Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v1.80 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Munkieshines

Nov 12, 2018
Played it with zero problems. The game is really good, don't let bullshit put you off.
glad that was your experience, but calling others negative experiences bullshit is a bit harsh, everyone has their own opinions.... tbh i enjoyed the game all the way to this update, where a Trojan was found in the .exe, as shown in my SS above.

• Angry
Reactions: botc76

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Download Unofficial Android Port

Happenstance [v1.80] [Undertow Games]
DOWNLOAD
Download android v1.80 APK Download
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my
I've tried both of your ports, and selected the "skip quick time events" option in the preferences, but it doesn't actually skip the QTEs.

This results in the game being unplayable once you get to the classroom for the first time.

Is there something that I'm missing in order to get that skip option to work?

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for v1.80 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Hey 0011. Can you please confirm if your "skip quick time events" option works?

Rileyfksurmom

Sep 1, 2017
glad that was your experience, but calling others negative experiences bullshit is a bit harsh, everyone has their own opinions.... tbh i enjoyed the game all the way to this update, where a Trojan was found in the .exe, as shown in my SS above.
Did a Kaspersky scan, you are full of shit.

manusuke

Dec 6, 2020
oops, guess you caught me having nothing better to do than post fake screen shots.... go pull your troll shit with someone who has the time. anyway, did another download just in case i hit a false positive and as you can see
You're right, same here with the "...32.exe" but without it, the game went perfect and I really liked it.

Reactions: User1230

Rileyfksurmom

Sep 1, 2017
Cheating ? NTR ?
Nah, MC would literally skin anybody who touched his girls.

oops, guess you caught me having nothing better to do than post fake screen shots.... go pull your troll shit with someone who has the time. anyway, did another download just in case i hit a false positive and as you can see View attachment 982093
Not trolling. My antivirus isn't picking up anything..but I deleted the 32-bit.exe just in case.

Last edited:

BadBear

Feb 22, 2020
Also picked up the virus notification solely for 'Happenstance-32.exe' with Emsisoft as well as secondary scans through Windows Defender, Sophos (hitman pro) and VirusTotal ( ).

Reactions: Birdmanbcon

Aug 17, 2019
Hey 0011. Can you please confirm if your "skip quick time events" option works?
All QTEs in the game work as they should and once you do the first classroom QTE, you can enable skip QTE option and it should skip all the QTEs. There are lots and lots of porters lately and most of them don't even make sure that the game is playable, they just build the APK and post it here.

Reactions: Thy4nd and Faptime
4.10 star(s) 42 Votes