what the dev replied two years ago:
Dev post 24 Jan 2019 about <username>

It isn't a security issue for sure :cool:

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
... Yo, what the fuck, this game came completely out of left field for me, what even?

I've seen quite a few games have a go at similar stuff by now, but this is easily top dawg as far as I'm concerned, fuckin' great surprise.

That said, I spend way too much time looking for stuff in every frame.

EDIT This is amazing, the content just keeps going, and going, and going...

Last edited:
Reactions: thegrimm

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Personally, I was disappointed in the update. It seemed like at least half the update was spent on the build up to and the sex scene with Elly. I feel it would have been nice to have a choice in how the MC treated Elly during those scenes. I realize that many people really like heavy male dom scenes like that one and at times I don't mind them with side characters, but not with a primary LI. Just came across to me as the MC only sees her as just some whore to do with as he pleases and not someone that he actually cares about. It has been awhile since I've played this, so maybe it's been this way all along and I just don't remember.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Personally, I was disappointed in the update. It seemed like at least half the update was spent on the build up to and the sex scene with Elly. I feel it would have been nice to have a choice in how the MC treated Elly during those scenes. I realize that many people really like heavy male dom scenes like that one and at times I don't mind them with side characters, but not with a primary LI. Just came across to me as the MC only sees her as just some whore to do with as he pleases and not someone that he actually cares about. It has been awhile since I've played this, so maybe it's been this way all along and I just don't remember.
Started playing today, few hours here and there. MaleDom vibes were definitely there from the start, though at first it was more like flirty teasing. Kept getting heavier with every scene, though.

And yeah, Elise's visit, it just... It just keeps going, doesn't it?

Last edited:

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Started playing today, few hours here and there. MaleDom vibes were definitely there from the start, though at first it was more like flirty teasing. Kept getting heaver with every scene, though.

And yeah, Elise's visit, it just... It just keeps going, doesn't it?
Yeah, not sure if I want to continue this one with the direction it's headed. Just finding it harder to like the MC and immerse myself into his character.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Yeah, not sure if I want to continue this one with the direction it's headed. Just finding it harder to like the MC and immerse myself into his character.
Ditto, not really to my tastes either. That said, it is looking to shape up like a redemption story (if you play it that way), so might at least want to check back in a few updates. I have something similar going on with Summer's Gone, absolutely detest the main character and his partner in crime, Bella, but my fingers are crossed for some good pay-off later on.

Reactions: Alex5280

u3708395

Jan 23, 2018
Do you have any more hints ? :D And I also remembered that Natalie got an anal scene too
I gave up on playing and just looked at the game files. There might be some anal scene I missed or scenes where you can't tell what hole gets penetrated without reading the game text.
Do I need to worry about the game fishing for my information and sending it back to the creator
You should worry about that with any piece of software and not use an identifiable username.

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Me, too...

For that scene I really dislike the MC and this "game" - and I liked it for its darker themes, kind of mysterious plot and quite cool ideas (as the rollback) from the very start on.
But it's a huge difference to topic darker themes (of the past) or to let them actually happen in person... :unsure:
And MC seems to turn into his dark personality more and more - nothing I want to identify myself with.
So that update wasn't a happenstance for me!

And I'm pretty sure that I won't continue this one :sick:

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes