m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
The 'letter spam game' to recall memories after the encounter with the stalker is bugged... example when asked to SPAM A you just get transported to the menu
View attachment 1021820
and you always 'Failed' the mini-game. So will wait for an update, or patch, or appropriate advice on how to resolve the issue.
It's "Accessibility menu". I thought it was called by SHIFT-A, but apparently just "A" is enough to call it. To solve the problem, in the game folder edit the file

renpy/common/00keymap.rpy

(which means "00keymap.rpy" in subfolders "renpy" > "common").

There is a string (line 45 probably):

Code:
 accessibility = [ "K_a" ],
You can either comment it out with #, to disable it completely:

Code:
        #accessibility = [ "K_a" ],
or you can call the Accessibility menu only with shift pressed (SHIFT-A), by having edited that line like this:

Code:
        accessibility = [ "shift_K_a" ],
Note that if the developer wouldn't correct that by some reason, you might need to do that again with future updated versions too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: andrew david irving

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Haven't played this game anymore, for a couple of months, now. The screen of the bum sitting in the alley, that kept being displayed on top of all scenes and didn't get fixed for at least half a year, drove me nuts. Has that been fixed, by any chance?

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Haven't played this game anymore, for a couple of months, now. The screen of the bum sitting in the alley, that kept being displayed on top of all scenes and didn't get fixed for at least half a year, drove me nuts. Has that been fixed, by any chance?
I've played only the last version, and didn't encounter that bug. So maybe it has been corrected.

Reactions: Led

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Anyone know how to get rid of the matrix code in the corner? Normally it's not an issue but when it gets to be almost a third of the screen at random points it's quite annoying. I get it if it's part of the whole "experience" of the game to some people/the dev but frankly it's just an eyesore in an otherwise enjoyable game to me

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
great story, I had fun playing it, would really love for the MC to rise to be King of the city and have a harem w/ Elly as the Queen and Alex. Nat, Jules, Tres and others as concubines.

Not a fan of the Stamina, seems through most of the playthrough if you do all the alerts your always hovering around empty. Would also like a way to reverse whatever that other dude is trying to do to the MC and steal his power. Whats w/ the demon/creature also (when you try to tell Elly about the power and in the epic fight)?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Carefree247

Rileyfksurmom

Sep 1, 2017
great story, I had fun playing it, would really love for the MC to rise to be King of the city and have a harem w/ Elly as the Queen and Alex. Nat, Jules, Tres and others as concubines.

Not a fan of the Stamina, seems through most of the playthrough if you do all the alerts your always hovering around empty. Would also like a way to reverse whatever that other dude is trying to do to the MC and steal his power. Whats w/ the demon/creature also (when you try to tell Elly about the power and in the epic fight)?
Pretty sure the other guy is his dark aspect. Could be totally wrong though.

Reactions: Azsouth

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
As others have said, the exe was flagged for containing 'Trojan:Win32/Ymacco.AA9E'. I've downloaded probably over 100 games from this site and this is a first. Just a heads up.

And I've downloaded way more than 400 ren'py games here (I've got around 350 on my hard drives now and have deleted at least another hundred over the years) and this is just something that happens with the game exes from time to time.
No one has been able to explain to me why most don't get flagged and some do, but it's a known false flag positive.

Edit: In addition, the game has a slightly invasive action, where it tries to get your pc name as your character's name and that's obviously a possible reason for a false flag.

Last edited:
Reactions: Qwerfy and User1230

TheHuNtEr007

May 3, 2021
Can MC win the first fight? I fought like 20 times and In QTE I am successful but then that guy beat MC and there it is rollback and on map it is all red no yellow point and I touched all the screen to dodge his moves but nothing happen...can I win the first fight or not?

4.10 star(s) 42 Votes